October 30, 2014 | 1662 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To start, I have long, thin eye lashes that are rather light coloured. I also have large cat shaped green eyes.

This... this beautiful, wonderful, amazing product is my everything. I am not a huge make-up person but I always have this with me. It instantly makes my eyes pop. No matter how little eye shadow I wear, I always get compliment at how beautiful my eyes are. I fully believe it's this product.

To get the best results I curl my eyelashes first. I do my first coat lightly and actually spend the time to separate and tidy up. I then do my second coat and viola!

If I were to point out just one negative, for me, it would be that it burns like hell if it flakes into my eye. I have learned quite quickly to not rub my eyes when it's on.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have short, fine and sparse eyelashes so I need a mascara that lengthens and volumizes. My last 3 tubes of mascara have been Maybelline Illegal Lashes which I am pretty satisfied with but thought I would see what else is available (incase I'm missing out!) Overall this product is good but not great. I'm still getting used to the thick brush but the bristles are amazing for fanning out my lashes and coating them smoothly & evenly. After a couple coats, the result is once again good but not great and after a full 10hr day, I do notice a bit of flaking under my eyes. In terms of volume & length, I'd say I see a slight improvement but nothing amazing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff smells like house paint and makes my eyelashes feel like grasshopper legs. They snap off any time I touch my lids. My lashes aren't long or luscious, but now I look like I have hacked them with scissors. Binned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't like this mascara that much... Won't go for it again...
It doesn't gives that much volume to my eyelids.....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by kyndie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just did a review stating how much I lobed the Bombshell mascara by lash blast. I stand by everything I said about that one but It seems to me that this is the exact same product that is on side #1 of the bombshell mascara and that is really all you need. Side #2 of Bombshell is pretty much just a waterproofer so it's unnecessary unless you are a swimmer or cry a lot or something. It gives my crappy little lashes great volume and really nice length! And best of all it is one of the best mascaras I have used as far as not smudging or flaking. Almost no smudges or flakes at the end of a long, hot, busy day. The packaging is still a bit bulky. The handle is kind of an odd shape and slips around a bit in your fingers but it is better than the heaviness of the Bombshell handle. I really love this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sararaxo

I would actually give this a 2.5 b/c it has way more cons than pros.

PROS
- almost no clumps
- lasts long

CONS
- does not lengthen as much if you have really small or slick straight lashes, like me
- there is no volume whatsoever. (surprisingly) curling beforehand makes a major difference
- difficult to remove
- you have to literally coat it on a couple times to get it to be "voluminized" or so. and once you do that, then it clumps like crazy
- gets all over lid/undereyes if you dont apply carefully, since the brush is so small bristled and limited

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not sure what the hype is about. I'm not a huge fan of Covergirl, L'Oreal, etc. mascaras and this was no different.

The brush is way too big to hold comfortably. The wand gets deeply coated in product, in effect making the bristles seem shorter...which makes it very difficult to get any separation and causes lots of clumping.

For $7, I'd rather get a Boots or Neutrogena mascara that I don't have to pile on to get results. No lengthening at all. Volume is mostly from clumping. Returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my holy grail mascara,besides L'oreal telescopic carbon black,and the L'oreal voluminous carbon black mascara.

It volumizes,and lengthens my lashes beautifully.I have tried many high end mascaras,and this drugstore gem blows them all out of the water.

I highly recommend,and would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I tried thus far! The micro-bristles helps me apply the mascara evenly to my lashes and make sure that the lashes don't clump. I love the volume and the length after applying it. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. The look is dramatic!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well...I have a new appreciation for this mascara! I have used this for a long time, trying other mascaras along the way. I tend to always come back to this one. I tried a few different high end mascaras for a while that were not at all impressive. I noticed serious smudging with them, which is SO not a good look. However, I never really notice smudging with this mascara. There is a minimal amount of flaking at times but compared to the raccoon eyes I was getting with other mascaras, this stuff is great! This truly is a good choice for drugstore mascara. I also use an eyelash primer with this to get just a tad more volume and length. Overall, this is a great mascara.