August 1, 2014 | 1742 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really nice foundations, helps to balance out my uneven skin. medium coverage. i have repurchased this foundation but i wouldn't get it again because my skin has become a lot more even now.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved this the first week I used it while on vacation in CA and Vegas on vacation -- wasn't too oily on my oily face, covered most redness, lasted pretty decent. When I got back home though, the humidity killed my love for this. Also, the color seems darker on me now than when I first got it. Why?!? I wanted to love this because I have terrible rosacea and because this is Clinique after all, my expectations were too high. Sadly, it didn't live up to its promise. Price and packaging are great though at US$25, much much less than other brands, and the squeeze tube I also liked.

UPDATE: I tried it again lately, and the darker color is I think what neutralizes the redness, so it does work the way it's supposed to. It makes me too greasy however, I guess this wasn't intended for tropical climates because it was fine in drier weather. I'll try it with Clarins Beauty Flash Balm to see if that'll help with its greasiness and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by cjt1990

LOVE this foundation - been using it for almost a year now and I just wouldn't go back to using anything else. I'm a chronic blusher and always have red imperfections on my face, so this is an absolute miracle worker for me. I feel like it makes my skin super dewy and gorgeous and has just the right amount of coverage without looking cakey. I also love that it is layerable so you can build it up if you want extra coverage. The smell is not overpowering, and the formula itself is nice and light and sheer. I also love the packing because it's really easy to get the right amount out and it's not glass (I have a bad habit of breaking glass foundation bottles!!) I was hesitant to spend the money on it (I think I paid around $66!!!) but it is so worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Bex2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for 6months now. I apply with Clinique brush and it definitely calms down redness in my skin. I use it with their anti redness cream when I'm going out to reduce any flushing. I'm using obagi nuderm skincare. Been using it 6 wks so this foundation helps with the redness from the obagi. I really like it but I would like to find something more dewy and lighter for anti redness. This is great for redness but heavier than I like.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ashleylaurenxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was recently introduced to this foundation and absolutely love it! I have mild rosacea and I find this foundation is perfect for daily use. I find that it blends perfectly into my skin and I love the dewey look it gives me. I definitely will be buying this again, but maybe sticking to my Mac Studio foundation for nights out when I need more coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by adr75050

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although I would buy this again, only because I haven't found anything better. I do have rosacea and i like that I dont have to apply a concealer with this to hide the red. However, it doesn't seem to stay on long. After an 8 hour day it is shiny and coverage is not good. I do apply a translucent powder to keep shine away, I prefer a very matte look. Doesnt look cakey, but i am always out looking for better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by anamous

Ugh, Im never buying this again! I bought it a few months ago and had to return it because it was such bad quality, extremely fake looking and hard to apply. But, now i decided to try it out again. At the counter, when the lady put it on it looked soo perfect. I was like amazed and bought it. But when I got home and looked in a different mirror, it was completely ORANGE! Like extremely orange, it was cakey, and you could see all the little bumps I had even more. The coverage was pretty good on my acne scars, but it looked so fake and orange. And this was not my retarded self applying the makeup, it was the lady who does that for a living at the counter!. My covergirl naturluxe foundation is 1000000x better than this and its also 10x cheaper. Its coverage is less, but it looks so natural and its the perfect shade. Im definitely returning the clinique foundation. For the second time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by glamourclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok..this was my HG foundation to cover my rosacea prone skin, the redness without the pimples and wow, it sure does cover any red skin. BUT...it does such a good job that people asked why i was so pale, was I ok?? This is a dream come true for roseaceans!! But, since my skin is a lot more settled, i have switched to Clarins. However, i highly recommend this to cover a red face or red patches, and will most certainly go back to it if i have another flare up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Rosallie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this whole line of REDNESS SOLUTIONS....After reading other reviews I know that people are not giving it time to make changes in their skin. It takes a good two weeks of using the 3 step skin care and foundation for it to work. Your skin didn't get this way over nite and it won't get better with one or two applications of just some of the redness line. Since you get your money back if you don't like it,why not use it for two weeks and see what happens.. I blot my face with a tissue after appying foundation and it makes it last all day without any redness showing through.....Also, for a natural look you can use the 3 step skin care (cleanser,moisturizer,daily protection) and then apply City Block 25,that has a light tint,and you are ready for a day in the sun! Carry City Block with you and reapply every two hours...you will be glad you did and your face will love you ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ilyxdorkfaceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do love this foundation. However, during the day it looks fantastic but then slowly it will fade off of my face showing my disgusting red scars. If you have oily skin this may not be the best foundation for you. However, it may be expensive but this stuff can last you a long time! i still have my bottle left from last year.. a little goes a long way. Maybe during the winter times ill be able to use it more. It does have a gorgeous dewey look to it. i'm half and half on if i like it or not lol. I switch back and forth between this foundation and revlon colorstay which i seem to always go back to that foundation even after years has passed. Maybe this foundation will be more beneficial to people with normal to dry skin.