Too Faced LashGasm

3.2

on 12/27/2012 4:27:00 AM

I have no patience for mascara that smudges and flakes under my eyes, and this one was worse than most. I don't want to look at myself in the mirror after a few hours and see black mascara rings under my eyes- bleh. It's nice and black and doesn't get too clumpy, but you can do better for both length and volume at the drugstore. Overpriced, nothing special, I regret buying.

on 12/13/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have long lashes that are hard to control. They grow in all weird directions. I also have issues with mascara flaking and smudging. I like a mascara that will give me volume and not smudge. I got this as part of the Bon Bon shadow set and I really like it. I like the comb brush to separate my hard to control lashes. Gives a dark black color and good length and volume after 2 coats. I also notice it doesn't flake or smudge much by the end of the day.

on 12/2/2012 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Just purchased this mascara today after doing some Christmas shopping with my hubby. I actually ment to grab lash injection and my heart dropped when I opened the tube and saw the bristles on the wand. To my pleasent surprise it thickened and lengthened them pretty nicely. My eyelashes don't feel heavy with a couple coats of this which I like as well. I think I found a pretty good mascara.. Even on accident. Paid 21.00 at Sephora.:)

on 11/27/2012 8:51:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this mascara!! I do not understand why it has so many bad reviews. Normally my mascara has all but disappeared from my eyelashes by the end of the day. With lashgasm, by eyelashes look just as great at the end of an 8 hour day as when I first put them on. They look so dramatic, long, and dark after one coat. I normally do not spend a lot of money on mascaras because they go bad so quickly, but I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as it runs out.

on 11/23/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not my favorite mascara, but it is a good mascara. It lengthens and separates well without clumps or smudges. Two coats gives nice volume. However, I prefer Tarte's Lights camera lashes or my new fave - Jordana's Best Volumizing mascara. Overall, you can find a comparable mascara for much less money. I will not repurchase but will happily take it as a gift with purchase anytime! :-)

on 11/23/2012 11:22:00 PM

To be fair, my lashes look well defined and really long when using this, but I wouldn't repurchase and this is why: no volume, this is purely a lengthening mascara and wow smudgy mess when removing. When wearing this, my lashes are SO STIFF, hate that. I've found black smudges the next day from this, flakes a little while wearing too. The short bristle rubber wand does give good definition, so the wand I'm a fan of, but the formula-- no.

on 11/19/2012 9:42:00 AM

This is my holy grail mascara!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH oh my god. I got the sample one from buying a product at the website, and I didn't have any expectation at all. Holy god, it does way better job than the one I've been using since this spring. Lashgasm lengthens my short Asian lashes while holding it perfectly. I don't need to consistently curl my lashes every few hours with this mascara. Furthermore, it doesn't have any clump, which surprised me so much since mascaras tend to have some clump. All other mascaras droop in the end without giving any length or volume. This one not only thickens my short lashes but also lengthens while holding my lashes in shape perfectly for so many hours!! I will definitely recommend this mascara to every Asian girl I know.

on 11/16/2012 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this for my bottom lashes. The brush is great to comb out any sort of clumps from using a different mascara, or for getting every single lash.

on 11/16/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The mascara works pretty well. It glides on smoothly and it makes my eyelashes look really long, full and dramatic. However, I would recommend using this mascara at night or when you really dress up though since it can look too dramatic for the daytime. It tends to clump up and smudge as the day goes on but I reckon if you use it with false lashes, your eyes would look totally sultry. So, it's an okay mascara this for the daytime look but an awesome one for any night out that you need some extra flare ;)

on 11/14/2012 10:47:00 PM

Lovely easy glide on, pitch black lashes that go on an make lashes so long! I tried the nylon brush extensions mascara by too faced, and wasnt impressed, but this trumps that! Little bit difficult to remove though