September 30, 2014 | 1803 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Precision Pore Cleansing Pad

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mandy1luv

I saw reviews on this a while ago and decided to try it out. Since it was five dollars and there were good reviews I got two. I gave one to my mom (awaiting her review) and kept the other. OH. MY. GOSH. This little pink thing is AMAZING! One use and I was already hooked. I use it every night and it feels so nice and soft like a massage. It really cleans my face well and I noticed my skin actually got clearer. I think this happened because it got every speck of those little nasties off my face and cleans more than just using my hands. Will buy backups! Oh and for people who have this is it ok to use it everyday twice a day? I'm worried it will damage my skin like exfoliaters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing. I came across this on the Sephora website and first thought "OMG how have I never heard of this before now???". Decided to pick up two on my next in-store visit... one for the sink and the other for the shower. Upon first use it was, in a word, love. Super easy to use, super convenient, super gentle and super effective. Rinses easily and dries quickly. DO NOT pass this by - it's a steal at $5 and the suction cup on the back is perfection! Stick it on the mirror, always have it handy. Stick it on a shower surface, always have it handy. When it's this easy, this convenient and dare I say this FUN to wash your face you'll do a better job of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by ikissenglish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this little scrublet! My Sephora in my area did not have them, to my dissapointment, but I went on Ebay and found the exact same product for - get this- $1.63 (and you get TWO of these scrublets!). Of course, shipping took about 2 1/2 weeks, but it is well worth it. Just came in mail today, (I gave my mom one too) and I used it in the shower with my Cetaphil daily facial cleanser. WOW. I had had about 5 clogged pores around my nose that refused to be extracted, but after my shower I could easily clear out most of them (sorry if that was gross lol), and followed with my Mint Julep Masque. LOVE. Made my skin feel sooo smooooth. Will update after using more.
EDIT: Still loving this. Still reccomended.
EDIT: STILL LOVING! With everyday use it has really improved my skin. Don't be afraid to apply a little more pressure with this as you scrub! It won't tear your skin like a bristle brush would and it really cleans it out. I've changed my cleanser (I now use Olay blemish control 7 effects) which is a cream, and it still works wonderfully.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Nice tool but it's not really a must have item for me. I'm not sure it does much but using it does make me feel better. It's very gentle and soft, even if you rub it very fast it will still feel a lot gentler than for example Olay's Pro-X cleansing brush. I like using this instead of a peeling when I feel my pores are a bit clogged.
I do think this would be great for girls with sensitive skin that gets irritated fast.
Looks very cute as well. I would repurchase, it's a handy tool for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 3:42:00 AM More reviews by jennyfury1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this little pink scrubbie! I feel like it cleans a lot better than using my fingers and my acne has decreased a lot! It makes my skin feel smoother too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by judibean

I am actually scared of using the Clarisonic because you can't control the abrasiveness of the scrubbing. This is the better alternative for me. I can be gentle on some parts of my face and scrub a little deeper on my T zone. I have large pores on my nose that are prone to getting clogged. This scrubber really cleans them out. I use it with Neutrogena Naturals makeup remover cleanser - it feels great! I much prefer this over the face brush that is also sold as a face scrubber because this one feels gentler.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Pandora7

Edit: after a month, I think my face is too exfoliated or irritated or something. Little white bumpies that are nit conedones or zits. I gave a break to this scrublet, came back to it and the bumpies returned. Sadly this isnt for me which makes me sad since it is gentle and massaging. ................

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kf2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this little thing to death. I bought it after my failed experiment with the pricey Clarisonic Mia. I was shocked to find this much more effective for me than that much more complicated gadget, and for $5 (as opposed to $130). I don't use this every day; probably 3-4 times per week, and only at night.

At first the silicone "spines" feel ridiculously soft, as if they wouldn't do a thing on your face. When wet and applied to your face, though, it produces a gentle but thorough cleansing that you can definitely feel. It's a unique feeling that's difficult to explain, but I would describe it as more of a massaging sensation than a scrubbing one. I use my cleanser to take my makeup off, and this helps the process along and makes cleansing more efficient.

After I'm done, my skin feels very smooth and clean, but not irritated. My skin usually turns red from exfoliating, but this leaves it calmer than any other manual exfoliating method. I've found it useful for taking care of the occasional flaky skin, too. Its thinness and flexibility make it great for getting into all the nooks and crannies of your face, something the Clarisonic was not able to do. Other pros: it rinses easily, is easy to wash/sanitize, and can be thoroughly dried instantly (unlike a facial brush or a cloth). It's tiny enough that it's easy to travel with.

I was honestly not expecting this to be impressive in the least, but it has certainly surprised me. I will repurchase if my current one ever wears out.

EDIT: I have since started using manual facial brushes in favor of this little gadget, so it doesn't get much use anymore. I found that a major problem is it doesn't do well with thin, watery cleansers -- it needs something thicker. Right now I'm using a thinner cleanser, so the brush works better. But my silicone pad is still in excellent shape and I still have it, in case I ever switch up cleansers and want to resume using this. Still recommend.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I have sensitive skin, and this made me break out :( I bought this because it seemed gentler than to exfoliate with beads, but it actually is harsher than my Clean & Clear Blackhead Scrub (it's very gentle). I broke out in a lot of white heads when using this. So, I think this definitely is not for me. Right now, mine is just hanging on the wall, collecting dust... Good quality though - last a long time without losing the little "fingers", and makes cleanser foam up really well.BUT: I don't think this actually helped me against blackheads more than any scrub does

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

LOVE it!

its cheap,small&easy to use.
i use it with my everyday cleanser & leaves my face feeling clean.