Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

4.6

Loreal Go 360 line includes the same pad at about the same price with a bottle of cleanser. more economical.

on 4/24/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great addition to your regular face wash when you need a bit of exfoliation. The material is great because it works well (not too rough or too soft) and is very easy to keep clean so you don't have to worry about bacteria collecting on it like a sponge or cloth.
It is a bit difficult to hang onto sometimes because of the small handle on the back, however it is great for travel and it is an amazing price.

on 1/16/2013 1:22:00 PM

Great cleansing tool!
I wish I got the kit that's on sale online but they didn't have it in stores.
I like this because I can't use it with any cleanser. I feel that exfoliators with beads and stuff in them are too uneven or too harsh, so the bristles are great. It's also very gentle(I've scrubbed too hard in the past with other things and really damaged my skin), but enough to leave my skin feeling smooth when i'm starting to feel some build up. I'm really skin conscious and love this, it's also affordable. The electronic buffs seem like they'd be too harsh, they're expensive, and some have said they're usefulness expires after prolonged use. Plus you have to buy replacement pads for them.
Flexible and squishy, has a handle thing that also includes a suction cup that is comfortable between your fingers. It's also very easy to clean.
I even bought one for my mom and recommend it to others :)

on 1/11/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Oh I've totally forgot about this product! I used it a while ago and I think I will buy it again :-D

on 1/11/2013 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this after reading the reviews here. I wanted something that helps me clean better but not really in the mood for a Clarisonic.

I am very pleased with the result. Upon first use, I found it cleans way better than using my figures only. It also does a great job getting the dirt out of the pores around my nose where I cannot really get there with my hands.

I have been using it for a few months now and still loving it. It is also very convenient to carry around. I just put it inside a ziplock bag. The silicone material makes it easy to clean and it dries fast. It seems to be quite durable with regular use.

on 12/11/2012 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS. It's amazing for such a cheap product :)
Honestly, when I first got this I was not expecting much from this adorable, little scrubby tool. It's gentle, but crazy exfoliating abilities make this a true winner. Besides, the lil suction cup allows me to stick it on a mirror or the side of my shower.

*BTW to some of the other reviewers complaining about the suction cup-
try doing it on a dry surface. For instance, a dry mirror, not one that's fogged up or wet.
Or the wall of a shower before you turn on the water. But idk because my cup has always worked for me.

on 8/27/2012 6:26:00 AM

This is a must have! c: It's $10 CAD (including tax) It minimizes the size of my pores and feels great on the face.

Pros:
-Cheap
-Minimizes size of pores
-Feels good
Cons:
The suction thing on the back doesn't work

on 7/14/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

just one thing: this exact product is at daiso's for $1.50. BAM! Take that sephora!

Oh, and yes, this scrubber is very nice :)

on 6/28/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Being the broke college student that I am, I canít afford to buy a clarasonic so I bought this instead. Itís a great addition to my beauty routine and its only $5. Itís very travel friendly and definitely worth a try.

on 6/12/2012 1:00:00 AM

Great product for exfoliating your skin! Not so much as to deep clean. For only $5 I would get it again

See more pics of the product here:

on 5/12/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a cool little cleansing gizmo. Works with any facial cleanser and helps work the cleanser into the skin and exfoliate gently. It's not an intense scrub like you'd get with a Buf Puf, Clarisonic or some facial scrubs but it really is pleasant and invigorating. Really helps cleansers to break up and lift off some of the facial cosmetics that are a bit harder to budge. Inexpensive and wonderfully portable too. I love these little doodles and have several of them - gym bag, travel makeup bag, as well as at home.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools