Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 7.8 (Sunscreen), Octinoxate - 2.5 (Sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, 1 Dimethicone, PPG-10, Talc, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium PCA, Silica Silylate, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Laureth-7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Chlorphenesin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Fructose, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Laureth-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Allantoin, Maltose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geraniol, BHT, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, May Contain: Iron Oxides

I've seen loads of good reviews on this stuff but I cant stand it! I'm the lightest shade and even that to me is orange, it clings to my skin and makes every imperfection look worse, I also think it has a strange scent to it. The price is pretty average for a drugstore foundation and it comes in a standard glass bottle with a pump, looks like another product for my niece :/ she must love me

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm using the new formula version with comfort serum. It's really hard for me to find something that works, since I have oily, sensitive acne prone skin. This foundation looks beautiful on my skin, last a very long time for my face, 8 hours and I didn't need to touch up. It starts to get a little bit of shine coming out, but not oily. My only problem with this is I believe is breaking me out...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The low review is for the revamped product, now in a bottle with a red cap. If this were for the original formula in the black tube it would a straight 5 review. However, I am writing this review in the hopes that Rimmel pays attention. Alas, this *was* my HG foundation--the only one, both high end and low--that did not make me break out. I don't know what's going on, but there is something in every foundation out there that irritates my skin. I've tried the new version, which provides nice coverage, but sadly, also produces pimples. I have 2 half-used tubes of the old formula (102 Warm Ivory) and don't know what I'll do when they run out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm giving this a 3 lippie rating rather than a 1 because it does have a few strong pros to it.

Pros:
-GORGEOUS skin-like dewy finish
-Decent coverage
-Medium consistency
-Very affordable yet reminds me of a few higher end foundations I've used

Cons:
-More suited for dry skin (I wish I had dry skin...the finish from this is *that* pretty)
-Thus it did not control oil for long
-Lightest shade is still way too dark for my NC10/very pale leaning yellow skintone.

If I had dry skin and a fake tan I'd be in love.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation is my favorite. I am Classic Ivory and it is the perfect match for my skin. I use this both with and without a setting powder depending on the day. Its not a matte or a dewy foundation. Its normal

I wear this in True Beige and love the way it goes on, very smooth with good coverage. I use concealer and loose powder (my beloved Coty Airspun loose powder) and I'm set for the day. I work for a veterinarian so my makeup is minimal on those days and I never look overly made up.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this about a year ago because Emilynoel highly suggested it. I love this foundation! I have the color 105 and have very dry skin. To apply this I use my fingers and dab the product all over my face and then I take my Real Techniques Beauty Sponge (wet) and dab that all over my face. This gives me amazing coverage. Now, I dont have any acne scars or super crazy red pigmentation but I do love the coverage this gives me. It's not heavy coverage and looks very natural. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The worst foundation ive ever tried. Its so pink and it broke me out

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff in Ivory 100 was my HG for a while and I used it every day, but it has since been discontinued. I actually went to every drugstore near me and bought the last one or two tubes of this stuff for $3 on clearance once I realized it was going to disappear, so I'll be stocked up for a while and it'll be a sad day when I run out. The coverage isn't too heavy or too light, it looks very natural, and it really lasts, even on my oily skin. I just use ELF HD Powder to set it and that's it! I can sleep in this stuff and while some of it does rub off, it's good for those rough mornings where it takes me a while before I can wash my face.

First of all the main reason I don't like this foundation is because it doesn't suit my colouring. It has quite a pink undertone and I need a yellow one as my skin also has a pink undertone so it actually looked a bit orange on me. However this might just be my problem and it might suit different skin tones. I bought this foundation because I previously had the match perfection foundation which I love but I felt like I needed a bit more coverage so when I saw this came out I was thrilled because I thought it was be the same with better coverage. However that was not at all the case. First of all the colour 100 Ivory which is the lightest shade is far too dark for me and looks quite orange. It also doesn't sit nicely on the skin and I found the consistency of it really horrible.Also it oxidises like nothing else! I noticed it going really patchy ans getting even more orange as time went on. I feel like I have given it a very fair shot I have worn it several times and every time it oxidised. I also just don't likw the look of it on the skin on first application, I've tried 3 different face brushes, a beauty blender damp and dry and even my hands but it didn't make a difference. I wouldn't buy it again.