December 22, 2014 | 1724 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by grak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep coming back to this red. It's awesome and gorgeous. I call my toenails little jewels when I have this on and love looking at them! The first coat is great, but I feel like I get extra dimension in the color when I add the second. With a topcoat, I have not chipped this polish (on toes).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Amismith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am pretty fair. I love this color of RED!! Good coverage with two coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

great product, great formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle, also gave one as I gift. I love the color. It is beautiful.
Saying that it is a bit expensive but I would buy again and I would recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty shimmery red. Looks great on my pale hands. Love this and Bogota Blackberry and wear them all year long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm Not Really a Waitress is THE PERFECT RED -- period. I am very fair and was leery of red polish, figuring it would be too loud, or orange-y, or what-not. But this is a perfect, mid-tone, neutral red with a hint of shimmer. I've been using it for years. Please OPI, don't ever stop making this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by loriann52

This is a lovely medium-deep shiny red. Very "vixen" red. What I love so much about this polish is that it was a true one-coater. There are a lot of polishes out there that I've called "almost one-coaters" but this one I literally didn't even bother with a second coat. It was completely opaque in one.
The only reason I took a lippy off is because I found it chipped kind of easily (maybe I just need to find a better base/top coat).
Definitely a good red polish to invest in!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I work in a salon, so I get to test out a lot of the OPI nail polishes. I didn't think I'd like this one just from looking at it in the bottle. But, once I put this on...I was amazed. This isn't your typical glossy red, this is more of a shimmery/metallicy nice bright red. It definitely reminds me of Christmas/Holidays. I love it. This color is different, but in a good way. I would've never honestly thought of buying this on my own, but it was better than I expected. I will admit, I usually am not a fan of OPI nail polishes. This formula was different. The brush was precise, & the polish itself glided on so smoothly without any streaks. It's extremely hard to mess up application with this nail polish. Even a 5 year old painting their nails with this would have a hard time messing up. You literally could get away with only applying one coat of this, but I do two coats usually. The color is very true to the bottle, actually I think the color may be even better once it's on. Like all the other OPI polishes, I love the name of this one. Very cute & catchy. Sometimes I just pick the bottles up just to read the names. This is a very nice color, I think it would be more for the winter/fall though. I would highly reccommend for people who want something different, or a different type of red. This one's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best red I've ever tried. Really flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I Love this red. It's the perfect bright, but not garish, red. It shimmers and just looks gorgeous. It's a very cheerful red if that makes any sense. It's my favorite pedicure polish for any time of the year.