August 22, 2014 | 1950 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Sarahbrowne123

This foundation is amazing . I used to use "Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid" in the colour ivory which seemed like the perfect colour after my holidays . After a few months it started to look orange on me which I hate.. I was in boots and was looking for a new foundation I picked this one up as my friend recommended it and It is the best foundation I have ever used. I use the colour ivory it is perfect. The coverage is great ( I use collection lasting perfection concealer and rimmel stay matte powder) I don't wear it for 25 hours I usually wear it from 10:30am-9:30pm and it lasts all that time ... I have oily/combination skin and it minimises my pores and shininess . I would highly recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lilrimmel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG PRAISE THE LORD. This is the best foundation I've ever tried. I was in Boots looking for a foundation because I was yet to find a foundation that works and looks good on me (including the colour, texture, coverage, etc.) and I saw this. I was so pleased at the range of colours and how pale they went so I picked up the light porcelain and it was the perfect match. I was comparing it to the other Rimmel foundations and, I have to say, this was by far the best. I think that it is better than the Wake Me Up foundation because that one is shimmery and it wasn't matte (it was very obvious you were wearing foundation) and you get way more in the Lasting Finish bottle than Wake Me Up!
It has a great coverage, it is not cakey, they have all the skin tones, the packaging is beautiful and the price was absolutely amazing. In no way did it react to my skin at all, it did indeed last all day - I only had to do some slight redoes with my concealer - and it just felt so smooth and great on my skin. I was also surprised how sweet is smelled - it wasn't all factory and make-up smell, it actually had it's own scent to it. The texture is perfect and it doesn't even look like you're wearing foundation. I would DEFINITELY recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by catmj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have light to light-medium yellow-undertones in my skin. I haven't found a drugstore foundation that 1) stays matte, won't make me look like an oil factory and 2) has the right balance of yellow (most are too pink or too orange). I was pleasantly surprised when I compared the ingredients of this drugstore holy grail item with my stila and sephora go-tos: mostly the same, in the same order, same staying power. I wear true ivory 103. LOVE this. I am a sweaty SWEATY person, and this does great in the Mid Atlantic humidity! And for the price?? ABSOLUTELY. Note-- I have the true ivory 103 in the plastic triangular tube, not the glassy cylinder.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Amy141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

The one thing that it says to do last 25hrs and it did not last 25hr I put it on about 7ish maybe early and by 12 it was off my face every foundation I try never lasts everything else was good the coverage,price packing but if you have to go on a long journey and not be able to fix your makeup then I would wear something else

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I've found my foundation! I have been on the search for a inexpensive base (as I wear everyday). I got tired of revlon color stay and their shit colour range... I have quite a warm complexion and l'oreal true match w4 is perfect in colour but it no good for very oily skin... I heard l'oreal also test on animals! This foundation is au $20 but picked up on special for $13. I'm happy with this bad boy! I mix 200 soft beige and 400 true beige 1 part to 2 parts to make a golden color... It holds up nice of extremely oily skin!!! I set with chanel powder and I do see oil by the end of an 8 hour shift but the staying power in impressive! Give this guy a twirly whirl if you have an oily t zone..., nothing can stop your oil.. But you can still look slightly shinny and still pretty at 5:30pm. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by sebjimen

I bought this foundation on a whim one day while at Target since it was on sale for $4. I must say that I am more than pleased! I have used everything from Dior, Mac, Lancôme, Estée Lauder as well as other brands from Ulta/Sephora Nd drugstore. This gives me excellent coverage and I found it so easy to blend will my Elf brush. I am NC25 and use #100 in this and it is a perfect match. I find that it really does last all day on my normal/combination skin, with a tiny bit of shininess peeking through on my T-zone after about 9 hours of wear. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!
First of all, I'm a foundation junkie. I have tried about 20 foundations, all ranging from Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, to Maybelline and Neutrogena. Out of all the foundations, Rimmel is my favorite.
I have acne prone and oily skin, and a lot of acne scarring. When I apply this with the beauty blender, the coverage is amazing (off the bat, the first layer covers about 80%). The fragrance is great. I think it has even been clearing up my skin! My skin looks and feels great. Also I have a great cleansing routine, using the MAC Cleansing Oil and a daily face scrub.
I'm a NC30-NC40, and I use 200 Soft Beige.
After I apply it with my Sigma F80 Brush or the Beauty Blender, I use a lot of loose powder to mattify my face and make the foundation long-lasting.
I work 7 hour shifts starting at 4 pm, and I apply the foundation around 12. So it lasts nearly the whole day. I just have to powder, but the coverage is still phenomenal.

I recommend this foundation. The only slight problem is the packaging, sometimes a whole lot will just squirt out, so I have to hold the packaging upside down so the awesome foundation won't seep through. That happens a lot with some foundation packaging. It's not a huge problem.

Anyway, I love it. Maybe a little more than my Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation and my Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by eva8899

This is truly the best foundation I have ever tried. I have tried dozens if drugstore and high end foundations and I keep going back to this. The coverage is fantastic, the finish is natural, and it lasts all day. My biggest frustration with this foundation is the color selection. The lightest color is too yellow and the second lightest is too dark for my skin in the winter, so I can only use this product with a summer tan. Is only the color selection would expand, I would never need another foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is fantastic and unbelievably cheap! I normally use lancome and have just recently discovered that they use denat alcohol in their foundations which is super bad for skin as it Kills skin cells and can dry skin out. I have now gone on the search for a new one and stumbled across this which I purchased a while ago, threw it in my makeup bag and completely forgot about it.The coverage is great- medium coverage and it last all day which is fantastic since I work long shifts. I would definitely recommend this foundation. I have tried many expensive foundations but found this to be one of the best and it's cheap! What more can I say....!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rockabillyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this foundation! It has great coverage. I can't believe how great the price is! I don't usually like drug store foundations but tried this one based on the reviews. Covers great and has a natural look to it. However if my skin is especially dry it does accentuate flakes. I use Ivory 100 and it is a good match for my pale skin. Blends easily and leaves a nice dewy finish.