July 26, 2014 | 972 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by voguemollie

I love this product so much! It blends really well and doesn't break me out as well as covering my dark circles and scarring from spots, would defiantly buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by BargainBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is okay My skim is fairly good, I have no acne or stubborn blemishes to cover. I dont wear foundation because I dont need to. I just wear cream, primer, concealer under my eyes and mascara. This concealer oxydises a lot into an orange tone. It creases and sits in my under eye wrinkles. It makes me look older and im only 17!! I need to try different concealers

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by LivH

Amazing coverage concealer at a good price aswell as being one of the only concealers pale enough to match my skin tone! Only complaint being it can be a little messy and leak a little from the packaging but it's manageable so not a major issue. Would strongly recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Emma31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased in the shade medium having tested the colour in shop, the concealer gives great coverage and has a consistency I like. However the product drys orange, I shall be repurchasing in the shade fair when I next leave town. Just make sure you've tested the shade and left a few hours before deciding which colour you are!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am pretty okay with this concealer, I don't really love it but I like it enough for lighter makeup days because of the full coverage it offers. I have since ditched quite a few concealers after getting this. I have only used this as a spot concealer, rather than an undereye concealer like most people do because I have a more specific concealer just for my undereye (0kuma concealer by K-Palette). It is rather difficult to blend, I use my ELF flawless concealer brush to blend, and I can feel the texture is drier than most liquid concealers despite it does apply quite liquidy (?).

There's very limited shades offered, shade 3 is good for me but definitely not gonna work for people whose skintones are leaning more towards medium-dark or dark skintone. I could understand because there are extremely fair people in the UK, but it could be nice to have a few more shades as an option.

It is long lasting, it blends naturally and doesn't look cakey like certain concealers. Definitely a good concealer. I would repurchase, but I also would like to look into other concealers too.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I must be the absolute odd one out - Every single shade in this range oxidises like crazy on my skin!!

Shade 1 is almost white compared to my skin though doesn't look that bad blended in, it looks like I'm going for the Kim K effect. But even this looks orange around the edges. Shade 2 is the best match and looks great when I first put it on, but when I walk out the door and go through my day, I notice I have obvious orange streaks all over my face where I tired to highlight and cover, as well as under my eyes. Shade 3 is just way too dark.

Just an awful concealer! Also rubs off within 5 mins if you're trying to cover spots. Still lets the darkness through from dark circles in natural light. I have dry skin and its quite hard to blend and doesn't go on smooth. Not to mention the product spills over the packaging when you close it, so everything it touches after is covered in concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by grace64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WOW. This is a life saver in a tube.
Hands down, one of, if not the best concealer on the market, its high coverage, blend-able and has a good colour range.
I have moderate acne and this covers up everything I need it to (I am a full coverage girl), it covers spots and acne scarring perfectly and lasts all day without moving. I apply it under foundation, however if I am popping to the shops I will just put some of this on.
The price makes me love this product even more, its under a 5, which is amazing considering the results.

My only problem is the size, I wish it was bigger as I go through it very quickly and can't get to the product at the bottom of the tube.
But all in all the best concealer I have tried, a definite try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by pollyhunter

This is my concealer I always come back too! I would never use under the eyes, maybe try something like Rimmel wake me up for under the eyes! But this concealer is great on spots, sometimes can be a little clingy to dry patches so make sure your face is fully moisterised

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Lcmcg2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love love love love this concealer. Dont use it under my eyes - only on spots and around my nose where its discoloured, but its absolutely amazing for this. Great coverage and staying power, but most importantly it looks natural. Not cakey or grey. Have been using it for years and is the one product that has to be in every bag/clutch!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was expecting soooo much from this concealer after looking at reviews, sadly i don't find it to be as amazing as other people do. I got the fair because the light was out of stock and the medium looked to dark so I was using it under my eyes, it does cover and brighten the area a little but I was expecting great things and if I didn't moisturise and prime first it left me looking dry.