July 23, 2014 | 1452 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Almost lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by electrik_aurora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the one in ruby melt, and I find it a very nice sheer red that is not overpowering at all, and just brightens my face a little. I'm pretty sure ruby melt isn't one of those 'anywoman' colours though. It could be considered a pretty bright red. I've never tried the black honey colour that everyone seems to like, but I may soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by flirty

I LOVE Almost Lipsticks.I have 'Almost Blush' and 'Ruby Melt'. They go on sheer and smooth and there isn't a bad smell/taste which is really important to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by raindancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

the blackberry color is some wonderful stuff, I agree with one of the ladies below, it is the perfect shade for women with fair skin and dark hair. I have a hard time finding lipstick I like but this is a winner on all counts. There is a bit of touch up during the day, but nothing major and I think it lasts longer than most liptints tend to. I do not find it dries my lips at all, in fact, they feel quite hydrated, which is a very nice effect for me since I hate dry lips. Also, there is no taste or smell, which is wonderful for me since I hate feeling like I am eating my lipstick:) The color is sheer and pretty and the packaging is also nice. Would love to try some of the other shades, this one is definitely a HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2003 10:19:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IMO Clinique makes the most natural and wearable l/s colors - I've never tried one that doesn't look good on me, and I have a ton of them... The texture is nice, never gooey, wears well (though not very long-lasting), and has no strange flavor/scent. The colors are true and don't change on you. Nothing exciting, just perfect everyday lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by princess_workstoomuch

I love Cliniques almost lipstick is a wonderful product! I wear it in blackberry. It goes on sheer with just the right amount of color. I am a brunette with pale skin and have had a love afair with blackberry lipsticks since I have been a teen. This will always be an all time fav. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Marian48

I love this lipstick for daytime. It's lightweight, feels very nice on my lips, moisturizes.
It's sheer and nice for a light daytime look and is glossy without the goopiness of a gloss.
I don't mind the taste either which is often a problem with lipsticks for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by yin2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like clinique's almost lipstick, it's sheer, not drying, but smooth and slick on my lips. i own almost kissed and used it religiously! i esp love to put gloss over it! it doesn't have staying power, that's one downside. you can't go wrong applying this w/o a mirror tho. since i've own 2 of these already and i'm on the VERY bottom of my 2nd one, i decided not to repurchase because i wanted a change and a new color, but i coudlnt find any other color that suited me. i'm waiting for it to come out w/more colors. def an everyday wear lipstick for me, not too much color and a comfortable wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 10:01:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to clinique for lipstick I love all of there lipsticks cant beat the quality or color selection. I love the sheer application of the almost lipsticks and they feel moist on my lips. I have many colors as you cant beat the price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 3:02:00 PM More reviews by emalc

I wore almost lipstick all the way through college, and my fav color was Black Honey. It amplified the natural color of my lips and looked wonderful. Don't be fooled by how dark the tube is, it looks much better on. I have tried Bronze Lilac, but it fades to a strange color on my lips. Almost Kissed is a good light pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by urusa