September 2, 2014 | 1603 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

This is a super-pigmented true pink blush, with super fine shimmer. I don't even use a brush with it because the pigment is so rich. I just do a 1 finger light dab, pat it on the apple of my cheek and blend blend blend. It looks really natural. Wet n Wild is honestly the highest quality cosmetic company and dirt cheap too. This blush showcases the superiority of their products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

These blushes are great. I got mine at the superstore for $3.99. They're so smooth & super pigmented, so they'll probably last forever. My favourite is this one (pearlescent pink). I think it compares to NARS orgasm. Great quality for a good price! Another gem from wet n wild.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

My favorite out of the Wet 'n' Wild blushes that I have tried. It is such a beautiful coral pink color with very fine sparkle. It is perfect for Spring and Summer. This blushes are so affordable and so pigmented!! The only complaint I have is that they aren't very blend able. Other than that, this is a fantastic blush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by SoChic123

Perfect super pigmented pinky Rosey blush that I love and wear everyday for my fair skin 😍 lasts forever because it takes the littlest amount to get enough :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous color that I think would work on almost every skin tone. It lasts forever, is extremely pigmented, an the price cannot be beat!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Collage909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked the glow I saw on a friend wearing a Nars blush. When I heard this was a dupe for Nars Orgasm, I decided to try it. I really really like it. Although my skin is darker, I still see the pink! I see the tiny flecks of glitter/shimmer when I look closely but from a normal distance, it just looks like a nice sheen. Love WNW :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

Pearlescent pink is very beautiful, pigmented and lasts ALL day long and night if you wanted it to. It looks even prettier on at the end of the day. Color wise, it's very similar to the popular Coralista but offers higher pigmentation in one swipe. I can't believe the snobby comments about this blush being less long lasting than some "high end" blush...give me a break. This blush is more pigmented and way prettier than your over priced little powders in mature packaging. All four blushes this humble brand offers are stellar in performance, quite unique in shades, and they truly last long on the skin as well as in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sunnygrl

I love this blush, it's pretty similar to my Clinique Precious posy. Both have a pretty summery peach shade with golden shimmer. I feel the Pearlescent pink is a great alternative for everyday wear, though I don't feel it lasts as long on my skin as the Clinique blush for $3 bucks you can't complain too much. Save your more expensive blushes for when it counts and try the Wet n wild blushes for basic everyday wear, they are the most pigmented blushes you'll find in the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by carascrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great for the price! The blush is in a large pan and is very pigmented so apply sparingly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a perfect medium pink colour with gold shimmer that I think would suit almost anyone. It is extremely pigmented and long lasting on the skin. Great value - cheap & you hardly have to use any product. My only complaint is that the packaging breaks easily.