Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

on 4/20/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a really pretty light pink with cool undertones. Unfortunately, I have to constantly reapply it, so I will not buy this again.

on 3/4/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love love love it!! It is a gorgeous shade that really pops. I like it on its own, but I also purchased the NYX Mega Shine clear lip gloss and dabbed a bit over Primrose. Perfection! It's a little more glam than other lippies I wear, but I still think this could be my everyday look. It's very creamy. Even if it fades, I still have the tint left on my lips and I like it. Definitely try this if you want to feel girly, sexy, and fun all at once :p

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh my! Such a pretty pink lipstick! I don't want to say it, but I think I may like this better than MAC's Creme Cup. This is an ever so slightly darker shade with more of a blue tone. Definitely wearable enough for every day.

on 1/26/2013 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For two reasons, it's hard for me to find flattering pinky-nude lipsticks. First, I have very pigmented lips; second, I'm pale with purple-gray undertones (I promise I don't look like a corpse). Enter Primrose. It's a cool-toned mauve-based pink that would look more lilac on a warmer complexion, but on me it's a beautiful understated pink, more nude than bubblegum. (It's similar to MAC Creme Cup, which I also own and love, but Creme Cup is slightly warmer and more nude.)

It has a creamy, moisturizing texture, but it does wear off after an hour or two, as most pale lipsticks do.

on 1/19/2013 5:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a really pretty pink that goes well with my warm NC30 skintone even though I feel that the lipstick leans a shade towards the cool side. It is definitely worth a try as it is really cheap at your local drugstore. I live in Canada and it is probably not more than $8.

My only gripe with this lipstick is that the staying power is very weak. It will definitely wear off once you eat or drink something. However, I don't mind reapplying it because the texture of the lipstick is super creamy and glides on easily (ex. versus MAC matte lipsticks this applies super smooth). It does settle into my lip lines just a little bit, but I think it should be ok if you exfoliate enough.

Overall, I will repurchase this again because I love the color! 4/5

on 1/13/2013 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

BEST pink lipstick EVER! The color is gorgeous and I can see why everyone loves this. I have very fair Irish skin and this color looks great on me. Perfect glossy bluish pink with just the right amount of saturation. I don't care that it doesn't last that long .. the color is PERFECT! Doesn't have that orangey tone that a lot of pinks do which look horrible against your teeth.

on 11/30/2012 1:20:00 PM

I bought this a few months ago when I was on the hunt for a pink lipstick... Bought this at Walmart for 7.00
When I used it the next day, I was so suprised!

Pros:
- Lipstick is very hydrating
- Color is fantastic.. not too bright, not too dark
- Price was better than any other lipstick at Walmart
- I use this product everyday!

on 11/27/2012 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Creamy cool pink on my lips. It's not too light and not too dark. Beautiful creme finish.

on 11/18/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'd say this is a very close dupe for MAC's Angel...
Consistency is better than MAC if you ask me.

on 11/17/2012 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this pink! It's a neutral to cool-toned pink, but I wear it often and I'm warm-toned with light brown hair. It's not a bright or tacky Barbie pink, it's subtle enough to wear everyday. It's a creme formula, no frost or shimmer at all. I like to wear it with a smokey eye. It's not drying but it can be unforgiving on dry lips, be sure to put a lipbalm on underneath and exfoliate your dry lips often.

Popular Lipsticks