Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is the real deal. I use it for blemishes, undereye area, and as a highlight on my nose, chin, and Cupid's bow area. The price rocks and the coverage you get in just a tiny drop is amazing. It tends to crease under my eyes and kind of sit on my skin in the oily spots, but it's nothing I can't handle. Best concealer I've used and the best price too!

on 3/30/2015 11:29:00 PM

LOVE this concealer! Best concealer I've tried. Try it out and see for yourself😊👍

on 3/27/2015 4:40:00 PM

I'm glad I spent very little money on this. It is very heavy and does well to cover imperfections. However, it turned quite cakey after a few hours, and there weren't many shades they had to offer; the selection wasn't very good. I had to pick a tube that was a bit lighter than my complexion, which is something I'm not big on.

on 3/25/2015 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

When i bought it in the summer, i had only used it for once, and i remember it is a standard concealer, i mean it cannot compare with my MAC Pro Long wear.
However, after a month or so, when i opened it up, the texture became watery, and it literally had a lot of water mix with concealer thing came out. I was scared to put it on my face again...i mean maybe i just got the bad one?

on 3/25/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Full disclosure - I only use this under my eyes. I don't have horrible under eye circles or darkness. I can get by with something a little less heavy duty. But I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. The color match for me is excellent. However, it is flaky AF. It dries almost too much. It is oily yet it looks crinkly?

on 3/25/2015 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

answer to: r8girll you can buy it at wallmart in Canada. I live in Quebec I always find it in Walmart. For reference I'm NC25-NC30 the medium shade is perfect for me. It's only 7$, it's very pigmented make sure you only use a little, and if you have oily skin like me, powder it. It covers a lot I. I always check on Beautypedia to make sure the ingredients won't cause irritation, I checked the ingredients one by one in Paula's Choice site, and I'm glad to say all the ingredients are OK, and I haven't had any irritation or reaction to this product.
Its creamy and I have oily skin so a creamy product doesn't last on me, that's why I didn't give it 5 stars but if you have dry to slightly oily skin it's worth giving it try.
It's a very versatile product, you can make your own foundation with it, like it's shown on this review:

Yes I will repurchase!

on 3/25/2015 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This concealer would never dry. Returned it

on 3/25/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product because of the size and the cost of it. For $6 CDN, the price cannot be beat, especially with the amount you're getting. As far as performance goes, it didn't work out too well for me as it did with other people. When I first put it on it's like a dream. Kind of too greasy for my liking but it looks really nice for like an hour or two. Five hours down the road, it started clumping and settling into my fine lines even if I already set it with a powder before hand. I was really hoping this would work for me as MAC is getting kind of too expensive but I guess the only thing I'll be doing with this is returning it to the store I bought it from :(

on 3/23/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Nothing covers my darkcircles like this concealer, and I use the smallest amount ever! I apply this under my foundation just because it is a bit too olive toned for me, but this is a HG for me!

on 3/23/2015 9:15:00 PM

I love it..it really is heavy duty =)