December 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Katieee27

This is the best concealer I have ever used. The coverage is fantastic but looks quite natural when blended on the skin as it is quite a thin liquid. I can use this both on blemishes and under the eyes as it does not dry out and settle into any fine lines. However, as many other reviews have said the packaging is not great as it pumps out so much product. But you just have to persevere with it as now with a bit of practice I can pump out the right amount. and a pump is much more hygienic than a wand/ pot especially when suffering from breakouts. Overall, I would say this concealer is fantastic, it has excellent coverage with a natural finish and lasts all day too! And although quite pricey, you do get a lot of product so should last ages as you only need to use a small amount! Would definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by gabbi98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is so worth the hype!!!! first of all the price was alright since in australia it is $30. I was abit 50/50 about it since i do have very dark circles, and also visible fine lines in the eye area. It did not settle into any fine lines which was a big thing for me. the best way i find to apply is with a beauty blender and it goes on B-E-A-UTIFUL! and with a setting powder it last all day. i used this product probably 5 times a week and only needing 1-2 pumps, it has lasted me 6-7 months which is amazing! especially since the product did not dry out at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Cbc1015

Great concealer. Does not settle on fine lines and hides dark circles under my eyes. I dont like the pump that goes with it bec it dispenses too much product than I need. I use NC20 on my NC25 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by tanyanajar93

This stuff is amazing! I'm always in search of new concealers but somehow I always come back to this one. Great lasting power and one of the few concealers I've tried that doesn't crease. I love this stuff! HOLY GRAIL. Will keep purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Opheliee

This is my favourite MAC product. It well worth the money.
I have a problem skin with little inperfections and I really need a councelar to have a beautiful tan.
This councelear is the best if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer.
It cover all the imperfection and it stay really natural on the face. I use it after my cream.
After this I put the Youngblood mineral powder and the Mac blush and my make up is perfect without using a heavy foundations.
I will definetely repurchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Fishwife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this a couple of days ago because my favourite concealer has been discontinued. The MA at the counter applied it and it looked good so I purchased it, but when I applied it at home it was a disaster. First, like many other posters the pump dispenses way too much product. There is a lot of waste. It is difficult to move around and blend, and even though I moisturised first, used the same brush and light hand as the MA and didn't powder (though I like a power finish-- this concealer was emphasising my fine lines so much I skipped this step) this concealer revealed lines I didn't even know I had. It doesn't crease or settle into the lines, instead it seems to sit over them, caking up and cracking open over the lines, exaggerating them-- and I don't even have that many wrinkles! Or, at least I didn't think I did until I tried this. I am going to try to work with it because it's all I have a the moment and was expensive but I'll be looking for another that is more suited to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I use NW40 Pro concealer on the inside of my face with MAC Studio sculpt NC50 on the outside. As I have yellow undertones I wouldn't have thought that NW40 would have looked good but it does. It goes on creamy and dries down very quickly to a matte finish so when you sweat it doesn't make you look greasy. It stays on all day without powder also. It's so far the 2nd best canceller I have used (the other concealed was discontinued years ago). I also have very dry skin and it doesn't aid to that.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by holyshiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this one because i ran out of my lancome effacernes concealer. After two days of using my face felt like it was on fire and I got huge red painfull bumps all over my face. Probably allergic, will never use this again! Plus i hate the packaging, the pump is a disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I really love this concealer! I use it as my foundation and honestly i couldn't live without it! I'm so happy i bought this. i have acne and red skin and it covers everything, actually better than my makeup forever hd foundation. I now ditched that and just use this cause it works so good and has good coverage. The only con is I wish it would make it to the end of the day. But i guess i have to find a primer or makeup spray for that. But overall this product is great and i highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by 223minx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is well worth the money if you are looking for a natural, full coverage concealer. The pump is great because it controls the amount dispensed and is more hygienic. I find I can use this in place of foundation if I am looking for a more natural finish or on vacation (travel friendly) and have to say I am impressed with the results. The shade I chose is a great match and covers acne scarring without being obvious. It's also easy to blend and seems to be somewhat waterproof, I have not noticed any transfers onto fabrics and can layer foundation over it without it sliding around or being compromised. Overall, though pricey, I feel this is worth the money and would recommend it without hesitation.