January 25, 2015 | 1569 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkieneedsherfix

A nice, sexy scent. Not particularly unique, but a reliable, inoffensive, not too sweet not too musky scent. Very wearable for a date or going out at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an okay perfume. It starts out pretty strong and musky, almost smells like Axe or something, which is....terrible. lol. But, it does turn into a lighter, more feminine, and quite sweet scent. I'm not usually a fan of super sweet perfumes, but this one is okay. Still, it just smells too generic for my tastes. Nice maybe as a daily, work-friendly wear, but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by pix335

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It smells amazing and I always get complimented when I wear it. This is my new spring/autumn/winter favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by ClassicdivaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my absolute favorites! It is so sexy, attracts much attention when I wear it. It also lasts which is important to me. It doesn't get much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Campestra

Sexy, but elegant. I tried to resist, but more I smell, more I like. Not a sexy bomb, but is there, very wearable and warm. Lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

The fragrance is generally classified as a "floriental", with notes of pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber, and patchouli.To me, it is a discreet, sensual and sophisticated oriental which settles down to a pleasant and not overwhelming aura around you. Plus, it reminds me of my best friend :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Luiza16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Modern and sleek with sexy undertones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I Was lucky to receive this as a Christmas gift this year and it has been a bit of a hit with me. I love the blingy packaging but more importantly I love the warm snuggly spiced up scent. I was trying to understand the product name. To me it is the perfect Winter warmer scent - snuggled up infront of a blazing fire with your favourite cosy jumper on. Perfect for a Winter's day but it would do equally as well as an evening scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells like a magazine page. You know what I mean. It's indistinct but it does smell good and you are unsure of whether you like it or not. I have this in the mini spray size which is opaque. I am just glad it has an atomizer instead of rollerball because I prefer to spray perfume on my clothes rather than my skin. The tube being opaque is annoying because I can't tell how much I have left. I have been using this as a "freshen up" spray around my armpits and crotch and such (don't lie, you do it too) since it's only a mini and it doesn't have enough depth to it for me to want to make it into a statement fragrance.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Dawn194746

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this fragrance. I love that it's
sensual yet not overpowering. Wore it to a
meet and greet for Trey Songz and said