September 19, 2014 | 1166 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Mommamego91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always wanted a good face mask to help keep my pores nice and clean. I am in love with this mask! It retails for $3.99 at Ulta, though I'm sure you can get it elsewhere as well. Pros *reasonable price for a good size tube *cute packaging (for all of their masks) *does not leave your face feeling dry or oily *actually works! When I use this mask and let it dry, I can actually see where it has cleaned my pores before I even rinse the mask off. Con's *strong scent that can burn your eyes if you get it too close All in all, I would definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by katherinezy

I absolutely love this mask. This mask has been a savior to my combination acne prone skin. I've never had a product that cleared me up so fast. I've found bad skin is a thing of the past for me now. This draws up all the oils and nasty impurities up and you can literally see it working. I use it about 3 times a week if I feel myself about to break out or am already breaking out (usually around my period) and about twice a week at all other times. Buy it!! It's so worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mask is amazing! I saw the good reviews on here and decided to buy it. It was pretty cheap, about 8 dollars for a good amount of product.
It was really cooling on my face and I did see it help my acne. The packaging is super cute and easy. I use it almost everyday, and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kaylaaleanne

This is possibly the best mask I have ever used. I have acne-prone combination skin and it does wonders for my skin! Most products make me break out, but this mask actually helps my skin. It takes out most of my blackheads and it leaves my skin feeling soft and amazing after. My face looks brighter ever since I've started using this mask. I use it 2-3 times a week. I would definitely buy this mask again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask feels good on the skin, but takes a little too long to dry & isn't very affective. Plus, I found it's not good for acne-prone skin because it has oils, parabens, & fragrance. Skip if you have sensitive or acne-prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

I have tried all of Freeman's clay type masks and find that they have all been effective at clarifying and brightening the skin, however this lemon mint one is my favourite of the bunch simply for its mild fragrance (the rest are heavily scented). I use this mask daily to treat any buildup of blackheads on my face, if my face is clear then I use it only once a week or twice a month.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by vennee

The smell is pleasant, and it didn't sting my hyper sensitive moon-cratered cheeks. BUT IT STINGS MY EYES. I didn't put anywhere near my eyes, but I kept crying irritably like I was cutting up onions. Gave up after 2 tries.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have four of the freeman masks and this one is my favorite. Whenever I'm getting a blemish or my skin looks 'BLAH', I just wash my face, apply this and let it dry. After washing off, my skin looks healthier and I believe the pimples or any breakouts I could be getting are reduced. If I have a problem area, I just dab a little bit over it and leave it on overnight. It helps purge your pores and keeps your skin firm! I love it. And it's inexpensive too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by galsunday

There was a tingling sensation upon application. My eyes teared up a bit but overall the feeling subsided and i knew the product was working. Dries up within 20-30 mins. The price is affordable for a huge tube! The smell is not over powering. When the mask harden my skin felt taut and so this helps firms skin. Once i rinsed off, my pores look smaller. My skin felt smooth. The next day i applied the mask only on my troubled spots. It dried out the pimples as promised since its a deep clay mask.The wonderful thing abt clay is that it works within pores. The skin around my troubled spots also seems to peel off resulting in new skin. So i just applied blemish gel for faster healing. I applied on blackheads at nose and it also dried out. Im happy with this and hopefully they dont discontinue the product. I have been using Freemans since i was 15 but they tend to discontinue so i alternate bewteen St Ives. I find both branding so similar but for some reason, St Ives is always readily available in stock. I will def re-purchase and recommend. For ref i have oily T zone. I think this wld only work for combo/oily/acne skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by samanthamjc13

Ah!! I am so pleased with this product! :) I use Freeman face masks all the time, but tonight was the first time using the Mint & Lemon one. I went out and bought the Chocolate & Strawberry mask, the Dead Sea mask, and this one all at the same time; The price was so good, how could I not?? They were $3 from walmart, and that wasn't a part of some sale, that was just the regular price! Now, my skin is extremely sensitive, so I have to be careful using anything new on my skin. When I opened this product, it did slightly smell like a type of Windex, or something along those lines, so I was very hesitant. However, when I put it on my face, I could actually feel my skin begin to tingle! I've never used a product that did that, even though they may have claimed to do so! It has been hours, and there is still a faint smell of lemon and mint, it smells so clean, and fresh! I love it! Within 10-15 minutes I could actually see small specs of oil rising out of my pores and into the mask. It was honestly like magic. I'm so impressed. Also, I normally am very weary because clay masks tend to flake on my skin, and it isn't a very nice feeling, but with this one I didn't have that issue at all! My skin is left feeling very soft, and cool. I think this would be fabulous for people prone to acne breakouts, given the fact that it does leave your face feeling cool and refreshed. This product went on easily, came off easily, and worked like a charm on my large, annoying pores! :) I will now be using this product weekly!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No