Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 4/17/2013 2:01:00 AM

It's good for the price, I mainly use this on my bottom eyelashes just because the brush is so thin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this drugstore mascara! It lengthens, no mess, no clumping, it curls with a curler, it separates with its plastic wand, it separates, it makes my lashes look darker, it's wet so I can layer my look as much as I want to, it's a clean look. It's perfect for daytime when I just want to run out and do regular things without looking made-up. When I'm just wearing powder/or natural color moisturizer with spf and want to put on some mascara, I always reach for this one. I rarely have to pull out the q-tips for a quick clean-up too, that's how easy it is to use. I will definitely repurchase. I use it on top of my Buxom when I want extra definition to absolutely WOW my lashes, too. And it does that job without any problem whatsoever. This is my extra mascara that I love. I now have my fancy one and my inexpensive one for my two looks. I'm pretty well set. Cruelty-free, too. I love this one that Wet'n'Wild put out. I hope they keep it. Extra easy to remove, also.

on 4/7/2013 1:07:00 AM

I love a good bargain mascara and was curious to try this one out based on the reviews I've read. Sadly this did nothing for me other then provide some separation to my lashes. Absolutely no length, no volume, and smudged like crazy.

on 4/2/2013 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is good mascara for the price. I paid $3 at CVS. It gives my lashes a natural length and separation, great for a daytime look. I love lengthening mascaras and my favorites are from $7-$10 (Maybelline Define-a-Lash, Rimmel Glam Eyes, L'Oreal Telescopic) but for this price point, I like it. This a brush w/ plastic/rubber bristles perfect for separating. Apply carefully as this is a wet formula, which means you can easily build another layer, as long as you don't smudge.

on 4/1/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Great mascara for cheap! Doesn't do much for volume but gives very natural looking length and holds a curl like no other!

on 4/1/2013 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

For the very low price, this mascara is amazing. Its wand is plastic with short, spiky bristles, and it has a rather wet formula. I could see the wetness of this mascara making short, sparse lashes droop, but on me, I really like the effect. I have decently long, full eyelashes already, and this mascara only helps them get longer! It also holds a curl very nicely. The curl actually stays all day on me! I like to top this with Covergirl Lash Blast for a little volume, since MegaLength lacks a little in that regard. However, it's marketed as a lengthening mascara, and I really like the length it gives me. If you have thin lashes, you may not like how wet the formula is. If you're like me, however, I'd give this a try!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love the price and product! This mascara makes my lashes look miles longer than most other mascaras I have used. It's a glossy black color, which makes my lashes look shiny and healthy. This product even leaves my lashes curled! If you're going back and forth about buying this, I say give it a try. I don't think anyone would be disappointed. Just remember that this mascara is made to help length, not volume.

on 2/28/2013 5:18:00 PM

I don't recommend this to asian girls....it doesn't work on my lashes at all. :(

on 2/24/2013 5:28:00 PM

awww wow! I love this actually! Its SO cheap and it really DOES lengthen your lashes..no volume of course (this isnt meant for volume) but perfect length and seperating which is my favorite kind of mascara. NO CLUMPS!!! The formula is nice and wet but without smearing or flaking after it dries. Great : )

The brush reminds me of a smaller/skinnier version of the CG lash blast which I didnt like because the brush was wayyy too fat. This wnw one is much better!

Ill be keeping this one in my purse for on-the-go needs!

on 1/23/2013 9:07:00 PM

Good mascara I was so surprised with bring so cheap. U should try it.

Popular Mascaras