December 21, 2014 | 868 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by farouha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This a very good eye cream,I don't know why it is so under rated.I tried so many brands (Clarins,Dior and EA) but this is simply the best just give it time.
I apply it every night and my fine lines are barely there.I use Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream in the morning and my concealer glides on so smoothly.
I love it and will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by AddictLove

Although I was already very content with my eye cream, I decided to try this product as I got a 2 week sample size in a set with my Idealist serum. Applying the product felt absolutely amazing and I look forward every night to reapplying. I woke up the next morning after the first use a noticed my fine lines were not as pronounced and my dark circles weren't as apparent. $50 for an eye cream is about average I'd say, so I'd definately consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by LauraJackie

This reviews really shocked me, first of all do some research before you buy a product.. Ask the BA even!! This is an eye serum gel this is meant to be used WITH an eye cream it's like the advance night repair serum you don't just you serums you need to use a moisturizer on top they hydrate you because they help absorb moisture!! But if your only useing this how are you getting moisture??? Please tell me I'd love to know! You need a an eye cream on top and moisturizer over the facial serum! If you do that trust me you would get the same results I got, truly the best I've ever used and I've tried ALOT! This whole line had transformed my skin I swear By it! You just have to use it correctly ( you have to use any skincare Regin correctly to see results!) don't let those reviews scare you away it's an amazing eye gel just use an eye cream on top and you will be estatic, defiantly will buy again! I also love the hydra eye & time zone eye creams to use on top

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I had a couple of samples of this complex for the eyes and I liked it so I decided to purchase it. I found a good deal on ebay so I went for it. Oh, how disappointed I am now! It feels great when you apply it - so silky, so smooth, so moisturizing (or at least it feels like it thanks to silicones). And it makes my undereye area oh, so flakey and dry in the morning! But I am stubborn so I thought I had to use it longer to see the results. My undereye area has become even drier and even more flakey. It stings my skin as well (and I have always thought that my skin was not sensitive). I am not sure what I am going to do with this product. Probably just use it up on my neck (that's what I do with most products that were not to my face's liking). I still have the same odd question - why do they still produce creams-gels-etc in jars??? WHY? Not going to re-purchase! I really like their advanced night repair serum for the face but this eye complex is horrible!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

pros:
1. moisturizing
2. no more eye bags
3. no new fine lines showing
4. no need to take too much

cons:
1. hate the "jar/tube"
2. expensive!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by razzledooda

Packaging ok. Some people have commented that the shape is weird/hard to reach corners. I guess that's true, but it didn't make it that hard to get the last bits of product out. The packaging is fine to me, not exceptional. Would have preferred a pump for hygiene. This product is very expensive. It feels nice to apply, smooth and slightly rich (but not overly rich). It feels moisturizing to the eye area. It did not cause irritation for me. It only stings if you get a lot IN your eye. It was pleasant to use and did the job, but can't say it lived up to its price tag. I like the product, but its overpriced. I would buy again if it was less expensive since there are lots of eye creams out there that give similar results (smooth, moisturized skin). I'd be happy to pay the price if the product was exceptional, but I can't say this was. Don't think I would repurchase unless it was heavily reduced or I couldn't find another eye cream. Would use again if I received a sample/gift.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by summer028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had this in a little sample jar that came with a set and I'm glad I didn't pay the full price for this. I didn't like this eye cream at all.
During the nights I would wake up, because my eyes were burning and watering like crazy. And in the mornings I had those disgusting crusts around my eyes, like I had pink eye.

Also the fine lines under my eyes looked worse.

This is definitely nothing for my sensitive eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by rletkulet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for over a year now (going close to two years) and have yet to see any result, maybe that is why I bought a second jar hoping to see results. The consistency is very nice and made my under eye are really soft. But as far as my dark circle...it still there. I will not be purchasing this anymore. Now I am on a look out for an eye cream that is effective. I don't mind paying more, as long as it works!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It did not work for me. All it did was make my skin feel super smooth. Not worth the price for what it does- average product, jar/tub packaging (unhygenic!) and not the cheapest eye cream out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by tinampk

okey, the positive first, it has a nice consistency.
Other than that it's a waste of money... It does nothing with my fine lines, nothing for the dryness under my eyes, and I actually got more puffines under my eyes! The jar is also impractical.
Don't but this product, I know I certainly won't again...