September 20, 2014 | 1325 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Campestra

Sexy, but elegant. I tried to resist, but more I smell, more I like. Not a sexy bomb, but is there, very wearable and warm. Lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

The fragrance is generally classified as a "floriental", with notes of pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber, and patchouli.To me, it is a discreet, sensual and sophisticated oriental which settles down to a pleasant and not overwhelming aura around you. Plus, it reminds me of my best friend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Luiza16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Modern and sleek with sexy undertones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Was lucky to receive this as a Christmas gift this year and it has been a bit of a hit with me. I love the blingy packaging but more importantly I love the warm snuggly spiced up scent. I was trying to understand the product name. To me it is the perfect Winter warmer scent - snuggled up infront of a blazing fire with your favourite cosy jumper on. Perfect for a Winter's day but it would do equally as well as an evening scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells like a magazine page. You know what I mean. It's indistinct but it does smell good and you are unsure of whether you like it or not. I have this in the mini spray size which is opaque. I am just glad it has an atomizer instead of rollerball because I prefer to spray perfume on my clothes rather than my skin. The tube being opaque is annoying because I can't tell how much I have left. I have been using this as a "freshen up" spray around my armpits and crotch and such (don't lie, you do it too) since it's only a mini and it doesn't have enough depth to it for me to want to make it into a statement fragrance.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Dawn194746

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this fragrance. I love that it's
sensual yet not overpowering. Wore it to a
meet and greet for Trey Songz and said
I smelled so good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Omg can I ask myself out, take myself to dinner, and have sex with myself? Cause holy cow, that's how good this makes me smell. That's really ALL I have to say about Guilty.

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gucci Guilty is a lovely, sensual, warm scent. It's on the sheerer side and it's the perfect fruity floral for Fall and Winter months. Since it's a sheer eau de toilet I purchased the fragrance in a gift set with the lotion which provides long lasting power. While in Sephora, I compared this to the intense version and preferred the opening and the overall sheerness of this to the intense version. Based on reviews, the intense version lasts longer as it is an eau de parfum and I can see why it may be more appealing for that reason. However for me, the original is just a little more sexier and subtle and if I feel it fading away, then I'll just spritz on a little more. I highly recommend for those into subtle, warm scents that are seductive and very feminine.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Gen12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of this I personally like using it when I'm going out to dinner or something it's a long lasting perfume (if you get the oil base one) and its not over powering it is pretty pricey though I paid around $110 for the bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I alsolutely love this perfume. It was definetely pricey, but considering the brand and the compliments I get on it everytime I wear it, it's worth the few extra dollars.

The packaging is so pretty (until it gets dirty :P) and unique, and I love that too. It's no so easy to hold if you have small hands, but it is attractive to the eye.

Bottom line big picture, I love this perfume, and definetely will be purchasing in the future :)