Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

on 9/12/2011 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lipstick. I love neutral makeup and this along with MAC Jubilee are my favourite everyday nude lipsticks. This shade is the perfect nude brown with a slight hint of pink that applies much more sheerly than it looks. It isn't dark brown or muddy on my fair skin in the least. Plus it has no shimmer, a glossy finish and it feels moisturizing on the lips-perfect everyday no brainer lipcolour. It's not terribly long lasting but then again few cream/sheer lispticks are. And for a colour this perfect I don't mind reapplying at all. Would absolutely repurchase.

on 8/28/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. It might be my HG lipstick (I thought I'd never find a replacement for Maybelline Wear 'N Go in Go Cappuccino).

The texture and slip are great, and the color is a nude brown/pink that looks natural but better. My lips are very sensitive and this doesn't dry them out. It actually feels like a lip balm without any of the stickiness.

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5...while the lip balm feeling lasts all day, the color does not.

on 8/9/2011 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this as a sample, and I think that this lipstick is really nice! It's half sheer and half opaque at the same time, the color looks real good, and when I put it on, it feels like I'm putting on a lip balm! Totally awesome product!

on 7/30/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this natural shade! The lipstick has stayed creamy, rather than drying out in the few months it has lived in my purse. Easy to apply on the go -without a mirror!

on 7/27/2011 9:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love the shade. It's been my daily lipstick for years but the sole drawback is the fact that it's not very long lasting. At all. Still, it's creamy and lovely and I'd rather reapply frequently than deal with the caking of more matte lipstick that would last longer.

on 5/28/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I think this is my fave lipstick and I have tried lots of different lipsticks. The color looks like another boring brown in the tube,I tried it and was surprised.Tenderheart has a pinkish violet sheen that I didn't expect. I'm so glad I gave this color a try. It is my new fave everyday lipstick. I have strawberry hair and fair skin.I would recommend this color to anyone who has a warm skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I had no idea cliniques "different lipsticks" were so good!!! This was in a gift with purchase. I love the colour.. It's a natural lip colour but a little richer. It' mainly brownish, slight pink, slight mauve. It's the kind of colour that I think would look good on anyone. The formulation is amazing and I like it above all of mac's formlations (I'm a mac lipstick addict). It's very moisturizing and goes on light but still pigmented and doesnt get cakey no matter how much you layer it. It's the kind of lipstick that you'd want to keep in your makeup bag all the time. It's not too glossy and not too matte just perfect combination of the two. Anyways, I'll be wearing this alot. It looks great with Mac's spice lip liner.

Update: I still enjoy this lippie but I am noticing that it is not that long lasting.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I reaklally love Clinique. When their products are discontinued, they always come up with better ones. It makes me l,ook natural like I'm not wearing any makeup at all. I love thei concealers, foundations, and their moisturizing plum lipsticks and the SPF 15 lipglosses which are pinks, but come out like a pinkish clear. I wear it almost everyday. I don't lick my lips, because their moisturizing lipgloss moisturizes my chapped lips. I use the more neutral colors for a French sexy look I go low-key, sutble, and natural, less is definatly more. I also love MAC and especially Urban Decay and Bare Minerals are the best on the market sold in Macy's and Sephora, and you can also buy these product online, I would love to advertise. Even celebrities use Clinique on the set of roles on TV, theater stage, modeling, and dven movies. If you put too much clinique on, you may have your face caked up like a clown and it may get all over your hands. And the eyeshadows are so incredible. The mascaras and retractables eyeliners are so deep and intense and mysterious and looks cool, and professionally done for an everyday look. I don't sleep with it. I use the oily, makeup remover and it works like a magical makeup wand wonder, so moisturizing.......
This isn't cakey or oily this product and this brand will be aorund for eternity and infinity (forever) It matches my skin color. Clinique is more for a natural look and is cheaper than Lancome, MAC, Estree Lauder, and especially Chanel, which also rocks. Clinique make smy skin look clear. MAc is more for a sexy, movie theatrical look. Clinique comes in all different flavors and colors, from dark to light, and their bronzers are inredible.

on 5/6/2011 12:18:00 PM

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This lipstick is fabulous. The color is sheer on my lips but perfect. It's just enough to enhance my natural color and it's true, you can apply without a mirror. Got it in a GWP and will definitely get the full size real soon since the presentation is so beautiful, Clinique realy hit the mark when they came out with it, it's timeless.

on 5/2/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

First of all guy!! The packaging issss BEAUTIFULLLL ! So classic, in my opinion is more beautiful then the Chanel packaging lipstick (in my opinion of course). Tenderheart is so great, nice nude color for my complexion (NW45). xx

Popular Lipsticks