April 16, 2014 | 1035 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Gen12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of this I personally like using it when I'm going out to dinner or something it's a long lasting perfume (if you get the oil base one) and its not over powering it is pretty pricey though I paid around $110 for the bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I alsolutely love this perfume. It was definetely pricey, but considering the brand and the compliments I get on it everytime I wear it, it's worth the few extra dollars.

The packaging is so pretty (until it gets dirty :P) and unique, and I love that too. It's no so easy to hold if you have small hands, but it is attractive to the eye.

Bottom line big picture, I love this perfume, and definetely will be purchasing in the future :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I honestly really liked this one. I recieved a sample and am thinking about buying it. Really sweet, and sensual as well. Smelt like honey, and amber with hints of lilac. Very nice, subtle, sexy kind of smell. The bottle in my opinion is boring though. Overall, I would repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I loved the lilac in this, but somewhere along the line this scent always ends up giving me a headache, and I don't have that with other perfumes. What a shame, because I loooooooove the original Gucci in the big square bottle with its yummy rootbeer-y vanilla scent, so I thought this one would be great too. I can't wear it anymore unless I take a preventative Advil LOL. Too bad! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Psychoscruff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went through the entire fragrance section at The Bay looking for a replacement for the flowerbomb gift set my mother in-law bought me for christmas and this was the only scent I liked. I thinks its a sexy ambery musk but it doesn't have great stay power. I paid 90 bucks for 60ml and I won't be repurchasing simply due to price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by lovelylola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this perfume one of my friends bought it for me for christmas last year and i've been hooked ever since! It's just a little expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by SweetKaceyJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best part of this fragrance is the initial smell; 95% of it is beautiful, even sexy, but the other 5% is something disgusting. I get a bit of rotten fruit, particularly when I smell it on other people.

It is very one dimensional, nothing develops while wearing it and it doesn't last long.

And the bottle is trashy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by templeugrl151

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this scent but I felt it was too expensive. I found the "impression" that smells JUST like the Nordstrom version @ WalMart for $3.00. Smells identical and I constantly get compliments. Plus, I saved about $80. on the price. I change perfumes constantly so I don't care that this is cheap, it always smells good and doesn't go bad as fast.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this fragrance and I love the bottle, however I would not like to wear it myself. My mom really likes this scent but it does not last very long. I think this perfume is amazing for older age.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I think Gucci should certainly feel Guilty about this one. What a let down, and to charge so much for it too is terrible. The reason for my dislike is not the scent itself (I think it smells great), it's just the longevity. The EDT lasts like a cologne body spray on me. The actual fragrance is really, really nice, so it's very disappointing. I then tried the Guilty Intense version and got a little bit more longevity out of it but still find it too weak on me. I get no projection (sillage) from either the EDP or the EDT. The top notes are gorgeous but it just dries down to nothing on me (even when sprayed on clothes). I just can't seem to smell it for longer than 1 hour. Shame really, as it does smell quite nice... but definitely not worth the money for me. Sorry!