July 30, 2014 | 1888 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - BOMBSHELL

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MonJes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really love this fragrance i also purchased all collection. apparently my fave fragrance from VS. i cant really describe the smell, quite fresh and adds balancing between masculinity and feminity, but it actually smells familiar to me. for daily use i prefer using the body mist, though it doesnt last long. i always have one in my purse though. sadly i dont have VS in my local area or country! but heard that they're opening one soon (yay!). i got this at VS singapore. i go there often, so i can get them again and again.defnitely will repurchase! hope they dont discontinue this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite VS perfume comes in the prettiest/ simplest bottle! I love this fresh but sweet scent. I can still faintly smell it on myself at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this perfume! It smells amazing - fresh, a little floral but not overpowering, with some fruity notes and just a little musk. In smelling some of the other VS perfumes I found a lot of them to be too mature smelling, with really strong woodsy notes that just came across like too much licorice or pine to convey the feminine vibe I wanted. Bombshell is lighter than the others I sampled, but doesn't have that sweet, cloying smell of too much candy or flowers that less musky perfumes can edge close to. I find that the lasting power is good, although I would recommend a touchup of a spray or two once or twice throughout the day to keep the fragrance going. The bottle is adorable, too. Ultimately though, this is a great perfume - it's light and fresh but with enough musk to keep it grounded and grown-up.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Kravtsova1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The smell is lovely, but don't last at all, I mean AT ALL!!!!! Sad.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by BloodyKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like Bombshell. I did. However it seems to have missed the mark on this one. To me, this frgrance was way too floral and strong, almost like a cologne. It reminds me of a cheap perfume. I didn't feel like a bombshell when wearing it. It just made me cringe.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by annettepe

I feel like this scent is extremely overrated. i dont find it a unique smell at all. when i read the description it sounded very interesting but the scent itself is quiet plain and fruity with no dimension. It also has a strong grapefruit note and i really dislike anything with grapefruit so thats one of the main reasons why this scent didnt work for me. the packaging is adorable though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by riska_7

My hubs juz got me this and I absolutely love it! The smell's fruity (purple passion fruit, it seems).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by FlyAwayTiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! BEST SCENT EVER! IT'S SEXY AND FRUITY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by krysownzu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite scent. I know everyone has their own preferences on perfume, so I can't comment on that except to say I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. Women and men both ask me what I'm wearing, it smells so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by jxp4437

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

First off, I am a guy. I tried this on recommendation of a friend. She was absolutely right, I used to wear "forever sunshine" from bath and body. It had a high citrus scent to it that made me feel fresh. However the Bombshell has some of that to it, but wouldnt call it spicy. I like the red velvet cast i gather, it smells amazing on my skin but i feel it wears fast.. But in its defense i usually just use the body spray.. The girls at work always tell me I smell amazing and even a few guy customers have noticed and I proudly tell them where i bought it ;) hehe

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No