August 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by danielasantoro

This is one of the best concealer ever, I think. It covered my very very very dark circles perfectly and I use it also on my acne scars and it works very good. The texture was a little cicky and it tended to oxidate during the day, and those were the only cons I noticed. For my blue dark circles it's better using concealer with a pink undertone, so I had NW20 but it's quite dark so I will rebuy it in a lighter shade. The package was so good but I am really clumsy so I accidentally dropped it on the floor and broke it hahaha f*ck

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES! Finally found the perfect concealer! It lasts all day, brightens up the dark circles under my eyes, doesn't crease, stays in place...
The only con is the pump! It's awful. You can't control how much comes out, so you end up wasting a lot of product... It dispenses waaaaaaaayyyyy too much in one pump.
I have it in NC20.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my color: NC20

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like MAC concealers and this is the best I've tried so far. It offers really good coverage - close to full -, comparable to MAC Studio Finish's. Even though this is a liquid concealer it is rather thick and dry in consistency - though not nearly as much as SF - and definitely not a moisturizing formula. Still, I only use it on my moisturized under eye area and it looks fairly natural. I don't like how it looks when applied with fingers though, and usually wear either a concealer or blending brush. For reference, I'm a NC30/35 and use the shade NW25, which is a perfect match.

The only reason I'm not giving it 5 lippies is because I don't like the packaging. I don't like that it's glass (apparently they can't change it because of the formula) and I definitely don't like the pump that dispenses way too much product. Such a waste of concealer...

Still, I love this and will definitely repurchase it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go to concealer. It has a moderately tacky consistency, but it stays put pretty well. I only have to touch it up once after it just sets and then it's fine. I do have to say that it is very important to properly moisturize prior to application. If you don't, then yes, it will show dry patches and sink into wrinkles. I love applying it with my beauty blender most, but fingers are good too. One negative thing, you often end up pumping a bit too much out...even so, it still lasts quite a long time even with regular use. A good beauty staple.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by faceart97

This product was a nightmare. I was matched at a mac counter for NW25. The shade is far too dark, darker than my foundation, I look tired. I went back and they tried NW20 and that was stark light! They literally didn't have my colour in the prolong wear range which is a shame for a high end make up. She ended up fitting me with the select cover up concealer which did have my shade. Anyway, besides colour limit; it creased and emphasised my under eye lines and I'm only 17! Can't be that wrinkley yet it aged me. It was also difficult to blend and the pump was inconvenient as it pumped out too much at once.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by arianasau

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

The lady in the store tested this on me before I bought it. I had a few red blemishes on my forehead and chin that I just couldn't cover up. But with this -it was covered in a moment! I also had problems during the winter to find a concealer which is light enough, since I've got very pale skin. But she found a match, NC15. Unfortunately it is too light for me now, but I think I'll buy a darker one soon. This covers up everything, even the big red pimples. I'm not very excited about the packaging, though -it has a pump that gets waay too much out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Pinkie1837

This is my go-to concealer for undereyes & spot correction. I love the consistency for undereyes, not too heavy to weigh down that delicate skin, but strong enough to cover spots. When I need a little extra coverage I let it sit on my skin a few seconds before I blend it in. It tends to thicken up a bit. The best part is how long it wears. They don't call it longwear for nothin'!

My only gripe is the pump. It gives way too much product. I've been using it for awhile now so I've mastered the art of the half pump, but its tricky. Especially for first time users.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Thamy

This is my favorite concealer ever!!!!

1- It last all day
2- Goes on smoothly and blends easily
3- Does not crease
4- It's waterproof
5- Build-able coverage

I have tried many other concealers ( Nars Radiant creamy concealer, Benefit Boi-ing, Mac Studio finish) but non have made me as happy as this one.

The only flaw I feel this product has is the packaging. For some reason it tends to stop pumping after you start running low even though I can see there still is some inside. :(
But that still never stops me from repurshashing it lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

I got this concealer a few months back and have loved it since the first day I got it! The formula of this product is just absolutely fabulous! It is such a thin consistency but yet it covers everything! (I mean let's be realistic- concealer can only do so much...) this can get anything covered up better than any other product I have! It goes on with a very natural finish and absorbs into your skin which leaves a very natural texture ( basically- it doesn't look like you are wearing gallons of makeup) the packaging is a little bit of a downfall because of how much product (and expensive product at that) it puts out but I can deal with that for a great product! Would definitely recommend!