December 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Satin Liquid

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

This is defiantly my go to foundation. My skin gets a bit dry and this is great for dryish skin. Makes my skin feel silky smooth would recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by mndjohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think those with dry skin will enjoy this foundation. It's lightweight and it blends well. the coverage is light to medium. I have a combo skin and it last a decent time but I always have to powder. So if your skin is dry give it a go, otherwise not the best choice. I have to say i like the fact that it came with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Gerdule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The best foundation I owned so far. It gives perfect coverage of all imperfections, skin looks so smooth and natural. Although it covers very well, it also gives a great, fresh and light feeling. Moreover, you don't need a lot of foundation (for daily make - up I use 1 pump per cheek and half of it for forehead using foundation brush) so bottle lasts quite long. However, I should agree that after about 5 hours you have to refresh your make- up as foundation tends to vanish. if you want a good coverage, naturally looking foundation because your skin is not perfect then its a great option.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cami777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I originally bought this product in Fawn 40,and then again in Cameo 20, and I found it fairly sticky and oily, which worked fine for my dry skin. The pump is good, however, it does get all over your hands and anything you touch after you've applied it which is really messy and inconvenient.
For me it stayed on well, and worked fine for awhile. I think the trick depends on your skin type; if you have oily or even normal skin, it will slide right off after a couple hours, but if you have dry skin, it will absorb right in and stay for awhile. It gives fairly good coverage but has a pretty sticky and a bit heavy feel to it, which I personally don't like very much.
Overall, worth it if you want a cheap, okay foundation. I would buy it again if I really couldn't find anything better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by bluestar100

When I first put this product on I thought it felt really nice and silky, but within an hour of wearing it had migrated onto the scarf I was wearing and the collar of my coat. I also got comments that I was looking tired...which I often get when I am wearing no foundation, and sure enough most of it had come off. Felt nice at first, shame it did not stick on my face.
I have now moved onto to Maybellines shine free FIT ME foundation stick which I love for day time.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Maritxu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After about a year of using this product I´ve realised that it actually might not be the most suitable for my combination skin. It sure looks natural , blends in nicely and doesn´t cause break outs either, but after about 2 hours of applying the T-zone gets very shiny and after 8h there´s no trace of foundation left on your face whatsoever. Overally i´ts not a bad product but it would probably work best for the dry-ish skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MAK3THATCHANG3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed with this product as after reading good reviews I thought it would be great.I found it quite oily and see through and after about 2 three hours had slid off and i looked super greasy,would prob be o.k for dry skin.also I like a good coverage and this is a very sheer foundation unless you are blessed with perfect skin i would go for something with more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by StephanieIsobel12

I love this foundation, simply because its the closest shade I've ever found!
Like most foundations it's finish relies on how you apply it, I've found the best ways to apply this foundation are:
Wet Make-up sponge (any kind that is soft, gives me a medium coverage and takes the most pumps usually 4 or 5)
Wet beauty blender (although it gives a sheer coverage, takes 2-3 pumps)
Stippling brush (Gives me fullest coverage using 2-3 pumps but can sometimes look cakey depending on how dry my skin is).
I usually don't use moisturizer before I put my foundation on, instead I use a non-greasy anti-wrinkle serum or a water based primer, this gives me the longest possible wear. I also always set my foundation with a translucent finishing powder using a powder puff then tapping off excess with a 'powder brush'.
I hope this has helped !

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just an awful foundation in my opinion I have oily skin and it just made me look oiley and cakey I don't know maybe it would better for people with dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by netjie77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have dry skin and fair skin as well so finding a foundation is a difficult task! But I am so happy that I found this foundation!!

It applies very nicely and it does not stick to my dry spots so far. I have the colour Ivory 010 which is the lightest shade. It looks dark in the bottle and when you put a blob on your hand it would look really dark, but don't fear! As soon as I started t blend it in the colour looks absolutely perfect on me! It has a pink undertone for me which is just what I needed! I am so tired of getting a foundation and later in the day you look like a pumpkin!!

The packaging makes it look a lot more expensive according to my opinion and it having a pump is a real bonus! If you push it in all the way you can maybe get to much product, but you can also press it in slightly too just get a tiny bit extra if needed.

It also feels very light on my skin. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a mask even when you barely put anything on your face!

Go ahead and try it!