Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 5/5/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this once every three weeks in my regimen for problematic skin in the warmer months. I use this week before I get my facial when my skin is usually the most oily/dirty by then.
This stuff WORKS. The seeing every pore with the oil coming out is no lie. Afterwards my face literally felt different like all the gunk has gotten sucked out. I think the only bad thing is that using this mask too often could really be over kill. I only use this mask every other week, on monday after I work all weekend. It's really nice because I do long days in makeup so my skin feels really gross by monday morning. This stuff just sucks everything out like a sponge, it's pretty hard core. Bonus, it smells nice,

on 5/4/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This mask is great for my oily skin. It applied really smoothly and dried quickly. After rinsing off the mask, my skin felt so refreshed and clean. This is a daily routine in my skin care and it's crazy affordable.

This mask is drying so I do not recommend this for those with drier skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Its funny when I see beauty gurus on youtube suggest much more expensive higher end facial masks when there are many other cheaper alternatives out there. I mean, don't get me wrong, its your money, you do what you want with it. But, I have to wonder why, though? Anywho, having bought their charcoal and black sugar mask/scrub, pineapple mask, and dead sea salt mask I went ahead and got this one because I needed something for my oily, acne-prone skin to calm it down. First off, I love the way it smells: refreshing like a just cut lemon with mint as a backnote if that makes sense. Definitely does not smell like a bottle of Pledge when it comes to the lemon scent. The color kinda reminded me of toothpaste, but I could overlook that because it felt quite nice on my skin- cool, not tingly, and washed off well with no residue. Been using it for 2 days now and the acne has dried up and my skin isn't much of a grease slick anymore. Freeman has done it, again! Just like the rest, I bought them from drugstore.com for $3.99 for a 6 oz bottle which by the way I love looking at, its so bright and springtime looking! If you haven't tried this brand, please do, its the best and quite the bang for your buck.

this mask is definitely part of my skin care essentials. I have been using this for over a year now and absolutely love it. whenever i feel like I need a good detox mask, or that i have a few spots here and there, I put this on and it has noticably calmed down those spots after washing it off. I have normal-combo skin, and I barely get any acne anymore. I just have some scars left from previous acne, some blackheads/whiteheads. so after using this mask, it unclogs any pores and cleans them out making my skin feel soo refreshed and soft. not only that but the amount u get for the price is amazing. I got this for around $4 CAD at walmart. I have been using this for over a year weekly, and I still have a quarter of the bottle left. honestly, my holy grail.

on 3/30/2014 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is another one of my little drugstore favorites. <3

I have oily/combo skin and go through about 1 tube a year. In the warmer months, I use this twice a week after cleansing my face. In the drier winter months, I don't need it as much and it can actually be quite drying. I apply it where needed, let it dry but NOT so much that my face gets sucked in on itself, then press lukewarm water onto the dried mask to rehydrate it. Afterwards I just rinse it off with lots of water using circular motions until all the green is gone. LOVE IT!

Lately, I've been playing around with DIY clay masks with really good results, but I will always keep my Freeman Mint & Lemon Mask on hand. There are several other clay masks from Freeman, but I haven't tried any of the other varieties.

I have HUGE pores, I mean HUGE and I was looking for a mask that would minimize them. I saw this in ulta, and decided to get it. I put it on when I got home, and noticed a HUGE difference. It does tingle quite a bit when you put it on, but in my opinion it feels amazing. The scent smells fresh laundry, but the scent is really strong, so your eyes might water... mine did. I have dry skin, and this definitely didn't help, but I put on my moisturizer after this, and my skin was fine. This is probably the best 3-4 I have ever spent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best Freeman mask I have ever used! I have really oily skin and this helps pull oil out of my pores on my nose and helps break down blackheads! It calms my skin when I have breakouts and makes it so smooth! Highly recommend for acne prone and oily skin types!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This has to be the best mask I have ever used! It completely cleans my pores and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it also works great as a spot treatment on blemishes! For the price you cannot go wrong - pick this one up for sure!!

on 3/16/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVED this mask. I have oily and acne prone skin. I use this after my shower and afterwards my skin feel super clean. I even dab a little on my blemishes before I go to bed and it doesn't get rid of them but it does start the healing process. It is inexpensive and comes in a squeeze tube. Definitely repurchase.

on 3/2/2014 11:24:00 PM

I don't usually use masks as I've found that they rarely work, but I decided at the last minute to pick this up since it was pretty cheap and it claimed to "reduce the appearance of pores". Just tried this a few mins ago and I have to say that it works pretty good :) I have very oily skin, and once I washed the mask off, my skin looked brighter, smoother and best of all, NOT OILY!! O.O Of course, I'll have to wait and see how the mask works on a longer period of time, but for first impressions, it's pretty good! My skin still feels nice and matte and no stinging whatsoever. For the price, it's a low-risk option :)

Popular Masks