December 17, 2014 | 1774 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by KotrynaU

I have tried this foundation once and I didn't like it at all. O have oily/combination skin - it looks too oily and too shiny on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by laylamartin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

i wanted to love it (as you would spending just under £30 for something) and for the most part i adore lancome products (their hypnose star mascara is gorgeous, and the juicy tubes are fab) but this was pretty poor - for someone like me with super sensitive skin and volatile acne, the scent of this product will hit you like a brick wall. the sheer level of alcohol and perfume content in this product is astounding honestly, with almost a sickly sweet-ish smell which should have spelled complete disaster for my skin. however, i persevered - and wasn't wholly disappointed; the colour match (005) was fantastic - pale enough for my almost translucent skin, but not with the pink tint common with paler foundations, and more so a yellowish undertone that fits my very pale olive complexion almost perfectly. for me, with a fair few blemishes, it wasn't amazing coverage but it looked natural and could be layered to build decent coverage - i always used a concealer however. the consistency is a little runny for my taste, but when the bottle (which is very sleek and quite lovely) comes fitted with a pump, its not too much of a issue - just be careful, one pump is most likely enough. it applies well, i liked my fingers over a brush for this particularly - if you can get over the scent, it's very smoothing and feels light and creamy on the skin, easy to blend and with good medium-light coverage and applies evenly. its lasting power is not astounding in comparison to its twin 24hr version, but is incredibly decent ad i'd say has at least a solid 8hrs to its lasting; that including humidity, heavy sweat, and - when i accidentally wore it to swim training, lasted fairly well in chlorinated pool water. it isn't too good with transfer, but it does look lovely and brightening on the skin. i was a bit disappointed that unless i moisturised extremely well, it dried my skin out slightly, but i do have very dry skin so its probably not a common issue, ad even so a good dollop of moisturiser beforehand sorted it.

overall, it's a bit expensive for me considering i will not repurchase it based on the alcohol content, but it is a nice foundation if you've got the money to splash - it's natural looking, fairly light but buildable, and does well in terms of lasting for a daily foundation. just watch out for transfer and avoid if you have very dry skin, and despite the fact i didn't have any significant reaction to it, it's probably best to avoid if you have sensitive or irritable skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by lukivo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm seriously so so SO happy I discovered this stuff! I'm a person who has always just had "meh" skin, but when I'm wearing this I get constant compliments! I've never been one to splurge on cosmetics, but last year I decided to buy some MAC foundation. It was very nice and I saw a total difference between it and drug store foundations. This started me in my journey to Lancome! I was getting low on my MAC and saw that they had this amazing promotion at The Bay. You spend $60 and get a huge gift set along with it. This foundation isn't like anything I've ever tried before. It's so much better than my MAC, not even comparable. So far from cakey, yet amazing coverage. It gives your face so much dimension and a beautiful glow. It's pricey, but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

This is like... magic in a bottle. I am super picky about foundations and most tend to either slide off my oily skin or make me break out, but this is one of the amazing foundations that doesn't do either. First, the packaging is very high-end (as expected for the price) and consists of a heavy glass bottle with a large cap. The pump doesn't provide a lot of product in one go, but that's okay with me since nobody wants to waste an expensive foundation like this anyways.

The texture of the foundation is watery and light, which made me suspect that it doesn't provide much coverage. I was wrong! It actually provides medium coverage in one layer and be built up a bit if you layer carefully. I apply by either buffing the foundation on with a flat-topped brush or stippling it on using a beauty blender sponge, but this foundation is so easy to work with that I think buffing it on to your face with your fingers will suffice, too.

The finish is INCREDIBLY natural and semi-dewy. It looks like your skin but better, without a hint of cakiness or that plastic look some foundations can provide. I can wear this foundation through a work day and didn't notice any fading, although I did have to blot at my usual time so I don't think it helps that much with oils.

NOTES: This foundation isn't meant to be "long-wearing" or for something as intense as a stage performance. It's meant as an everyday foundation, and it fulfills that job very well. I think it does transfers to tissues if you touch it, but I didn't expect it NOT to, so keep that in mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I do not currently use this as of now as I have turned paler and the current shade is too dark for me. But when I did use it, it was wonderful. The coverage I would say is medium but buildable to full. It is light and does not feel thick and as if your skin couldn't breathe. I have dry skin and this does not dry me out nor does it accentuates pores or fine lines. Later in the day my skin would start to get oily like everybody and this foundation does not make me shiny at all. It is not completely matte nor is it dewy, it gives you a healthy glow sort of finish. Once I finish using my other bb creams or foundation, it's back to buying this one in a lighter shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by marrymeferris

I used this foundation for about 8 or 9 months and I loved the coverage it provided, as it really does seem to make you skin glow without the heavy coverage feeling. HOWEVER, I decided to try something else because this foundation is NOT for oily skin. Within an hour my face would become oil slick and I found myself applying powder all throughout the day. I put up with it for awhile because it provides decent coverage to hide my blemishes and did not make my extremely acne-prone, extremely sensitive skin break out, but during the summer the inability to control oil and its lasting power was hard to manage. It would melt off and oxidize by the end of the day. For someone with normal skin, this foundation may be perfect. If your skin is oily, move on to the next!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Leialilly

I think this foundation is truly fantastic and lives up to its claims!

Firstly with colour 010 I have probably one the best colour matches I've ever had in a foundation, I am mac nc20 ish. It looks so natural and just like my own skin! I barely need to blend it. The finish is dewy but not shiny, I do like to set with a little powder but if you had drier skin you wouldn't need to.

It lasts ALL day on me, I love the look of my skin hours after applying it and it's the first foundation that I've had people comment and ask me what's on my skin! I apply mostly with fingers or for a fuller coverage I apply a couple of layers with a buffing brush.

I can see why this foundation gets such great reviews!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by wonderfulJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is deserving of 5 stars. ..I usually have really uneven, dull as well as acne prone skin and can say without a doubt this makes my skin look its best. I actually bought a full sized Olay CC liquid Foundation just before I received my Teint Miracle sample. I was instantly sold as the product felt so light and breathable. . It just smoothly goes on and feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. Perfect for combination skin types like mine. so my Olay CC is getting dusty in my bathroom cupboard whimsy I'm happily using my beloved teint miracle. I should also note I've tried many high end foundations, including Georgio Armani, Estee Lauder and Chanel. This is by far the best. Thanks Lancome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Carolnaville45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This photographs AMAZING! Last october i broke out horribly because of an alergic reaction and my face got completly covered with small pimples and I had my aunts graduation ball and this covered it soo well!!!! I did about two coats and my skin looked flawless,not just on pictures. Many of you may be thinking: you used a very highlighting/dewy foundation on oily/broken out skin ?? Yes,and it hid everything perfectly,it looked way more narutal than if i had used something like Revlon ColoStay that just coast the skin instead of adhering to it. I really recomend this,and for the oily girls,dont be afraid to try this .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by russianbabe

I am a dancer and I was just introduced to this amazing product. I dance about 30 hours a week, mainly about 4-5 hours a day. (ballet, which is sweaty and rediculous)
I have acne-prone skin and this has worked wonders! It doesn't make my skin break out, it covers my pores, blemishes, pimples, etc... (I use MAC concealer with this and MAC powder to set it)
It works so WELL. I don't like heavy makeup but it feels light and clean when it goes on my skin. It makes me feel less self-conscious and I feel beautiful. :) I highly recommend it!
(and the biggest plus Is that it actually lasted through ballet!!!!)