November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good mascara for sparse lashes. Definitely does volumnize and with enough coats, can also lengthen. It also does a really good job of keeping the lashes curled, one of the few that I've tried that can do that. The rubber brush is very large and sometimes hard to maneuver around your lashes without smearing. I generally have to be very careful and slow in my application so I don't accidentally get it on my eyelids. Other than that, I really love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Mviera4

Holy grail mascara. I still have to find something that I love more. Have repurchased several times and I love it everytime .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by NoisyMime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite mascara! I have tried so many different formulas/brands/types- you name it, and this is the only mascara that works well for me. I use the "blackest black" or whatever is the darkest shade, and it's perfect. I do find that a fresh bottle is a little too "wet" and can get clumpy, but I wave the wand in the air two or three times and that helps. It doesn't smell overly perfumed like a lot of the other brands and it has a creamier texture to it, unlike other brands that are gooey or gloppy. I've gotten so many compliments on how long this makes my lashes, too, even though it's a volume mascara. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by JetJockey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like to spend a whole lot on mascara because I don't wear it often, and it has to be replaced relatively often compared to other types of makeup. This mascara works great and it's only around $8. At first, I was a little skeptical about how effective the rubbery bristles would be (as opposed to the stiffer, conventional bristles), but they do a fine job of separating each lash and I have never had any issues with clumping, even after a few coats. It would be nice if the bristles were slightly longer, however. My lashes are already pretty long and thick, but this is the perfect mascara to give them a little boost, and it always yields a feathery, natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To start, I have long, thin eye lashes that are rather light coloured. I also have large cat shaped green eyes.

This... this beautiful, wonderful, amazing product is my everything. I am not a huge make-up person but I always have this with me. It instantly makes my eyes pop. No matter how little eye shadow I wear, I always get compliment at how beautiful my eyes are. I fully believe it's this product.

To get the best results I curl my eyelashes first. I do my first coat lightly and actually spend the time to separate and tidy up. I then do my second coat and viola!

If I were to point out just one negative, for me, it would be that it burns like hell if it flakes into my eye. I have learned quite quickly to not rub my eyes when it's on.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have short, fine and sparse eyelashes so I need a mascara that lengthens and volumizes. My last 3 tubes of mascara have been Maybelline Illegal Lashes which I am pretty satisfied with but thought I would see what else is available (incase I'm missing out!) Overall this product is good but not great. I'm still getting used to the thick brush but the bristles are amazing for fanning out my lashes and coating them smoothly & evenly. After a couple coats, the result is once again good but not great and after a full 10hr day, I do notice a bit of flaking under my eyes. In terms of volume & length, I'd say I see a slight improvement but nothing amazing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff smells like house paint and makes my eyelashes feel like grasshopper legs. They snap off any time I touch my lids. My lashes aren't long or luscious, but now I look like I have hacked them with scissors. Binned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't like this mascara that much... Won't go for it again...
It doesn't gives that much volume to my eyelids.....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:13:00 AM More reviews by kyndie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just did a review stating how much I lobed the Bombshell mascara by lash blast. I stand by everything I said about that one but It seems to me that this is the exact same product that is on side #1 of the bombshell mascara and that is really all you need. Side #2 of Bombshell is pretty much just a waterproofer so it's unnecessary unless you are a swimmer or cry a lot or something. It gives my crappy little lashes great volume and really nice length! And best of all it is one of the best mascaras I have used as far as not smudging or flaking. Almost no smudges or flakes at the end of a long, hot, busy day. The packaging is still a bit bulky. The handle is kind of an odd shape and slips around a bit in your fingers but it is better than the heaviness of the Bombshell handle. I really love this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sararaxo

I would actually give this a 2.5 b/c it has way more cons than pros.

PROS
- almost no clumps
- lasts long

CONS
- does not lengthen as much if you have really small or slick straight lashes, like me
- there is no volume whatsoever. (surprisingly) curling beforehand makes a major difference
- difficult to remove
- you have to literally coat it on a couple times to get it to be "voluminized" or so. and once you do that, then it clumps like crazy
- gets all over lid/undereyes if you dont apply carefully, since the brush is so small bristled and limited