August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 1:22:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not sure what the hype is about. I'm not a huge fan of Covergirl, L'Oreal, etc. mascaras and this was no different.

The brush is way too big to hold comfortably. The wand gets deeply coated in product, in effect making the bristles seem shorter...which makes it very difficult to get any separation and causes lots of clumping.

For $7, I'd rather get a Boots or Neutrogena mascara that I don't have to pile on to get results. No lengthening at all. Volume is mostly from clumping. Returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bunniluv88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is my holy grail mascara,besides L'oreal telescopic carbon black,and the L'oreal voluminous carbon black mascara.

It volumizes,and lengthens my lashes beautifully.I have tried many high end mascaras,and this drugstore gem blows them all out of the water.

I highly recommend,and would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by annikarey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best mascara I tried thus far! The micro-bristles helps me apply the mascara evenly to my lashes and make sure that the lashes don't clump. I love the volume and the length after applying it. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. The look is dramatic!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nicole26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well...I have a new appreciation for this mascara! I have used this for a long time, trying other mascaras along the way. I tend to always come back to this one. I tried a few different high end mascaras for a while that just were not all that impressive. I noticed serious smudging with them, which is SO not a good look. However, I never really notice smudging with this mascara. There is some flaking but compared to the raccoon eyes I was getting with other mascaras, not worth it! This truly is a good choice for drugstore mascara. I am going to try my new eyelash primer with this to see if I can get just a tad more volume and length. Overall, this is a very decent mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by povertyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hi there. I buy this mascara time and time again. It doesn't clump on my lashes, and adds a small amount of length and volume for me.

I used great lash a couple times and while it did work well, it did clump for me.

I like the rubber brush too.

This mascara does not dry out. I love love love define a lash.... BUT.. It dries out in like a week!!! :[[[[[[[ I really like the wet formula it looks nice on my lashes but I stopped buying it because it dries so quick and after that it looks like crap. Lash blast never dries out for me and doesn't clump, which is why I will continue buying it until I see a wet formula mascara that stays wet after time!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by carolp10015

I love this mascara! I have straight average sized lashes and this really adds oomph to them! This mascara volumizes, lengthens and defines lashes. It's not clumpy as other mascaras are unless you put too much. This is great for an everyday mascara because it's very natural looking. If you want the big false lashes mascara, this wouldn't be the choice. The price is okay for what you're getting and the packaging is nice. Many people are wondering why the brush is so big! Well it's a volumizing mascara so the brush is supposed to be big. Some advice is to wipe some of the product off the brush with a tissue or toilet paper to reduce clumpage. Do this for every mascara you own! It really helps. I wear this for school almost everyday and it doesn't smudge or flake. This is safe for contact wearers or sensitive eyes because I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts. Last Blast Volume is one of my favorite mascaras so I would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this to be great mascara, really adds volume, lengthens, etc. I bought the waterproof, and it takes quite a bit of work to get off. Doesn't fade, flake, or bleed. The only thing I would change is the wand: I love wands like the Maybelline Plush that are narrow with very feathery bristles. This wand is thick and has stubby plastic bristles. This doesn't make much of a difference to the finished look, just my personal preference.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

This is one of my favourite drug store mascaras. doesn't clump and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the 2nd best mascara I've used, the best being Majolica Marjorca. This doesn't clump or smudge and gives good extension.

But why is it so fat?! It takes up way more space than it should. Otherwise it's a good mascara.

I received it as a gift but I won't repurchase it because it's not the best mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can not remember ever owning any other mascara. That's how good this mascara is. Or maybe i just need to try new things.

Anyways, i do not have long, thick eyelashes, but i get so many compliments when i wear this mascara! I would say its my HG mascara, but i honestly haven't tried enough to commit to it. I've owned this in both the normal and waterproof and they're both awesome. I've started wearing it on my bottom eyelashes also, and i absolutely love this look. My eyes without this mascara v. with the mascara is almost a scary difference. If you're on a low budget or you're a poor college student like me, i'd definitely recommend!