Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

on 3/30/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this scent. I don't think it smells generic or too girly at all. It is sweet, but also very clean. It's potent enough that it catches your attention, but the nice thing is that it briefly dissolves. After a few minutes you don't notice it - making you want to smell more. The bottle is in line with VS brand. It is transparent and at the back you can see stripes (much like the bag). I'm 23 and find this perfect for my age - more sophisticated than a college girl, but not as mature as my mother

on 3/29/2013 8:22:00 PM

Love it! It's a beautiful floral. I have the body mist, lotion, and perfume. I do agree that it doesn't last as long as I would like. However I don't mind that it's not super strong hours later. Perfect for spring/summer.

on 3/11/2013 10:29:00 AM

I love this fragrance so much! it is listed as a fruity floral now although in the past it was listed as fresh. To me it is considered fresh but fruity/floral. Every time i wear it i get compliments on it :)

I love Victoria Secret perfumes and while this is not one of my favorites, I do like this scent. It is a more feminine, light scent compared to some of the others in the sense it is more floral.

I agree with the other reviewers though it doesn't linger as long as I would like.

on 1/30/2013 7:57:00 PM

This perfume is summer liquified into a bottle. Every time I spray it, I get a vision of a sandy beach in my head. It just screams summer! Granted their Bombshell Summer (limited edition) perfume smells amazing as well, I just love this one. I'm a big fan of peony and this perfume has Shangri-la yellow peony. I get many compliments when I wear this. So now you can have summer inside even when it's snowing outside. =)

on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My all-time favorite perfume <3 the scent is just lovely!

on 1/18/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i really love this fragrance i also purchased all collection. apparently my fave fragrance from VS. i cant really describe the smell, quite fresh and adds balancing between masculinity and feminity, but it actually smells familiar to me. for daily use i prefer using the body mist, though it doesnt last long. i always have one in my purse though. sadly i dont have VS in my local area or country! but heard that they're opening one soon (yay!). i got this at VS singapore. i go there often, so i can get them again and again.defnitely will repurchase! hope they dont discontinue this one.

on 12/29/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My favorite VS perfume comes in the prettiest/ simplest bottle! I love this fresh but sweet scent. I can still faintly smell it on myself at the end of the day.

on 12/29/2012 6:03:00 PM

I love this perfume! It smells amazing - fresh, a little floral but not overpowering, with some fruity notes and just a little musk. In smelling some of the other VS perfumes I found a lot of them to be too mature smelling, with really strong woodsy notes that just came across like too much licorice or pine to convey the feminine vibe I wanted. Bombshell is lighter than the others I sampled, but doesn't have that sweet, cloying smell of too much candy or flowers that less musky perfumes can edge close to. I find that the lasting power is good, although I would recommend a touchup of a spray or two once or twice throughout the day to keep the fragrance going. The bottle is adorable, too. Ultimately though, this is a great perfume - it's light and fresh but with enough musk to keep it grounded and grown-up.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The smell is lovely, but don't last at all, I mean AT ALL!!!!! Sad.

Popular Fragrances