December 20, 2014 | 1641 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by palestpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

**AWESOME STAYIN POWER ON OILY SKIN

THE PIGMENTATION ALONE LETS YOU KNOW THESE SHOULD COST MORE. I HAVE TO BE CAREFULL NOT TO PILE IT ON BECUASE IT SHOWS UP IMMEDIALTY. THIS BLUSH IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. I HAVE ALL OF THEM IN MY COLLECTION.
GO WNW THESE ARE GREAT

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am giving this a low rating due to the color and not the formula. I heard this was a close dupe for NARS Orgasm? I wanted to try the color on me since everyone raves about Orgasm. I am a NW20 for reference, but I found it to be too dark and muddy on me. I am unsure if its the chemistry with the skin or the color and my skintone, but it looks like I have brown on my cheeks, not a good look for someone of my tone.
I generally don't look too great in anything too peach, I prefer more pinks and thought this would work. I will not be purchasing Orgasm now and definitely not this again. I do like the buttery formula for this and will try their other blushes, just not this color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pigmented, that being said, apply with a light hand! Gives a nice glow, I would use more for summer because it could appear orange on fairer skin tones in the winter months. So great for the cheap price, got the idea of this blush from Tati of GlamLifeGuru, whom I trust. Very pretty if you're going for more coral thank pink tones. Recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I use this one a lot. It has a titch of coral in it so it pairs well with warmer colored eye/lip makeup. Tiny bit of shimmer but not enough to look ridonkulous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

This is a super-pigmented true pink blush, with super fine shimmer. I don't even use a brush with it because the pigment is so rich. I just do a 1 finger light dab, pat it on the apple of my cheek and blend blend blend. It looks really natural. Wet n Wild is honestly the highest quality cosmetic company and dirt cheap too. This blush showcases the superiority of their products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

These blushes are great. I got mine at the superstore for $3.99. They're so smooth & super pigmented, so they'll probably last forever. My favourite is this one (pearlescent pink). I think it compares to NARS orgasm. Great quality for a good price! Another gem from wet n wild.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

My favorite out of the Wet 'n' Wild blushes that I have tried. It is such a beautiful coral pink color with very fine sparkle. It is perfect for Spring and Summer. This blushes are so affordable and so pigmented!! The only complaint I have is that they aren't very blend able. Other than that, this is a fantastic blush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by SoChic123

Perfect super pigmented pinky Rosey blush that I love and wear everyday for my fair skin 😍 lasts forever because it takes the littlest amount to get enough :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous color that I think would work on almost every skin tone. It lasts forever, is extremely pigmented, an the price cannot be beat!