April 16, 2014 | 1983 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

I have used pretty much all of the Freeman face masks, & this one is BY FAR the best one out of all of them. This smells amazing (like real lemons), dries fast, removes all dirt, oil, impurities, & literally makes any pimples or little bumps dissapear by the next day. This mask is truly wonderful. I don't have one bad thing to say about it. For how cheap this is, ($3.99), it is a steal! I will continue to buy this for life. If you're debating on whether or not to buy this, don't hesitate....buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Solacitaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First and foremost I absolutely LOVE this product I use to buy a 45$ face mask from GM Collins and the Freeman lemon and mint mask completely tops it. I suffer from acne on my chin and cheeks and even cystic acne and it's done wonders. It's organic so great for your skin. I'd totally refer my friends to this product because its a religious product ill always return to.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by nshelt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $3.99 since it was on sale and decided to buy 2 because i heard great reviews. Starting off, I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone areas. I use this mask about 2 times a week and it has significantly improved my oiliness. I am very impressed with the results so far. This is also a good mask for treating cystic acne blemishes that aren't ready to come to a head yet. I apply a little dot before bed time and by the morning they have gone down in size. I really love this mask, and it smells great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by ewendlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have moderate acne with the occasional cysts and very oily skin

With that being said this is a fantastic mask to use every other day or as a spot treatment as needed - it soaks up all the oil in my face without drying my face out (very minimal dry spots) and also helps prevent cysts from getting worse or too red. This product doesn't break me out and I think anyone with oily or acne prone skin should try it out for the price

Do I think it improves acne? Yes, in the fact that it helps clean out your pores and keeps your skin less oily for a few hours after applying it. The best part of the Freeman clay masks for me is that it really helps even out the texture of my face (which as those with acne knows, is the biggest problem when applying face makeup) and helps make a smoother surface for my foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I was happy that I grabbed the last tube on the shelf, since this has been very hard to find for whatever reason. It smells realistically as lemons and has kaolin clay high on the ingredient list which my face responds well to. After I apply, let it dry, and rinse it off, my face feels and looks smoother. I get no redness or dryness which is surprising since my face is both sensitive and oily. It really does a good job keeping acne in check and doesn't clog my pores. Of all the Freeman masks I have tried, this one is the best for me. It does what it says it will do and is perfect for those with oily or even combination skin. It does remind me a lot of the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask in both consistency and looks, yet I would have to say this smells and performs better. This will be perfect to use during the summer and it is not too pricey. I found my tube at Walgreens, but I hope this is not discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Jlab25

Preface to my review: Prior to using this product I had really rough dry skin that looked horrible under makeup. I wear makeup on occasion because I have a few acne scars. My dilemma was the texture of my skin and my skin was uneven. I heard great reviews about the product so I decided to purchase to assist with my skin issues. Like many other reviewers, I too experience acne spotting from time to time. When I purchased the product my acne breakout was at the worst its ever been. Needless to say I was skeptical in using the product but I took my chances.
Using the Product: While experiencing my recent breakout I also paired the use of this product with my new facial routine (clinique for blemishes kit). In doing so I have seen positive results. Especially in the texture and smoothness of my skin. My makeup looks flawless now...I have even decided to go without makeup now a days. I have not given this product the full rating because I have not been using it for long (3 weeks now, 2x a week). Before I give a full rating I would like to see how my skin behaves with prolonged use. I recommend giving the product a try, especially given the price. I also recommend going to Ulta if you can, they often have these products for buy 1 get 1 free.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Mishybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mask twice a week for the past month and I'm really impressed. I have very oily skin on my T-zone which makes me get a cystic pimple on the sides of my nose once in a while. I know..soo gross! I had felt one big pimple coming and used this as a spot on treatment and left it overnight. In the morning, that pimple had considerably subsided and never came about. Other times, I use it as a full face mask which made my pores feel cleaner and my skin glowing after rinsing off. I leave it on about 20 mins. I feel a little sting in my eyes while applying but it soon disappears as it dries. I purchased this full size tube in ulta for $3.99 only and plan to stock up. Very good product for oily skin!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by materialface

Like everyone else below me, I am VERY impressed and 'wow'd' by this mask. This mask is the perfect one among the other freeman masks, which i'm going to try anyways. the lemon & mint one is for oily skin and t-zone, which has me written all over it. unfortunately, only 1 travel sized packet was left at the wal-mart i went to. I am on a hunt to find the full sized bottle. hopefully i wont have a problem finding more.

pros:
- dries quickly and doesn't sting like i was expecting it to
- the color is quite pleasant. reminds me of Tiffany blue lol
- the travel sized packet has quite a lot of product in it. I could probably get 4-5 uses out of it. I only applied this in my t-zone and cheeks evenly. my outer cheeks and sides didn't need any.
- the price of these masks are amazing. $3.99 for full bottle, $1.50 for packet
- what made me LOVE this is that I had a white head pimple on my upper lip that was brewing and getting worse, the next morning (today), not only did it shrink, but the redness is GONE. it's completely dried out and in the healing process with the help of nothing else but this mask!!! AMAZING. will be using this as a spot treatment when i need it. Not even my Origins clay mask gets rid of my pimples.

cons:
NONE

IM. SOLD. and you should be too. if you have an oily t-zone. you NEED this.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by aimage

OMG I love this mask!! I bought it because they don't sell the Queen Helene mint julep mask in Canada or so I think. We have a target now but they don't carry it either (maybe in the future), so I tired maybe finding something similar and I saw all the good reviews here so I gave it a shot. Normally nothing that most people like work for me skincare wise. So I wasn't expecting much. I was really shocked how well it worked. My skin looks brighter and softer. I mainly was looking for something to help with black and white heads. Not really sure if it does help but my face does feel cleaner. I've only used it notice since i got it yesterday but I wanted to write a review right away because my face looks so dewy, bright and glowly after one use. I had trouble in that area, my face always looked so dull for so time now but I was more concerned with my white heads. I read some reviews that it helped with acne too. I'm really happy to read that, I was breaking out for a while but my acne was clearing up, I hope this mask helps with the remaining healing process because they are competely gone, just going away. I recommend this mask if your face isn't looking up to pare than it use too. I'm really loving it so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Iceangel58

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I saw this I had to get it. ! Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere anymore. I got it from ulta but never saw it again. I have a lot left but if anyone knows please leave a comment ! Besides amazon... So this mask is amazing. I Lov lemon because it makes me look glowy lighter and brighter. Also I'm hoping the lemon might take away blemishes. I felt cleaner. Not sure if it helped with blackheads pores and acne but I have the mint julet masque for that... Def would but again if I can find it otherwise I might have to resort to scrubbing lemons on my face or use the juice which takes more effort id rather have a already made mask!