Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

on 4/21/2013 1:49:00 PM

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

on 4/6/2013 5:20:00 AM

A perfect daytime perfume for me. Not too sweet, not too masculine.
Boys love this smell too.

I love the way this stuff smells!!!! I bought the body spray and it smells amazing. It's sexy and girly and sweet and fruity all at the same time. One of my favorite perfumes. I am definitely a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances!!

on 3/30/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this scent. I don't think it smells generic or too girly at all. It is sweet, but also very clean. It's potent enough that it catches your attention, but the nice thing is that it briefly dissolves. After a few minutes you don't notice it - making you want to smell more. The bottle is in line with VS brand. It is transparent and at the back you can see stripes (much like the bag). I'm 23 and find this perfect for my age - more sophisticated than a college girl, but not as mature as my mother

on 3/29/2013 8:22:00 PM

Love it! It's a beautiful floral. I have the body mist, lotion, and perfume. I do agree that it doesn't last as long as I would like. However I don't mind that it's not super strong hours later. Perfect for spring/summer.

on 3/11/2013 10:29:00 AM

I love this fragrance so much! it is listed as a fruity floral now although in the past it was listed as fresh. To me it is considered fresh but fruity/floral. Every time i wear it i get compliments on it :)

I love Victoria Secret perfumes and while this is not one of my favorites, I do like this scent. It is a more feminine, light scent compared to some of the others in the sense it is more floral.

I agree with the other reviewers though it doesn't linger as long as I would like.

on 1/30/2013 7:57:00 PM

This perfume is summer liquified into a bottle. Every time I spray it, I get a vision of a sandy beach in my head. It just screams summer! Granted their Bombshell Summer (limited edition) perfume smells amazing as well, I just love this one. I'm a big fan of peony and this perfume has Shangri-la yellow peony. I get many compliments when I wear this. So now you can have summer inside even when it's snowing outside. =)

on 1/25/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My all-time favorite perfume <3 the scent is just lovely!

on 1/18/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i really love this fragrance i also purchased all collection. apparently my fave fragrance from VS. i cant really describe the smell, quite fresh and adds balancing between masculinity and feminity, but it actually smells familiar to me. for daily use i prefer using the body mist, though it doesnt last long. i always have one in my purse though. sadly i dont have VS in my local area or country! but heard that they're opening one soon (yay!). i got this at VS singapore. i go there often, so i can get them again and again.defnitely will repurchase! hope they dont discontinue this one.

Popular Fragrances