August 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanymarieeee

Great multi functional product ! I personally use it as a highlight on my cheek bones it gives your look that extra boost of glamour. A little bit of product goes such a long way, although the price is high, it's worth it for the amount of looks you can achieve from it's many purposes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by lavenderwig

Benefit is a company that shows cute marketing can make sales. So a majority of their items are average and overpriced. They do have a cult following with a few of their products though, and this is one of them. There are no ingredients that would irritate the skin either. Small enough to take w you everywhere but this stays where you apply it, and not in a garish way. I think HSN should have included this in the TS instead of Five One One (a small deodorant-like stick with three sections you roll on your cheeks--orange--contour--hotpink--blush--pale), especially considering they put Hervana (a blush) in the set!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product
Although quite expensive its definitely worth the money as i cant find another product that just makes your skin so radiant and gives it such a nice dewy glow
I wouldnt use this as a higlighter alone, i always add BeneFit high beam on areas like my cheebones,nose ect
But this product is one of my favourite products of all time hands down

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Lovely golden-pink highlighter, blends so nicely into skin and it's such a skin booster when added to foundation. Doesn't wash the skin out and it smells really nice too. Can't complain, overall a very lovely liquid highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Vferent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. When I want to look fresh and glowing but with no blemishes i mix this into my foundation. Gives me a lovely dewy glow.It's also alright by itself on cheekbones, brow bones, cupids bow, anywhere the light hits. Smells amazing and comes out as a golden shimmer with a hint of pink.
The only downfall is that it is not the most standout-ish in terms of a highlighter, hence why I use it as a 'glow' for my whole face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by loovexemilyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love. After swatching this on the back of my hand in Sephora, I wasn't quite sure what to think of the applicator or how the color would turn out. I had swatched Sun Beam on the back of my hand earlier and was quite surprised at the similarities between the two. I found Sun Beam to be a bit too dark/bronze for my liking, but Girl Meets Pearl seems to be a more refined version of Sun Beam. Beautiful pinkish gold champagne color - looking at the back of my hand now this just seems to blend into my skin and give it a beautiful warm glow. I might have to stick with Sephora samples since this is a bit pricey for my liking - but it's an absolutely divine color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by mom2go

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

A great multi-tasker! I have dry, dull skin that needs a little highlighting during the day, but so many highlighters are as subtle as a disco ball. This one is an iridescent pale pink that melts into the skin leaving the subtlest natural glow.

My #1 daytime use for this is to mix it about 50/50 with my foundation (currently Clinique's Even Better) and apply with my fingers. This makes for a near perfect tinted moisturizer with medium coverage.

I also use this alone on my brow bones, upper cheekbones, a dot on the chin and forehead. I think it is actually hard to use too much of this as long as your not splashing it on. The applicator took a little getting used to. It's one of those flat, multi-hole things that the product flows through. Now, however, I love the applicator as it is impossible to spill the product and very travel friendly. Will definitely re-purchase, unless Benefit invents something better! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love love this product. The packaging the impact the effect. I love dewy. Currently I dab it one, sheer, with a wet sponge. Maybe a stippling brush would give it a better effect.

I avoid my shiny forehead....and use the Porefessional around my cheeks, before I dab it on....otherwise it will illuminate lines and pores.

Wear it without makeup. Suits dark to med dark skin tones because of the champagne glow.

It's not shimmer, it's glow. This Benefit have nailed the 'glow' formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by DNeum

This is a great highlighter. I bought a sample of it and am going to purchase the full tube. It adds a pearly sheen but doesn't leave you looking "shiny" in that greasy way. It can be mixed in with a foundation or applied on the tops of the cheekbones in C shape. I also use it to dab in the corners of my eyes and along the sides of my nose (a very very tiny amount on the nose.) I think it would be easy to over apply this product, so less is more starting out.
I don't really care for the packaging. It just looks... little kid ish. I like BeneFit's retro style packaging in general, but this produce could use some repackaging I think. It's a little pricey but a tiny bit goes a long way- the sample tube I had lasted 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I mix this with KA SSE sx08 to thin it and it creates a beautiful slightly satiny finish. It's perfect.