Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 12/31/2012 3:51:00 PM

Well... If we knew that a magic eye product is really somewhere there, we would be unanimous in buying it)) This thing is good, but nothing to write a smashing review about. It seems to nourish the under eye area well. It costs about $50. I can't say it has changed my life)) But which eye product has? So, I don't want to sound grumpy. If you have spare $50, give it a try. Probably it'll work magic for you as all the reviews on EL website are very positive.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I'm starting to see the beginnings of crow's feet and other eye area wrinkles and wanted to try to head them off at the pass. Unfortunately, I'm not hugely impressed with this product. It feels nice when applied and does moisturize (plus, it's unscented and doesn't irritate, which is a problem I've had with some eye creams), but I've seen absolutely no difference in my skin's texture. In fact, I think I saw more improvement with the much more basic Clinique All About Eyes Rich. I'll use up the rest of the pot because it was quite pricey, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 8/26/2012 4:22:00 PM

I tried the anr eye product because I got a free sample from the woman behind the counter. I tend to get puffiness under my eyes in the am and have a few tiny lines below my eyes. I used my free sample and then returned to buy a full size. I was determined to give it a good couple of months to see results. Well, after giving it that amount of time, my verdict is still out. I do believe it hydrates the undereye area(almost like vaseline would do), but as far as reducing fine lines...well, not so much. . I won't be buying it again. I will continue my search for an undereye cream which targets fine lines.

on 7/24/2012 11:51:00 AM

I love this. Takes away any puffiness or dark circles. Idk, Estee Lauder products just work for me. The jar is so impractical and the little scooper thing they give you I lost.

on 6/27/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

love this product from Estee Lauder! one of the best eye cream ive used! it really helps with my tiredness around my eyes!! it just makes me look fresher in the morning after using it before bed and you only need to apply just a small amount!! highly recommended it!!

on 5/7/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im not sure if I'd buy this product again. I actually really like it right now. I got so sick of trying one after another eye creams for weeks at a time without any results that I went out and bought three new eye creams that I hadn't tried before--Clarins Eye contour balm, Kiehl's midnight recovery eye concentrate, and this. I really like this. Its a gel so it doesnt feel super heavy on my oily skin, and some of it inevitably gets on my cheekbones which is where my pores start; other eye creams have given me milia there but this one doesnt which is great. It also really soothes my eyes. I am chronically sleep deprived and nothing will take care of that black bag under the eyes problem except sleep. However I am starting to realize that creams can make the lines less prominent. I'm 27 and so I dont have many lines but the 'tiredness' lines that come about after hours of staying up are def helped by this. Whether or not it does something for wrinkles I'm prob not qualified to say. I put this on at night and my eyes look better than theyve looked in a while. That said, I'm always looking for better things and more improvement and so I'm not sure if I would commit to using this or buying this exclusively from hereon out. If I don't find anything better I would.
Its about the price of a regular eye cream--fifty ish or so for 0.5 fl oz; not too bad compared to most of Lancome's eye creams now (70+ for renergie?? hello!), or even worse, 100 dollar creams. I mean really, I do want not-saggy, baggy, lined eyes, but I don't want to be bankrupt either. I think this is reasonable for what I can afford at the moment. I like the jar, they give a spatula but I like to use my finger after washing my hands and face at night. Cute jar.

on 4/1/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This a very good eye cream,I don't know why it is so under rated.I tried so many brands (Clarins,Dior and EA) but this is simply the best just give it time.
I apply it every night and my fine lines are barely there.I use Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream in the morning and my concealer glides on so smoothly.
I love it and will buy it again.

on 3/23/2012 10:49:00 AM

Although I was already very content with my eye cream, I decided to try this product as I got a 2 week sample size in a set with my Idealist serum. Applying the product felt absolutely amazing and I look forward every night to reapplying. I woke up the next morning after the first use a noticed my fine lines were not as pronounced and my dark circles weren't as apparent. $50 for an eye cream is about average I'd say, so I'd definately consider repurchasing.

on 3/11/2012 1:22:00 AM

This reviews really shocked me, first of all do some research before you buy a product.. Ask the BA even!! This is an eye serum gel this is meant to be used WITH an eye cream it's like the advance night repair serum you don't just you serums you need to use a moisturizer on top they hydrate you because they help absorb moisture!! But if your only useing this how are you getting moisture??? Please tell me I'd love to know! You need a an eye cream on top and moisturizer over the facial serum! If you do that trust me you would get the same results I got, truly the best I've ever used and I've tried ALOT! This whole line had transformed my skin I swear By it! You just have to use it correctly ( you have to use any skincare Regin correctly to see results!) don't let those reviews scare you away it's an amazing eye gel just use an eye cream on top and you will be estatic, defiantly will buy again! I also love the hydra eye & time zone eye creams to use on top

on 2/24/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had a couple of samples of this complex for the eyes and I liked it so I decided to purchase it. I found a good deal on ebay so I went for it. Oh, how disappointed I am now! It feels great when you apply it - so silky, so smooth, so moisturizing (or at least it feels like it thanks to silicones). And it makes my undereye area oh, so flakey and dry in the morning! But I am stubborn so I thought I had to use it longer to see the results. My undereye area has become even drier and even more flakey. It stings my skin as well (and I have always thought that my skin was not sensitive). I am not sure what I am going to do with this product. Probably just use it up on my neck (that's what I do with most products that were not to my face's liking). I still have the same odd question - why do they still produce creams-gels-etc in jars??? WHY? Not going to re-purchase! I really like their advanced night repair serum for the face but this eye complex is horrible!