December 19, 2014 | 1124 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun Loose Face Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by vsuzanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Best powder ever!! It makes my skin glow and look flawless without a cakey look. It keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day and minimizes my pores. The smell doesn't bother me....you can only smell it for about 10 seconds anyway. I used to be able to find it in stores but just recently I had to order online. I'm so afraid it's going to get discontinued all together. Let's all write the company and beg them not to! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read rly good reviews about this powder and Youtube beauty gurus raving about this product and how it was being discontinued. So I took the plunge and purchased this powder and hoped for the best. I was very skeptical I tried several face powders from MAC and disliked them all. But when I tried this it literally changed my life. My skin is very very oily and this powder keeps my face matte all day and like others said your face looks absolutely flawless and perfect. My makeup stays put and looks so beautiful. My new holy grail face powder!!! Highly recommend! Get your hands on this powder its absolutely amazing! The only con is I didn't try this sooner! Obsessed with this product. HOLY GRAIL POWDER!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Dayday00

This product is fantastic. Amazing. Holy grail status.
This powder is totally invisible on the skin and the finish is so smooth. Totally invisible too. No powder make my face look so flawless. Its hard to explain but I feel like my face is air brushed with this powder.
I'm used to the smell now , I don't really care.
Make my foundation last all day, even with my oil t zone. Almost no need to touch up during the day.
I used a puff and apply it all over very heavily, and use a powder brush to knock the excess of my face.
No powdery finish, just look great.
Bonus: it's cheap and it last me 2 years. TWO years!
Will repurchase for ever.

PS. I use the translucent one, and sometimes the extra coverage one. I think I prefer the translucent one, as the extra coverage one have some color to it, and sometimes I'm just too pale for it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at a CVS for 75% off (total was $2.15) so I was very excited to try this after all the wonderful positive reviews! The first time I tried it, it was AMAZING! I applied it over my NYX beauty balm and it set well. I really loved the way my skin looked so smooth and almost perfect! The powder is so fine so it applies well and it actually filled some big pores that I have so that's a huge plus! The smell doesn't bother me like other reviews I've seen. It generally disappears after 15 seconds or so. Sadly, after a few uses my face reacted horribly and developed cystic acne. I was in denial because I was in love with this powder! Turns out it actually was the talc in powder :-( even after my harsh skin reaction I applied the powder one last time and it blurred my acne and my face looked magnificent lol but I had to discontinue using it. I'm sad! It's not the products fault, I just have ultra sensitive acne prone skin and talc is like skin suicide for me :-( this is a great product it's just not for my skin unfortunately so ill had it off to my sister who was blessed with good skin. I like this powder ALOT it just affects me negatively.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

tis powder is really good. after I wear foundation or concealer I use it to set the look. It is the last step and works for me. You should try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This can get pretty expensive if you're not in the US, I live in the UK and get it from Fishpond with free shipping so it is a similar price to many drugstore powders here - but with TONS more product, so I don't mind that too much! This is my HG face powder, I love the smell, the way the finely milled powder blends seamlessly on my face, I will continue to buy this for as long as possible!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im on the fence with this product. After searching high and low, i found it at only ONE Walmart store in Orlando. Pain! It cost $5.47. Weird price. First off, since everyone's complaining about the "old lady smell"... ummm no such thing. It has a beautiful fragrance which i think would be lovely in all the face powders on the market. The fragrance goes away about 3 seconds after you put it on the face. So i really don't see what the big hoopla is with people complaining about the smell. Anway, the powder doesn't add any color and it's very very fine. I have worn it over liquid foundation only so far. If you're not careful, you definitely CAN overapply. It makes the face smooth looking although i still have to blot a few times during the day because it does not keep the shine away. It does seem to be more creamy than absorbent so 1 lippie off for that. At the end of the day, you DO feel it on your face so one more lippie off for that. Overall, this powder is just ok... nothing special. And you do get a lot of product. The container is plastic and the sifter is just fine... dispenses just the right amount with a few taps on the back of it. I'm going to try it over just moisturizer (bare face no foundation) and see how it behaves. Will update

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To start I got this product in translucent, also I got it based on the fact that Tati on YouTube recommended it, as well as the fact that it was 75 percent off at cvs making the price unbelievable. And I LOVE it. Theres so much product and it sets my makeup beautifully. I bought two because the price was so great and im really glad that I did. The smell is a bit outdated in the fact that it smells like my grandmother, but honestly for me theres nothing wrong that. I stayed matte and flawless for hours. I wish I could bathe in this stuff I love it so much. I just threw away the powder puff that came with it, and the packaging is alittle messy but I can live with it. I hope yall can go out and get it while its still on sale at cvs!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Loved everything about this powder... Except it broke me out really bad. Only reason I wouldn't repurchase though! My skin looked awesome after using this to set my foundation and it kept my oily skin matte--a miracle! Sadly, I retuned it since it didn't work for me. If you aren't acne-prone, though, I would highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Retrohousewife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A true classic that really works and is a great value too. This smooths your pores out to perfection and keeps skin matte. Makeup stays on longer. Smells lovely, a nostalgic smell for me. Many in my family wore this for years. A product that's been around this long can't be wrong. You can also use it to refill compacts, by pressing it into the tray mixed with alcohol. Less messy for travel and touch ups.