Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 12/11/2014 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My HG mascara! So, so good. I use the washable version because I like being able to wash of my mascara very, very easily at the end of a long day. I have one coat of this on every single time I go out. It does the job really well. When it's a special occasion I build it up by putting on another coat. When I do this people always ask me if I have falsies on!

In all honesty I have naturally curved and relatively long and thick lashes, so a lot of mascaras usually work for me. But this one just beats all that I've used so far. It is easy to apply, doesn't smudge or run at all, buildable, comes in waterproof and washable versions, evens my eyelashes out nicely, and doesn't damage my lashes or cause them to fall.

This mascara is the queen of drugstore mascaras. Probably the only bad thing about it is how inaccessible it is where I'm from (I always buy it online), and how tacky the orange packaging is. Yikes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

like any teenage girl, I am forever looking for my perfect mascara. I have tried over 10 different types, brands and styles in the last 1-2 years, and this is my favourite so far! my lashes are naturally thin and light with little to no volume. this mascara works perfectly for me! it makes my lashes noticeably darker, and adds volume, but unfortunately not much length. I like the brush, because it is different, but still looks simple (not to over-the-top!) I mean, I wear this almost every day to school, so I wouldn't want anything too dramatic! however, I think the handle is a little awkward (maybe a little too big) but it is still very easy to apply. the mascara itself is a little too creamy in my opinion, but unfortunately starts to flake badly in 7-8 hours. I think that isn't so bad because, honestly, once I get home from school I just do homework anyways so I don't really care what I look like ha ha ha! finally, at the end of the day it is very easy to remove (I use balea oil-free eye-makeup remover.) Overall, I really enjoy using this product and would recommend it to anyone!

on 11/15/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

My absolute favorite drugstore mascara. Gives dept store brands a run for the money. Very effective stuff.

on 11/11/2014 3:25:00 PM

I think this is my 10th tube or more of this mascara and I am just now reviewing it. I figured many people already loved it so why bother. Anyway, this is probably my no fail HG mascara of all time. It's inexpensive, widely available everywhere and it works. My biggest annoyance with mascara is smudging. Everything I use around my eyes smudge. I haven't found an eyeliner that doesn't smudge ! This mascara doesn't smudge and takes off when I am ready to take it off at night. I don't even use the waterproof formula. It makes my eyelashes look so black and full. I love it !

on 11/7/2014 2:16:00 PM

I think I'm on my 5th tube of this?
This is probably my favourite mascara. It gives natural looking volume and length. It isn't clumpy, and doesn't flake on me. It is easily removed at the end of the day with either eye makeup remover or just cleanser - a feature I look for because I hate mascaras that are hard to remove, I feel like those take out all my eyelashes. I also like the silicon brush. Overall, a good, inexpensive, every day mascara.

on 10/25/2014 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Awful! Thick clunky packaging. Lashes clumped and sticky. I found the wand too short and the handle too big. Dreadful results. Would not recommend it. Would not buy it again.

on 10/6/2014 11:06:00 PM

My go-to mascara. I am always coming back to this. Every mascara on the lash blash line, with the exception of the lengthening one has never failed me! Its incredible.

This mascara lasts all day, it doesn't flake, it doesn't clump, the color is great, and it adds beautiful volume and separation. It is the perfect every-day mascara. I love it! Even compared to high end brands, lash blast beats them all.

on 9/25/2014 2:36:00 PM

A really decent mascara. It separates, defines and volumizes, no flaking and minimal clumps. I usually apply 2 coats to my lashes, this mascara gives you nice, natural looking lashes.

on 9/13/2014 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I am fortunate enough to have naturally curly, thick, long eyelashes, so mascara wasn't a regular part of my make-up routine until I started wearing a full face of make-up on a daily basis. To be honest, I didn't really "get it" until I followed a tip I read on MUA: curling the stick as you apply. It makes me lashes look AMAZING. Non-clumpy and non-spidery but totally voluminous and doll-like. I bought it in black/brown by accident, but I can't wait to see how it might look in black. One tube also lasted me a pretty long time -- I only reluctantly threw it out because it had been open for over six months.

on 9/5/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Can't say enough about this mascara which has become my absolute all time favorite ever since I began using it a year ago. It far outperforms any mascara that I have used including the prestige brands. Of course, I do have several favorites but this is absolutely one of the best. You can use this with or without an eyelash curler; it looks equally gorgeous either way b/c it separates, defines and volumizes each lash without weighing them down. It is a super rich blackest black which is key for standout lashes. I love the orange color tube (I can always find it immediately in my crowded makeup drawer), I love that I can get it at my local drugstore (which means I am never without a tube), and the price is great. Thank you to CG for this amazing, incredible mascara and please do not ever stop making this!! I have since purchased other CG products and have been extremely pleased. I cannot recommend this product enough!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials