April 16, 2014 | 876 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ashleylaurenxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was recently introduced to this foundation and absolutely love it! I have mild rosacea and I find this foundation is perfect for daily use. I find that it blends perfectly into my skin and I love the dewey look it gives me. I definitely will be buying this again, but maybe sticking to my Mac Studio foundation for nights out when I need more coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by adr75050

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I would buy this again, only because I haven't found anything better. I do have rosacea and i like that I dont have to apply a concealer with this to hide the red. However, it doesn't seem to stay on long. After an 8 hour day it is shiny and coverage is not good. I do apply a translucent powder to keep shine away, I prefer a very matte look. Doesnt look cakey, but i am always out looking for better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by anamous

Ugh, Im never buying this again! I bought it a few months ago and had to return it because it was such bad quality, extremely fake looking and hard to apply. But, now i decided to try it out again. At the counter, when the lady put it on it looked soo perfect. I was like amazed and bought it. But when I got home and looked in a different mirror, it was completely ORANGE! Like extremely orange, it was cakey, and you could see all the little bumps I had even more. The coverage was pretty good on my acne scars, but it looked so fake and orange. And this was not my retarded self applying the makeup, it was the lady who does that for a living at the counter!. My covergirl naturluxe foundation is 1000000x better than this and its also 10x cheaper. Its coverage is less, but it looks so natural and its the perfect shade. Im definitely returning the clinique foundation. For the second time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by glamourclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok..this was my HG foundation to cover my rosacea prone skin, the redness without the pimples and wow, it sure does cover any red skin. BUT...it does such a good job that people asked why i was so pale, was I ok?? This is a dream come true for roseaceans!! But, since my skin is a lot more settled, i have switched to Clarins. However, i highly recommend this to cover a red face or red patches, and will most certainly go back to it if i have another flare up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Rosallie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this whole line of REDNESS SOLUTIONS....After reading other reviews I know that people are not giving it time to make changes in their skin. It takes a good two weeks of using the 3 step skin care and foundation for it to work. Your skin didn't get this way over nite and it won't get better with one or two applications of just some of the redness line. Since you get your money back if you don't like it,why not use it for two weeks and see what happens.. I blot my face with a tissue after appying foundation and it makes it last all day without any redness showing through.....Also, for a natural look you can use the 3 step skin care (cleanser,moisturizer,daily protection) and then apply City Block 25,that has a light tint,and you are ready for a day in the sun! Carry City Block with you and reapply every two hours...you will be glad you did and your face will love you ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do love this foundation. However, during the day it looks fantastic but then slowly it will fade off of my face showing my disgusting red scars. If you have oily skin this may not be the best foundation for you. However, it may be expensive but this stuff can last you a long time! i still have my bottle left from last year.. a little goes a long way. Maybe during the winter times ill be able to use it more. It does have a gorgeous dewey look to it. i'm half and half on if i like it or not lol. I switch back and forth between this foundation and revlon colorstay which i seem to always go back to that foundation even after years has passed. Maybe this foundation will be more beneficial to people with normal to dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ClareyMcbee

I really like this foundation. It covers well, leaves a dewy effect but doesn't make you look greasy and even though it's in a smallish container it goes a very long way. I Mix this with Maybelines BB cream and I get the perfect foundation. Very happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It find that it has good coverage. It covers up all my redness and acne but it hasn't been helping it in any way. It matches my skin tone very well and I like the finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by mymycat

It`s perfect for redness. The problem is if you have oily skin like I do. It shines like crazy, I`ve tried alone and with a primer and nothing makes it stop shinning. that why I wouldnt buy it again. I bought while I was traveling in the US on vacation, I bought two. so now I gotta use it... but wont buy again, I`ll stay with my Mac foundations..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by zara12

This is one of my favourite foundations. It is a medium coverage, dewy finish foundation. This foundation is excellent for spot prone skin, I've purchased this foundation 3 times and I've been using it for about 2 years and It hasn't ever broken me out.
It covers spots and all redness and really makes your skin look natural, healthy and beautiful. It doesn't really oxidise to a noticeable extent.

However, there are some drawbacks for this foundation:

1. It is extremely dewy.When I say dewy, I mean seriously dewy! however this can be easily solved with any translucent powder or MAC powder foundation for extra coverage or any other powder will do

2. It lasts up to 8-10 hours maximum until it looks faded but this is fixable with a primer

3. Most definitely NOT suitable for oily skin types. Excellent for dry or normal skin.

4. Although it claims to actually help reduce redness in the skin, this product does not help to do with this at all.

Overall I think this is great value for money for a high end foundation -I believe it is around 23. I find any problems with this foundation are easily fixable and I am happy to use it everyday for flawless looking skin!