Gucci Gucci Guilty

3.9

on 6/3/2013 8:20:00 PM

I love this scent .the only cons is it doesn't last long on my skin.
I have to reapply after almost 2 hours .

on 5/29/2013 12:23:00 AM

I hat the fact it's so expensive. But the smell is amazing. It reminds me of a classy, elegant, rich, sophisticated, seductive woman. It's very seductive. I also love the bottle- I find it quite elegant. I don't think the staying power is the best, and despite the expensive price, I find the smell is so amazing that I would probably re-purchase.

A nice, sexy scent. Not particularly unique, but a reliable, inoffensive, not too sweet not too musky scent. Very wearable for a date or going out at night.

on 3/4/2013 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is an okay perfume. It starts out pretty strong and musky, almost smells like Axe or something, which is....terrible. lol. But, it does turn into a lighter, more feminine, and quite sweet scent. I'm not usually a fan of super sweet perfumes, but this one is okay. Still, it just smells too generic for my tastes. Nice maybe as a daily, work-friendly wear, but nothing special.

on 2/12/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It smells amazing and I always get complimented when I wear it. This is my new spring/autumn/winter favourite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one of my absolute favorites! It is so sexy, attracts much attention when I wear it. It also lasts which is important to me. It doesn't get much better.

on 1/4/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sexy, but elegant. I tried to resist, but more I smell, more I like. Not a sexy bomb, but is there, very wearable and warm. Lovely.

on 12/31/2012 4:44:00 PM

The fragrance is generally classified as a "floriental", with notes of pink pepper, peach, lilac, geranium, amber, and patchouli.To me, it is a discreet, sensual and sophisticated oriental which settles down to a pleasant and not overwhelming aura around you. Plus, it reminds me of my best friend :)

on 12/30/2012 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Modern and sleek with sexy undertones.

on 12/29/2012 5:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I Was lucky to receive this as a Christmas gift this year and it has been a bit of a hit with me. I love the blingy packaging but more importantly I love the warm snuggly spiced up scent. I was trying to understand the product name. To me it is the perfect Winter warmer scent - snuggled up infront of a blazing fire with your favourite cosy jumper on. Perfect for a Winter's day but it would do equally as well as an evening scent.

Popular Fragrances