OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

While the cranberry colour is absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't get more than a couple of hours without it chipping on me. Yes, I use OPI base and top coat with it. I have the mini bottle so I would carry it with me and constantly be touching it up only to have new chips show up an hour or two later. After two days I took it off in disgust. I loved it so much when I first applied it that I was going to rush out and buy the regular sized bottle. However, after actually living with it for a couple of days, I find it too frustrating. I won't buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Goes on like velvet. Great color - kinda vampy but it's really cute. Great for winter parties. It's my go to red and has been for years.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite colors. A nice, rich red with a bit of metallic luster. This color stays on my toes a good 70% of the winter. Love!

Considering a seduction?

This red rocks.

I have never had nails so sexy with black lace, white pearls and Chanel 5.

I tried this nail polish since I'd heard that it was one of OPI's most popular colors, and I wasn't disappointed. It's a shimmery ruby red that reminds me of Christmas. It's not so dark that it's vampy but it is darker than bright fire engine red. At one coat, it covers the nails sufficiently but is a bit more pinkish, so I prefer it with two coats. I use seche vite top coat and do not have chipping issues except a bit of tip wear at day 4, which is about average for me. I'm Asian, NC20-25 depending on the season, and this color goes really well with my skintone. I do get lobster hands from the more orangey red polishes but not with this red.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is as bold as red nail polish gets. It has character, unmistakable rich, almost metallic sheen, and the colour is just too pretty and sexy not to want this. When I wear this nail polish I feel myself like a Hollywood star. No wonder it's been out for years, and still one of the most popular shades. Unlike classic opaque creamy reds, this one is more glamorous and pop, unapologizing speaking for itself.
However, I don't think that I will repurchase this, I find myself a bit tired of it at the moment.

INRAW is indeed a lovely shade of red, but I can't see how this has acquired its cult status. I was a tiny bit disappointed that the deep, rich red it is in the bottle comes out looking more fire engine red., even after two to three coats! It's still a great polish for work and play, and summer days so I won't be tossing this one out, but I may not necessarily repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this particular color. I'm a big fan of reds in general and this one is beautiful. It looks great on my NW15 skin and doesnt give me the dreaded lobster hands. It applies very smoothly and is self leveling. Gorgeous red color, though it is a touch frosty.

Still my favorite OPI polish... well, favorite in general. Applies like a dream, great formula, lovely color, best brush in the industry. Everyone compliments this polish, especially my husband! I never get sick of it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This nailpolish is not only my staple but i find it's often the only color i seem to wear, when i even attempt to try others i just end up taking it off and putting on my "im not really a waitress"! This is hands down my favorite shade out there!

Also for all of the reviewers stating it doesn't work for yellow undertones, let me just say that those statements arent at all true! I am asian and have quite a lot of yellow undertones in my skin and this color looks fantastic on me, i get compliments all the time on my nails. Maybe it just wasn't the other reviewers style, but it's a must try color in my opinion. It's not a subtle color, but it's super sexy and stunning- why would you want subtle when you could have this?!

Top Rated OPI Products