September 19, 2014 | 1967 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by foppery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For two reasons, it's hard for me to find flattering pinky-nude lipsticks. First, I have very pigmented lips; second, I'm pale with purple-gray undertones (I promise I don't look like a corpse). Enter Primrose. It's a cool-toned mauve-based pink that would look more lilac on a warmer complexion, but on me it's a beautiful understated pink, more nude than bubblegum. (It's similar to MAC Creme Cup, which I also own and love, but Creme Cup is slightly warmer and more nude.)

It has a creamy, moisturizing texture, but it does wear off after an hour or two, as most pale lipsticks do.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by bracelet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really pretty pink that goes well with my warm NC30 skintone even though I feel that the lipstick leans a shade towards the cool side. It is definitely worth a try as it is really cheap at your local drugstore. I live in Canada and it is probably not more than $8.

My only gripe with this lipstick is that the staying power is very weak. It will definitely wear off once you eat or drink something. However, I don't mind reapplying it because the texture of the lipstick is super creamy and glides on easily (ex. versus MAC matte lipsticks this applies super smooth). It does settle into my lip lines just a little bit, but I think it should be ok if you exfoliate enough.

Overall, I will repurchase this again because I love the color! 4/5

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

BEST pink lipstick EVER! The color is gorgeous and I can see why everyone loves this. I have very fair Irish skin and this color looks great on me. Perfect glossy bluish pink with just the right amount of saturation. I don't care that it doesn't last that long .. the color is PERFECT! Doesn't have that orangey tone that a lot of pinks do which look horrible against your teeth.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ontario88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a few months ago when I was on the hunt for a pink lipstick... Bought this at Walmart for 7.00
When I used it the next day, I was so suprised!

Pros:
- Lipstick is very hydrating
- Color is fantastic.. not too bright, not too dark
- Price was better than any other lipstick at Walmart
- I use this product everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Creamy cool pink on my lips. It's not too light and not too dark. Beautiful creme finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd say this is a very close dupe for MAC's Angel...
Consistency is better than MAC if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this pink! It's a neutral to cool-toned pink, but I wear it often and I'm warm-toned with light brown hair. It's not a bright or tacky Barbie pink, it's subtle enough to wear everyday. It's a creme formula, no frost or shimmer at all. I like to wear it with a smokey eye. It's not drying but it can be unforgiving on dry lips, be sure to put a lipbalm on underneath and exfoliate your dry lips often.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by trishaseren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to lipstick for awhile now, not much of a lipstick girl I was inspired to try it when my friend recommended it. Fell in love straight away.

Such a lovely, light frosty pink, great first step into lipsticks, as it's colour is quite light. I usually top it off with a similar gloss. Would make a great day lipstick as it's so light.

My only fault is that it doesn't last very long, I re-apply quite a bit when wearing it and now that I've discovered MAC lipsticks I'll probably switch to a similar shade in their line.

Would probably buy again if I wanted a cheap day lippie.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by camille002

this lipstick looks great on lots of people, my friends have it and it looks good on all of them, so i thought it would look great on me too, but for some reason it doesn't.
i have light skin and brown/black hair, and it just makes me look weird. first it makes my teeth look really yellow, probably because of how pale the lipstick is, and also it makes me look dead, like my lips are so pale i look sick.
the consistency is alright, not as good as some other revlon lipsticks i have. also, don't apply over dry lips. it'll get stuck in every single dry bit, and look cakey and weird. i think it really depends on your skin tone, because it looks great on many people i know. just not on me. bummer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

A must have in your lipstick drawer- not phenomenal, but a go to shade for everyday!
Similar to MAC angel, and MAC cremecup but softer and a little paler; much more wearable.
For reference I'm: