October 23, 2014 | 1474 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Lip Junkie

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I was looking for a lip gloss to replace Smashbox SPF 15 which I love, but since their parent company Estee Lauder is now selling in China and testing on animals I need to find a replacement.
This is AWESOME! You get twice as much as the Smashbox, it tastes amazing, it looks great and I think my lips are softer and healthier. I love the look of it too. I have it in Jilted which is a great colour on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

Love this lipgloss...like most people I received the sample sized "Naked" color in my Naked 2 palate...it moisturizes perfect never gets sticky..a beautiful color and it lasts long yes it's expensive at $20 but it is well worth it..I used the sample tube up in a week and rushed to Ulta to buy the full sized and can't wait to purchase more colors.....

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by BluePlastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is stupidly expensive for a lip gloss, but I still plunked down the money for a full size in "Naked" after trying the sample size one that came in the Naked 2 eyeshadow palette. I was not expecting to be this impressed by a lip gloss sample! The biggest draw for me is that this lip gloss lasts and lasts like none other without being sticky. It smells absolutely heavenly to me; kind of reminds me of Bath & Body Works' "Twisted Peppermint" and Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies. Mmmmmm! Does not sting my lips, just feels cool. I don't know if it will actually plump my lips with continued use, but it is definitely very moisturizing and has made my lips softer and smoother. One lippie off for the price and for the fact that it's easy to squeeze a little too much out of the applicator. Still, I love this stuff. Would buy again despite the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Recieved this with Naked 2 palette, and I love it! A really nude translucent pink with some shimmer. It smells and tastes like mint because of the plumping effect it gives. I would repurchse the full size definately!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this Gloss in "Naked" with my NAKED2 Palette. Once I've put it on my lips I fell in-love with it. I liked the color, Loved the cool breezy feeling on my lips, I liked the fact that the texture is not so sticky, and I LOVED the packaging.

I think that 19$ for a lip gloss is too much, so unless I find it on a good sale- I don't think I will get it again...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by bedazzeledberet

I got this lip gloss in my Midnight Emergency kit and I must say its a very nice product. The shade in which I got it in is Midnight Cowboy, which is a sheer nude gloss with gold glitters in it. Even though it has it in it you cant feel any glitter on your lips but you can definitely see it. This product claims it "Cools & Plumps" which in fairness it does a very nice job of, just don't over do it as it might look as if your drooling. It has a sweet minty taste and smell which I absolutely love and as mentioned before has a nice cooling effect instead of a tingly/stinging sensation like some other "plumping" glosses. Personally, I don't bother with "plumping" glosses as my lips are already quite full, so I would not buy this again but to no fault of its own. If you are someone with not so full lips, go to an Urban Decay counter and get an artist to put it on you, this is the only way you can be sure you want to purchase it as it is quite expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Laurenxyoh03

This lip gloss really is the best ! I got it in the naked 2 palette and fell in love, I'm definitely buying the big tube of it which is definitely worth $20. When you put it on for the first like 5 minutes it feels cool and tingles because of the plumper. It's not sticky and it lasts good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

Bought this last night in Naked. This color is just amazing with my skin tone. I haven't found anything else that looks anywhere near this good on me. Also, great texture. I hate sticky and this lives up to my anti-sticky standards. Will most certainly repurchase once I run out. I think I dare say this is even my HG gloss!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by DutchieConqueror

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have full lips already so I was never interested in the "plumping glosses". It wasn't until I received the sample size in my Naked 2 palette and tried it that I fell in love. I swear it makes the lines in my lips disappear. They don't look bigger (which is totally fine) just smoother. Plus the gloss is peppermint-y and just feels sexy. Not sticky but lasts hours...This is the most cash I've ever dropped on a lip gloss but I bought the full size a week later. Now all the rest of the glosses and balms in my "lip drawer" are sitting around collecting dust.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by brittanydawn

I tried the Pervision (which is the blackish-purplish shade) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLOUR. It made my lips look like a very heavy shiny dark plum colour. The texture is too thick and it does not look natural, not a everyday wear lipgloss, it will get everywhere, it is so sticky. The taste rate is 3/5. If you like lip glosses I strongly recommend the "lip love" by urban decay it is honey fused, makes my lips shiny, it looks natural, the shades are amazing, and it tastes wonderful, try this instead.