April 21, 2014 | 1219 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Makeupdoll143

Love this concealer! Cute small packaging, covers inner corner and under eyes very well. I do not have very dark circles just a bluish tint but my main problem is creasing and settling into the fine lines.You have to be practical, I feel anything will crease but with this it is very slightly and doesn't settle making u look crepey ... Probably cause it is a thin liquid consistency.

Anytime I use foundation or BB cream or something thick like Benefit's Erase Paste it creases immediately and I look like an old lady! This applied like a dream and hours later it still looked amazing, almost like I wasn't wearing anything just had a naturally bright undereye :)

WOW is all I can say! So happy I found this, no wonder everyone loves this stuff!

My undereye is very dry and this did not excentuate dryness. I apply to my upper lid as well and with Nars eye primer underneath it doesn't crease.
Try it out, you'll love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that this product does not cease or settle into fine lines. I'm in love with this concealer. Its perfect for me. I use nc40 to give a little highlight under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by EmilyTaylor1216

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used over half a bottle of this concealer before deciding to discontinue my use of this product. I have very acne prone skin that constantly has breakouts and I was looking for something to finally cover all of my problem spots. I started out loving this concealer, it covered nicely, blended beautifully, and even doubled as a primer/base for my eyeshadow. The pump began giving me problems after about a week of use. It began being very difficult to press and pump out product and when it finally did, and abundance of concealer would pump out, more than I needed, wasting a lot of the product. This concealer was also horrible for my under eyes. When I first applied this concealer under my eyes it would look wonderful! But soon after it would begin to settle into the lines under my eyes, even with my Smashbox setting powder. This concealer also dries fairly quickly, so I advise if you do decide to give this concealer a try, work quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

THIS is my HG!!

I can't beleive I forgot to make a review on this. It's already pretty popular with so many good reviews, but please know there must be a good reason for that.

Because it COVERS and LASTS ALLL DAY and is VERY creamy and blendable, yet not drying or cakes or dissapears like millions others do out there in the market!!

It just works so great! I can't say enough!

The ONLY complaint (that I also read alot about)-is that it has a tendancy to pump out a little too much at a time, so be careful since they already come in such a small bottle. But regardless spending the extra money is WELL WORTH IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by govy95

A staple in my Kit. I absolutely love this for under the eyes and highlighting areas of the face. It is a nice concealer for blemishes around the face but not someone with heavy acne scarring. It does not crease on most people. The pump is quite irritating for someone who is only trying to squeeze a small amount but i do not mind as i just use the extra concealer to highlight other parts of the face. It will not come off unless you use a makeup remover, which is excellent for long wearing occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Besides the awful packaging (which makes it nearly impossible to control how much concealer you pump out, causing a huge waste most of the times you use it), I love this concealer. It has full coverage, a natural color (if you pick the right one for you) and it's not that expensive if you consider how amazing it is. Completely worth the price. I will be repurchasing it for sure and I recommend it for people who have really dark & deep dark circles under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. It works really well for days where I know I need my concealer to last a really really long time. The color NC15 works nicely with my skin. I even used it as a foundation today, I mixed a little bit with a dab of Nars tinted moisturizer.

Pros:
Coverage - Medium to Full
Longevity - FANTASTIC!
Texture - Super nice (pat pat pat!)
Colors - Very good (I like this line of colors over MAC Studio Finish)

Cons:
Packaging
However, you can learn to work with it. I have yet to waste products! I hold the concealer in the palm of my hands and wrap my four fingers around it. I then use my thumb to SLOWLY push down on the pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by hlrk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this in NC35 for when I am darker in summer. I have dry skin.
PROS
- Compact
- Will last you a while
- Good coverage
CONS
- Pumps out too much
- Appears a bit powdery when dried
- Too drying for my eyelids and under my eyes, shows dryness

Yes it will HELP with fine lines but it is not 10/10 in my eyes.
I feel it would be fine for oily skin, however, I won't be buying again as I want a more moisturising concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by shindiggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC25 at MAC, but I use the concealer in NC20 mainly to cover and highlight my under-eye area. It has non-creasing technology, so it really does not crease under the eyes, which is remarkable because most products always look cakey and crease for me, under my eyes. For blue-ish color under the eyes, I like to apply a peach-colored concealer on top of the Pro Longwear concealer, and because the Pro Longwear does not crease, I can use whatever concealer I want on top. Meaning, all those peachy (and even pricey) concealers I bought that would crease mercilessly alone, I can now use! I have very oily skin so most products slip around on my face, but this product stays in place. The only draw back is that the pump does not let you moderate the exact amount you want. One pump is more than enough for me. I always have some product left over, but I just use the rest to dab on other areas of my face that need concealing. To apply, after buffing in my foundation, I like to either dab the product under my eyes with my finger and then gently pat it with whatever foundation brush I am using that day or I spread it out with my beauty blender. I do not think solely relying on your fingers will achieve the best looking result with this product. This product is also buildable and spreads easily enough. I would say this product gives medium coverage, but can be built to full. I have had the misfortune of dropping this on my bathroom floor and breaking the glass container it comes in, but I repurchased it right away, and I know I will continue to repurchase it. I believe the product is outstanding, and the only reason I'm not giving it a 5/5 is because of the packaging.

Pros:
-non-crease technology
-longevity
-works well with other products
-great coverage
-little amount of product goes a long way
-small, travel-friendly packaging
-buildable
-blends and spreads effortlessly
-versatility (can substitute for foundation)

Cons:
-pump pumps a bit too much

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Clearly people didn't have the problems with this product that I had. But this is the first concealor I've used in a looooong time that really did not work for me. I tried this in NW20 (I wear foundation in NC15) and the color was fine. I tried this under my eyes and on blemishes. I'm 29, but this made me look about 80. Under my eyes looked crepey. Fine lines that I didn't even know where there showed up. If I used a super light layer and powdered right away it still looked crepey. I've never had a concealor do that before. I was actually worried something was wrong but then I used one of my other concealors and I was fine. On blemishes, it was too thin to stay put and give coverage. And the pump idea I loved, but in practice it pumped out soooo much. It was such a pain because then I'd have all this excess on my hand to clean up/waste. It was painful. I returned this product. My favorite concealors which I will stick with (I succumbed to youtube pressure to try this one out), are NARS creamy concealor, maybelline fit me, and maybelline dream lumi touch in radiant.