April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Hyperlash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by LittleBlondie913

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This stuff is ridiculously expensive. It works great, but I don't have 20 dollars to blow on mascara.
However, it works very well, lengthens , separates, and adds a little volume. It holds curl VERY well and tends to stay and not rub off...
So I'd probably consider buying it again if I had a giftcard.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by hillaryhansen

The is the worst mascara I have ever tried - and also the most expensive. The formula is very wet, a bad texture. The brush does nothing for seperation, and I get terrible clumps when I use it. Definitely the clumpiest mascara I have ever used. It does not hold a curl at all since the formula is so wet and heavy. I like to curl my lashes after I put on mascara as well as before, and when I do that with this mascara, I get terrible results. It won't hold a curl whether I curl before or after I apply the mascara. Needless to say, I do not like it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by nideSUPERgirl

This stuff is pretty awful. It's too thick and the brush did nothing to apply the mascara well on my thin Asian lashes. It's really quite expensive too, but I saw some good reviews so I decided to try it out. I got so annoyed with this mascara that I just tossed it out. Pretty much a total waste of money. It smears like mad when applied and flakes really irritatingly, especially because I wear contacts. I would NEVER buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by theroseoncloud9

First off the photos of the green eyed girl and the close up of the brush tip are mine. You can see that it lengthens and separates very well, but lacks volume qualities, Its VERY black, but it holds a curl very well. I wish it volumized better but I cant complain. Ulta has this for $10 until 9/24 so thats the only reason why I bought it. Easy to remove suprisingly too. Buy it on sale right now, cant go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all this mascara takes a while to dry.However, i do like the dark pigment and i like the brush. I recieved this as a gwp at Sephora. I would buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by illume

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this mascara. It flakes horribly.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by daisy5679

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yuck! I got this as part of a sample kit. So glad I did not pay for a full size! It clumps and flakes like crazy. I end up with black specs all under my eye which is oh so attractive.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by ogjeannie

I got the Medium or mini one when I bought the Smashbox "try it kit" and I love this mascara I noticed it made a big difference in how noticeable my eyelashes were. I already don't have much or its not very long but after applying the mascara you could see a difference.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I ended up returning this mascara. I simply do not care for the dual brush/comb mascara wands. I hated the Clinque one. Hyperlash does nothing for me- no volume or length. An average mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by KathleenS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Don't love it, don't hate it, kinda neutral leaning toward negative. I don't really like the brush and I tend to get it on my eyelids and takes the curl away - a problem I have never had before with other mascaras. Wouldn't buy it again as it is no better than DS mascara. But, I will say that it doesn't flake and doesn't clump so it has that going for it.