Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 6/25/2012 1:20:00 PM

I use this in the winter on very stubborn dry heels. I soak and exfoliate my feet first to soften up the dry skin, put a good layer of this on with socks for a few hours. It hold in the moisture and make your feet very soft. Great as a treatment, but too greasy as a lotion.

on 4/13/2012 9:27:00 AM

Purchased this product not expecting a miracle but at least improvement. I live in the South where I've learned wearing the open toe and back shoes does a number on your feet. The condition of my feet is not severe, no thick callouses etc...just the typical dry heel and big toes due to shoes. The texture of this product surprised me. I was expecting a thick cream and surprisingly the texture is not thick at all which I liked. The color is the color of honey and has a faint smell of coconut. The product comes in a tube and getting the product out is not an issue due to the consistency of the lotion. Using this product religiously even at night with thick socks for over 3 months I saw absolutely no improvement. Reading other reviews on the product on much more severe foot issues and the great result received makes me wonder if I purchased a bad tube. More than likely it just didn't work for me. Hope this is helpful.

on 2/8/2012 1:11:00 PM

I am in LOVE with this stuff. I had a huge callous type thing on my ankle. Thick, dry skin. It was because I sit on my ankles a lot, but I digress. I have used this stuff for 2 days and my feet are transformed. They're soft and smooth. One foot is back to normal already. The other foot is almost there. I plan on using this tube every night before bed. After that I'll probably use it every other night. It is a bit greasy, but if you wear socks over it like the directions say, by morning it won't be greasy. I'm really in love with this stuff.

I just wish the cap was a flip top. and it could stand to be a little cheaper.

Update: 3/6/2013
It has been over a year since I bought this. Still on the same tube (Though, it is just about empty. Might have one more application left.). and I still LOVE this stuff. I recommend it to everyone. I <3 my coconut foot creme.

on 1/2/2012 8:08:00 AM

Don't really like wearing socks to sleep thus applied on in the day and put on the socks for 3-4 hours after exfoloating with a pumice stone .. Did this routine for 2 days in a row and my bf commented that my feet are softer and smooth as compared as before ..

on 11/14/2011 5:30:00 PM

After using this for a few nights in a row on my dry, tough but exfoliated feet I just didn't notice a difference like I have with some other treatments. I expected this to be an actual cream but it's pure oil, basically. It's very sticky so I don't think I'll be using it very often, maybe as an all-natural aquaphor or something until the tube is finished. The plus side is that it smells nice without being too overwhelming.

on 11/10/2011 9:56:00 PM

I love this!!!! I got it as a gift in a gift set of foot products and it works so well. It is super thick and nourishing. The smell is strong and I didn't really like it at first, but after a few times I actually liked it. I would definetly buy this again!

on 10/14/2011 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I think this product makes a great foot creme. It is incredibly moisturizing (greasy, too) but it is exactly what your feet will enjoy. I like using this after soaking my feet and scrubbing them. Once my feet are nice, clean and soft I take my time rubbing in a generous amount of the creme and then put on a pair of socks.

This product is so nourishing for your feet and the scent actually grows on you too!

on 9/29/2011 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

its super thick like Crisco oil but this really hydrates and softens feet. recommended to use overnight. I like that it's natural, smells delicious and leaves my feet baby soft. its also very affordable too. will definitely repurchase.

on 8/23/2011 10:15:00 PM

Makes skin super soft, very heavy and goopy and is great in winter when I wear socks on my feet! Wouldn't use during day, as this is super thick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

First, let me give some of you a head's up: this isn't so much a foot "cream" as it is a foot "gel." If you are like me and have an image of a thick white cream, erase it immediately because this slight mislead may throw you off. However, despite the initial shock at how greasy and texturally unappealing the "cream" is, it has absolutely transformed my feet. My feet are literally the least cared after parts of my body, but within a week's use, they have become baby soft. And as someone who often wears sandals and flats, my feet were in pretty bad shape before I started regularly using this foot cream. So, if you're looking for something that does heavy duty repairs, I highly recommend you check this one out!

Popular Lotions / Creams