Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 12/17/2013 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Really like this blush shade. I bought this color and the mellow wine shade. this is a pretty warm pink color. Very flattering. Wouldnt say it is a dupe for Nars Orgasmn but similar. No shimmer or sparkle like the Nars blush but close shade. A warm peachy pink, almost coral color. I wear it on top of my Clinique Rosey cream blushstick. The colors match nicely. The wet 'n wild may be a bit more coral but both are a yellow based pink. On top of the cream I find this blush to last all day. I am very impressed with that. Most blush does not last but I find layering works best. This blush is quite pigmented so you should apply with a light hand and build. The price is great. I look forward to trying out the Wine shade as well. I swatched on my wrist and it was a pretty matte berry/wine shade. I wouldn't recommend to beginner because they are soo pigmented, it can be easy to put on too much. A good tip is to use a bare brush after to blend and fade out. I use the powder brush I use for translucent powders to fade out after I apply with blush blush. I, as others, just tossed the brush that came with it.
**took off lippie because it is harder to blend then more expensive blushes on my cheeks over foundation. Maybe it works better with powder foundation. I have difficult time getting it to apply evenly and smoothly. It seems patchy always and when I try to fix it's too intense. May not keep this now.

on 12/8/2013 11:33:00 PM

Very pigmented! Light touch needed unless you want to look like a clown. Cheap, long-wearing but its chalky and has glitter in it.

on 12/6/2013 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This blush looks nice on and is very affordable. Unfortunately, the ethylhexyl palmitate in this stuff causes major clogging for me.

on 12/1/2013 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this blush, the price is very inexpensive and you truly don't need a lot because it has amazing pigmentation! What I also love is that the color isn't a very bright pink color (which I'm not really a big fan) but more of a casual coral pink color. The blush that it came with was instantly thrown in the trash, it just had a very harsh cheap feeling, instead I use an E.L.F. blush brush which is very inexpensive and works great. The packaging also isn't that great but I honestly don't really care about that. Overall, this blush is very amazing especially for the price given!

on 11/17/2013 10:44:00 PM

Pros: High pigmentation Long lasting Drug Store brand Inexpensive Cons: Chalky Shimmery

on 10/27/2013 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was using the last remnants of Rimmel Santa Rosa (the old square pan), and needed a new one. For some reason, the drug stores and Targets in my area decided not to carry a very wide selection of Rimmel and the solid color blushes were one of the casualties of the editing. I ramped up my search in June '13 because I knew what little I had left would never survive the jostling of the summer vacation travel.

I decided to try the Color Icon Pearlescent Pink, since it was similar in color and for 3.00, I considered it expendable. Well, not anymore. I use it everyday and love it.

Pros:
highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way
not shimmery like the name Pearlescent would lead you to think
The packaging and blush have not cracked or broken yet, in spite of my expectations

Cons:
the brush it comes with & the flimsy packaging
it is easy to pick up too much powder and a bit of blending is necessary

on 10/25/2013 2:28:00 AM

For $2.99? Hell yeah!
This is my go-to fall/autumn blush color. It has some shimmer but it's not overpowering. It's a very warm, almost golden peachy tangerine color. It's awesome if you don't like a pink blush. It blends easily and lasts a long time. I apply mine using a blush brush, but once you swirl it around in the product, be sure to tap off the excess before applying or you'll have a lot of shimmery blush all ova yo face! Haha
Wet and wild have increased my love for blushes!

on 10/23/2013 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this blush because like a lot of people on here, watch a lot of youtube videos and may be influenced to buy some of the stuff they see. I'm very fond of peachy-pink blushes so I figured I'd give this a try.
I bought it at walgreens, and a couple days later tried it out and when you first open it, you'll see that there's a giant pan of product to work with and if you wear it a lot like I do, this will last you a great while. Now the brush that comes with it, a little rough and seems to make the powder go everywhere. More or less it knocks loose more powder than you may need. But normally I just use an elf $1 blush brush or something that is a little softer as far as bristles go.
I do have to say that I do like this product, and this shade is really pretty- but be aware of the amount of product you pick up on your brush because this stuff is extremely pigmented. But other than that, awesome product and I would definitely buy the other shades as well.

on 10/23/2013 1:18:00 PM

I bought this when the store had a 50% off sale recently and have used it twice. Each time I got asked "where did you get that and what color is it?!?!" It's got a lot of pigment so be careful and lightly dust it on. This is definitely a keeper! The color is superb and the sparkle isn't overpowering. LOVE!

As a side note...throw the brush away and use your own powder/blush brush. The brush that comes with it left me streaky and no matter what I did, it added too much color to my face. Maybe you could use it to clean out your keyboard or something :-)

on 10/23/2013 11:27:00 AM