July 29, 2014 | 1959 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by euroazia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I put this on my face as a primer (just the areas where my pores are visible, not the whole face) then my liquid foundation, then put it on over foundation as a setting powder.
My pores dissappear. It's pretty awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Jellyblob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder is great for setting foundation but I agree with the other reviewers here that it is so finely milled it flies in the air even as you put the brush down to it. Definitely not for carrying around in you bag as powder will be everywhere when you unscrew the cap. However, this powder is so effective that I have only had to apply it once and no touch ups were necessary for the rest of the day. My t-zone can get shiney and this powder keeps me matte with a very natural finish (no powdery/white cast).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product does a nice job of setting my foundation and controlling shine. I do not like it as a primer, though. It really did nothing for me. It can be a bit messy, as the powder is very finely milled so it gets everywhere during appliation. I think this is just okay and I will probably search for a new setting powder once I've finished this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I would buy this powder again, simply because there are so many really good setting powders out there and I've got 3 or 4 of them. Having said that, Primed and Poreless does a beautiful job of setting foundation and leaving your skin looking flawless and really poreless without looking artificially powdery. I also really like it for setting my under-eye concealer. I do find, however, that it sort of flies and fluffs everywhere when I'm applying it, no matter what brush or puff I use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I've been battling oily skin all my life and it has not stopped even into my 40s. The Skin Board recommened Primed & Poreless. I already use Too Faced's powder foundation so I didn't hesitate to try this. I love it. It's HG for oil control. Finally, something that actually works and I don't mean just for an hour or two. Yes, the powder is very, very fine and will billow up, up and away if you aren't careful, but the sifter packaging gives you control over how much you use. I apply this under my Too Faced powder foundation with Too Faced's powder pouf brush. My face isn't left with a white cast. In fact, I can't even see it. It's like magic for my skin. My skin looks good. I think the primer is pricey, but I don't mind pricey if a product works and this product works. I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Phenyxxfire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate powder. I've always hated powder. I hate the way it feels and I hate the way it looks. Every powder I've tried has always made my face look dry and made my fine lines stand out even more. That being said, I absolutely LOVE this product. I was looking for a translucent finishing powder and I couldn't resist the great vintagey packaging. I haven't tried it as a primer yet, but as a finishing veil it is top notch. I didn't care for BE's mineral veil because it made my skin look dull but this has a lovely subtle glow to it. I've been wearing it for 3 days and have no sign of skin irritation. Yes, it billows up some but that's indicative of the lightness that makes this such a fantastic product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by arwynundomiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this powder because I was such a fan of the primer. While it is at least light enough for my extremely fair skin, the texture is almost too fine. It is so lightweight that it billows up with the slightest breeze and it always makes me sneeze while I'm trying to put it on. Trying is the operative word, because I find it difficult to get enough of it to stay on my skin and not float away. 'Weightless' might be a desirable quality in a foundation, but this powder takes it to the extreme. It is also difficult to get any kind of coverage, and when I say difficult I mean impossible. To be fair, it does create a light finish that gives the illusion of no visible pores, but only if you can get enough of it on. It also works as a final step to set your makeup, so I will be able to use it. I'm also not a fan of the packaging design. Trying to get the powder out is messy and too much of it goes up in the air. I was really expecting more from a sister product to one of my all time favorites. The primer, while definitely not cheap, is worth every penny. Bottom line - rather expensive zero gravity powder that covers pores but nothing else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by luvkire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My large pores and oily face always trouble me, its like it won't go away no matter what foundation or powder I used. But thanks to Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder, I don't have to fret about this anymore !

The powder works wonders for me, it really reduces the size of my pores and provides a nice matte appearance, with a little brightening effect. The powder is very fine and light-weighted that you don't feel a thing on your face, its like your skin is breathing with make-up on !

I apply this before make up as a primer, and after make up as a finishing veil. It helps my foundation and concealer stays on longer. My concealer usually gets cakey during mid day, but after I started using this, it stays put and lasts longer.

I find it quite expensive in the primer range, and also its quite a bit of waste during application even when I'm using a Kabuki brush to pick it up very slowly. But for all the wonders it brought to me, I can't afford not to give it a 5/5 rating!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by sjalbert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this but I don't. I feel like I waste a lot whenever I use it. No matter how little I use it always puffs up when I apply it. I even use the Too Faced brush that goes with it. (That I love!) I'm never sure if I'm using too much or too little. I will continue to use it until it is gone but will then buy a pressed powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by azgirl58l

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use the translucent to finish my makeup. I use a very light dusting and it gives me a pretty finish. SInce I started using it, I have received several compliments about my face having a "sparkle" and being luminous. I have really good skin to begin with - this makes it look even smoother and has a tiny bit of light reflecting material in it that makes your face look pretty.