October 25, 2014 | 1686 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun Loose Face Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This can get pretty expensive if you're not in the US, I live in the UK and get it from Fishpond with free shipping so it is a similar price to many drugstore powders here - but with TONS more product, so I don't mind that too much! This is my HG face powder, I love the smell, the way the finely milled powder blends seamlessly on my face, I will continue to buy this for as long as possible!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im on the fence with this product. After searching high and low, i found it at only ONE Walmart store in Orlando. Pain! It cost $5.47. Weird price. First off, since everyone's complaining about the "old lady smell"... ummm no such thing. It has a beautiful fragrance which i think would be lovely in all the face powders on the market. The fragrance goes away about 3 seconds after you put it on the face. So i really don't see what the big hoopla is with people complaining about the smell. Anway, the powder doesn't add any color and it's very very fine. I have worn it over liquid foundation only so far. If you're not careful, you definitely CAN overapply. It makes the face smooth looking although i still have to blot a few times during the day because it does not keep the shine away. It does seem to be more creamy than absorbent so 1 lippie off for that. At the end of the day, you DO feel it on your face so one more lippie off for that. Overall, this powder is just ok... nothing special. And you do get a lot of product. The container is plastic and the sifter is just fine... dispenses just the right amount with a few taps on the back of it. I'm going to try it over just moisturizer (bare face no foundation) and see how it behaves. Will update

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To start I got this product in translucent, also I got it based on the fact that Tati on YouTube recommended it, as well as the fact that it was 75 percent off at cvs making the price unbelievable. And I LOVE it. Theres so much product and it sets my makeup beautifully. I bought two because the price was so great and im really glad that I did. The smell is a bit outdated in the fact that it smells like my grandmother, but honestly for me theres nothing wrong that. I stayed matte and flawless for hours. I wish I could bathe in this stuff I love it so much. I just threw away the powder puff that came with it, and the packaging is alittle messy but I can live with it. I hope yall can go out and get it while its still on sale at cvs!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Loved everything about this powder... Except it broke me out really bad. Only reason I wouldn't repurchase though! My skin looked awesome after using this to set my foundation and it kept my oily skin matte--a miracle! Sadly, I retuned it since it didn't work for me. If you aren't acne-prone, though, I would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Retrohousewife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A true classic that really works and is a great value too. This smooths your pores out to perfection and keeps skin matte. Makeup stays on longer. Smells lovely, a nostalgic smell for me. Many in my family wore this for years. A product that's been around this long can't be wrong. You can also use it to refill compacts, by pressing it into the tray mixed with alcohol. Less messy for travel and touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by chrissadonner

This powder leaves a lovely matte finish on the skin without looking too cakey, great for all over the face and for setting undereye concealer. The scent can be a bit off putting, the rose scent is pretty strong however it wears off within 2 minutes of wearing it. The packaging is bulky and not travel friendly and can get messy if you're not careful. Over the sifter sticker, poke through only a couple of the sifter holes, this will reduce flow of the product through the holes and reduces any messiness. This powder is fairly priced at $2.99-$3.99 depending on where purchased. Definitely worth a try for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I got this when I saw them on sale at CVS for $1.29. I remember this stuff when my Nana used it all the time. The smell is nostalgic, but I know a lot of people don't like it. It is a great setting powder and so cheap. The container is HUGE. This sets my foundation so well with no cakey look. The smell everyone complains about doesn't bother me and it does go away pretty fast. It smells like an older rose perfume from the 40's.

There are a few colors and I picked up the two that were left, Rosey Beige and Light. They both have no color really, but blend with the skin and look flawless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I bought this powder because I was in need of a translucent powder as I had lost my regular. I had heard about this and decided to give it a try. I bought the lightest translucent and even with my pretty light skin tone you have to go easy on this or you will look pasty. The texture and the coverage is wonderful but the SMELL is aweful. I admit I have allergies but this has a lot of fragrence to it and if I'm having a bad allergy day I cannot use it.

The packaging also is tricky you have to be careful opening it or it will go in all directions. I ended up using an old antique powder dish and I also have a traveling powder brush that I also filled. It works great for that. But like what I've said about some of Wet and Wilds packaging your paying such a great price for a great product and the company has to cut costs somewhere and packaging is it.

Overall yep I will use this going forward and will look for one of the toned powders. It won't always be my go to but if I need a matte finish or a quick shine fix I'll use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I bought this powder in translucent extra coverage for $1 and some change at CVS. Yes, this HUGE tub for less than $2. The smell is extremely off putting especially because I accidentally yanked the top off and powder spilled everywhere. Ever since, I couldn't stand the scent. Oh well. This powder makes my face look ultra smooth no matter what foundation I put it over. I use a RT blush brush since it's fluffy and gives me the coverage I need with just a slight dust of the powder. Putting regular powder foundation can make me look cakey but putting translucent powder on just makes me look super dull. This gives the perfect amount of coverage without looking too powdered up. It's winter time and I like how this doesn't emphasize the flakes I tend to get. And I chose not to repurchase because despite spilling 30% of the product, this will last me forever! And plus, I don't know if I'll ever get as good as a deal as I did on this one

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 9:41:00 PM More reviews by cupcake5676