April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - LashGasm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

This is my holy grail mascara!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH oh my god. I got the sample one from buying a product at the website, and I didn't have any expectation at all. Holy god, it does way better job than the one I've been using since this spring. Lashgasm lengthens my short Asian lashes while holding it perfectly. I don't need to consistently curl my lashes every few hours with this mascara. Furthermore, it doesn't have any clump, which surprised me so much since mascaras tend to have some clump. All other mascaras droop in the end without giving any length or volume. This one not only thickens my short lashes but also lengthens while holding my lashes in shape perfectly for so many hours!! I will definitely recommend this mascara to every Asian girl I know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this for my bottom lashes. The brush is great to comb out any sort of clumps from using a different mascara, or for getting every single lash.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by vwaratah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

The mascara works pretty well. It glides on smoothly and it makes my eyelashes look really long, full and dramatic. However, I would recommend using this mascara at night or when you really dress up though since it can look too dramatic for the daytime. It tends to clump up and smudge as the day goes on but I reckon if you use it with false lashes, your eyes would look totally sultry. So, it's an okay mascara this for the daytime look but an awesome one for any night out that you need some extra flare ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiaEllen

Lovely easy glide on, pitch black lashes that go on an make lashes so long! I tried the nylon brush extensions mascara by too faced, and wasnt impressed, but this trumps that! Little bit difficult to remove though

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by lushustothecore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend who works for Too Faced sent me a full size of this to try, and i have to say that i love it. I am so glad i tried this, because i probably never would have based off these reviews. It goes on super black and gives my lashes length and they look really good. I don't think this is for someone who wants natural looking lashes, but someone who wants va va voom lashes should definitely try it out! It does flake a bit but only when rubbed. If you want Long lashes, try this product! Will be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by laurasteph24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

so for 21 bucks this mascara is not worth it...there are drug store brands that are so much better! this one is very watery and doesnt do much for my lashes it is dark though so i like that and it does not clump and has an easy to use wand but its just very bland to me and feels kind of cheap for being too faced...if you have naturally pretty curled lashes though it might be awesome for you to give that little extra pow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

I'm shocked by the bad reviews. This is a one-coat wonder for me. I got a sample size at Sephora for whatever reason and didn't use it for a long time. Love it!!! My lashes are long but don't show up without mascara. This is lush and doesn't flake at all. I will likely purchase in the future.

Edited to say: It looks great when first applied. It does not flake. It does not hold a curl beyond the first few minutes. I like Million lashes better. Won't purchase a full size.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by tkwan96

Mediocre mascara. Doesn't hold a curl, gives much more length than volume, and makes my little Asian lashes look somewhat pathetic. This mascara only amplifies the fact that they're straight as a ruler and will not hold a single curl. If you have naturally long, curly lashes, this mascara will do wonders for you. It basically takes your natural lashes and accentuates it by making them even more longer and much more darker. Beware the spider-lash look because it's very easy to achieve that with this mascara. The formula is nice and wet, but the brush pokes my eyelid multiple times when I'm applying it close to my lashline. Very good for my bottom lashes though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by makeupguru1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

not worth it if you like this concept try covergirl lash exact this one compared to that drys faster and clumps more

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Strawberryblonde3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like I've been finding with a lot of mascara it doesn't live up to the hype. It will give you dark lashes but it clumps fairly bad, it looks alright at a distance but up close it looks god awful. It lengthens in a spider leggy kind of way and it irritates my eyes a bit, it might flake a little. If you're someone who just uses one coat of mascara and doesn't try to build it this might be ok. However seeing as most women wants either a false or natural look this really isn't really a good in between of either. I've had more luck with drugstore brands that have plastic applicators than big named brands. I think if you're going to invest in a good high end mascara the wire brush ones are usually better.