April 20, 2014 | 1698 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by loriann52

This is a lovely medium-deep shiny red. Very "vixen" red. What I love so much about this polish is that it was a true one-coater. There are a lot of polishes out there that I've called "almost one-coaters" but this one I literally didn't even bother with a second coat. It was completely opaque in one.
The only reason I took a lippy off is because I found it chipped kind of easily (maybe I just need to find a better base/top coat).
Definitely a good red polish to invest in!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I work in a salon, so I get to test out a lot of the OPI nail polishes. I didn't think I'd like this one just from looking at it in the bottle. But, once I put this on...I was amazed. This isn't your typical glossy red, this is more of a shimmery/metallicy nice bright red. It definitely reminds me of Christmas/Holidays. I love it. This color is different, but in a good way. I would've never honestly thought of buying this on my own, but it was better than I expected. I will admit, I usually am not a fan of OPI nail polishes. This formula was different. The brush was precise, & the polish itself glided on so smoothly without any streaks. It's extremely hard to mess up application with this nail polish. Even a 5 year old painting their nails with this would have a hard time messing up. You literally could get away with only applying one coat of this, but I do two coats usually. The color is very true to the bottle, actually I think the color may be even better once it's on. Like all the other OPI polishes, I love the name of this one. Very cute & catchy. Sometimes I just pick the bottles up just to read the names. This is a very nice color, I think it would be more for the winter/fall though. I would highly reccommend for people who want something different, or a different type of red. This one's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best red I've ever tried. Really flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I Love this red. It's the perfect bright, but not garish, red. It shimmers and just looks gorgeous. It's a very cheerful red if that makes any sense. It's my favorite pedicure polish for any time of the year.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Rosielle91

The perfect Classic Red nail polish with the perfect pearled texture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this nail polish! The consistency is nice and smooth and slightly pearly, it is very liquidy so it spreads easily onto your nails, the brush is nice and not too sleek, nor chunky. The packaging of OPI's products are always nice, practical and good for travelling. I mostly recommend this product IF YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE. I never thought men would pay much attention to nails but aside from a majority of my girlfriends loving my nails when i have this on, a notable number of guys have said that they have like my nail nails. This certainly is the ultimate red nail colour that every sexy vixen out there should be having it when seeing men, it's been tried and proven by my experience! :D
Yes, Will probably keep on buying this product all over again, since my current boyfriend loves it too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This is a general review of OPI nail polish and not this specific colour. I honestly cannot understand all the hype surrounding OPI nail polishes. I do use them in correspondence with OPI top coats and base coats but even with doing that, the colour never lasts more than 3 days without chipping which is atrocious! I painted my nails 5 days ago with one of the OPI colours and by today I had to remove the polish because it was so badly chipped. I really do believe that because OPI are a nail salon brand that their nail polishes are ridiculously overrated and overhyped. Regardless of whether I get my nails done with OPI at a salon or on my own, the result is always the same. I definitely prefer my Essie and Revlon nail polishes which are about half the price and actually last. Overrated.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence about this one. On one hand, it's a very pretty glowy red that applies easily. On the other, the frostyish finish makes it seem dated and it chips incredibly fast on me. It looks great on toes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

The only reason I bought this polish was because of all the hype about it I will admit. When I first got it, looking at it in the bottle I wasn't too impressed and wasn't sure if I'd made the right decision to buy it based on all the excellent reviews but I am so glad I did. The colour is a deep red with not too much shimmer. Application is a dream. For me though, i found it didn't have very good staying power but that doesn't concern me because I usually change my polish every 3 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Kay12345678

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING color! I can see why this is OPI's best seller of all time. Thee perfect red. I tried it for the 1st time and I am hooked.

Until this polish reds looked awful on my light skin tone. I wish they had a lipstick to go with. It should go with all skin tones due to the quality of the color in different light. I got so many compliments and "Wow"s. The perfect Xmas color too.

Highly do I recommend, Perfectly opaque in 2 coats, Really I cant say enough good things......enjoy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

Love love love!!! This colour is super gorgeous and the formula is a breeze to work with, making it one of my most worn cold weather colours!! When I was looking for a shimmery red at the store I immidiately looked to this and "An Affair in Red Square". This looked darker, more vampy and more sophisticated. This is definetly one of my all time OPI favourites and stands in second place after Russian Navy! :))