July 26, 2014 | 1800 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

great product, great formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle, also gave one as I gift. I love the color. It is beautiful.
Saying that it is a bit expensive but I would buy again and I would recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by fredrica32

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty shimmery red. Looks great on my pale hands. Love this and Bogota Blackberry and wear them all year long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm Not Really a Waitress is THE PERFECT RED -- period. I am very fair and was leery of red polish, figuring it would be too loud, or orange-y, or what-not. But this is a perfect, mid-tone, neutral red with a hint of shimmer. I've been using it for years. Please OPI, don't ever stop making this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by loriann52

This is a lovely medium-deep shiny red. Very "vixen" red. What I love so much about this polish is that it was a true one-coater. There are a lot of polishes out there that I've called "almost one-coaters" but this one I literally didn't even bother with a second coat. It was completely opaque in one.
The only reason I took a lippy off is because I found it chipped kind of easily (maybe I just need to find a better base/top coat).
Definitely a good red polish to invest in!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I work in a salon, so I get to test out a lot of the OPI nail polishes. I didn't think I'd like this one just from looking at it in the bottle. But, once I put this on...I was amazed. This isn't your typical glossy red, this is more of a shimmery/metallicy nice bright red. It definitely reminds me of Christmas/Holidays. I love it. This color is different, but in a good way. I would've never honestly thought of buying this on my own, but it was better than I expected. I will admit, I usually am not a fan of OPI nail polishes. This formula was different. The brush was precise, & the polish itself glided on so smoothly without any streaks. It's extremely hard to mess up application with this nail polish. Even a 5 year old painting their nails with this would have a hard time messing up. You literally could get away with only applying one coat of this, but I do two coats usually. The color is very true to the bottle, actually I think the color may be even better once it's on. Like all the other OPI polishes, I love the name of this one. Very cute & catchy. Sometimes I just pick the bottles up just to read the names. This is a very nice color, I think it would be more for the winter/fall though. I would highly reccommend for people who want something different, or a different type of red. This one's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 7:40:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best red I've ever tried. Really flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I Love this red. It's the perfect bright, but not garish, red. It shimmers and just looks gorgeous. It's a very cheerful red if that makes any sense. It's my favorite pedicure polish for any time of the year.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Rosielle91

The perfect Classic Red nail polish with the perfect pearled texture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this nail polish! The consistency is nice and smooth and slightly pearly, it is very liquidy so it spreads easily onto your nails, the brush is nice and not too sleek, nor chunky. The packaging of OPI's products are always nice, practical and good for travelling. I mostly recommend this product IF YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE. I never thought men would pay much attention to nails but aside from a majority of my girlfriends loving my nails when i have this on, a notable number of guys have said that they have like my nail nails. This certainly is the ultimate red nail colour that every sexy vixen out there should be having it when seeing men, it's been tried and proven by my experience! :D
Yes, Will probably keep on buying this product all over again, since my current boyfriend loves it too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This is a general review of OPI nail polish and not this specific colour. I honestly cannot understand all the hype surrounding OPI nail polishes. I do use them in correspondence with OPI top coats and base coats but even with doing that, the colour never lasts more than 3 days without chipping which is atrocious! I painted my nails 5 days ago with one of the OPI colours and by today I had to remove the polish because it was so badly chipped. I really do believe that because OPI are a nail salon brand that their nail polishes are ridiculously overrated and overhyped. Regardless of whether I get my nails done with OPI at a salon or on my own, the result is always the same. I definitely prefer my Essie and Revlon nail polishes which are about half the price and actually last. Overrated.