Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid

3.5

aqua/water, isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, glycerin, cyclohexasilohexane, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxethyl dimethicone, butylenes glycol, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, caprylyl glycol,disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9, aluminum hydroxide. May contain: CI 77891, titanium dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, iron oxides.

If you are very pale, stay away from Maybelline foundations! I bought the palest shade and it made me look orange. It went really cakey, slid off my face and broke me out in spots. I have tried numerous Maybelline foundations and they have terrible colours for pale skin. Not recommended! Try L'Oreal True Match or Max Factor Lasting Performance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm very pale, but do tend to tan in the summer, so i find this foundation helpful in the fact that i do not need to change shades in each season, because my shade (004 light porcelain) suits both my natural and my tanned state. It has a good coverage, leaving the skin looking airbrushed yet natural and not cakey. the only reasons i gave this product a 4 is that it can be quite streaky if not blended properly and the staying power is not great. Other than that, i would recommend this to a friend

This product goes on well but throughout the day it's longevity isn't great apart from that it is a good product at a decent price

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Its a good product if you like a dewy finish, the coverage is good, but if you are pale I don't recommend it because it turns orange pretty quickly , furthermore, with all maybelline foundations they don't last very long but they give a good natural finish .

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pros: - cheap -good packaging -wide colour range -no shimmer. Cons: -can look cakey -hard to blend in -streaky - sticky -highlights spots -breaks me out -drying

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

My first impression of this liquid foundation wasn't the best compared to the mousse one mainly because I felt it looked cakey on me. However, I did learn how to make it look more natural which is to use only a pump of this product on my imperfections and such and then dab the excess of by a paper. Personally I feel like it looks better as it wears off, because it gives off a healthy satin shine on your face, but in no means oily.
I love how much product it has, so I don't have to really worry of buying a new foundation after few weeks and this one has last already for over half year, but then again it can be really too much. It's alright, but I wouldn't buy it again because I'm not a fan of liquid foundations.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate wearing too much makeup, but this gives me such a natural look! I have medium to dark skin so it's usually hard to find the correct shade that is good value and I found this matched my skin almost perfectly!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Really good coverage but again the issue with Maybeline is that it's not cruelty-free. I also hate how I can't find a pale olive colour so I ended up with either an orange face or a pink face. Not great but stays on pretty well and definitely does the job of hiding any imperfections.

I have the ivory 10 shade and i like it . It gives me a natural look it lasts for about 5 hrs .

I have this in the shade Nude, which is a great match for my fakely-tanned-skin. This foundation is a medium coverage I would say, gives a beautiful, smooth finish (I buff it into my skin using a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush), and makes my skin look radiant and my pores look almost non-existent. This foundation doesn't break me out, it's PARABEN FREE (hooray!) and feels light and refreshing on my face.

It contains NO SPF so using an SPF moisturiser underneath might be an idea - but it's perfect for nights out, as there'll be no flash-back when you have your pictures taken - you gorgeous thing, you! Also this contains a lot of silicones, so if you're trying to avoid that, then avoid this! :P
On my skin I have to use Milk of Magnesia as an oil-absorber/primer and then after my foundation is applied it must be set with a face powder, otherwise my foundation (this goes for all foundations, not just this one) will slide off within a few hours. But if I do both of these steps this foundation has fantastic staying power and looks good for 14hrs of wear.

I think this would be good for those with dry, normal and combination skin, although I'm not sure about oily. I really like this foundation, it's a good colour match, it's not heavy on the skin, and the price isn't too bad either. It's definitely on my repurchase list :)

Hugs! x