November 27, 2014 | 1564 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by MM43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good serum for repairing the skin. And it subtly firms and refines my pores. As with any product, it will not erase wrinkles, but it will help prevent them. I continue to use this in tandem with Kinerase C8 Peptide; applying Kinerase in the morning and Clinique Repairwear Laser-Focus at night before bed. For reference, my skin is normal/dry with fine expression lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by candypantz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This makes my skin soft, subtle and smooth. I had very deep lines on my forehead which have always been a source of embarrassment for me, but over the past 3 months they have noticeably diminished.

It should be said that I stopped eating gluten around the same time as I started using this serum. I credit the g-free to the glowy factor and clear complexion, but I give the clinique the credit for the rest. It feels really good going on and gives my skin a freshness that I find addictive.

I use this product with Youth Surge night cream (LOVE) and repairwear day cream with spf (on the fence) as well as the repair wear eye creme. All my skincare is clinique-and for the first time I feel happy with my daily skincare routine.

The container stinks. Oh yes it does! Why they did not put this in a little squeezy tube --similar to the one they use for CityBlock is beyond me. It's ridiculous, but it's not a deal breaker.

Recommended

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

I used 2 bottles of this. I have skin that reacts to a lot of products. This caused no reaction at all and made my skin super soft. I even used it around my eye area. All you need is 2 drops on your fingertips and spread it all over your face. I did not notice any difference with lines, I have very few at 46. I am constantly changing products and do not use products for more than a year but I have recently bought another bottle of this as I like how it makes my skin so soft.
Try a sample, Clinique are very generous with their samples. If you don't ask, you won't get. I ask at every counter for samples. If they don't have any, I produce a tiny container from my handbag (I keep empty eye cream containers) and they are happy to fill it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by feveragnes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this to replace my serum and after 3 weeks I find my skin much softer. I have very sensitive dehydrated skin and Clinique Laser Focus is gentle but very effective in correcting my uneven skintone. It doesn't irritate my skin and it moisturizes my skin really well. My lines under my eyes gradually are a bit less obvious too. I'm so in love with this treatment and it's not pricy at all for its function! I think if you're in your 30s, it will be an HG product for slightly dry, mature skin. For mature skin of 40/50-year-old ladies, something more dramatic needs to be done to remedy the damage and this laser focus might be too mild.

Texture: 5
Function: 5
Packaging: 5
Application: 5
Price: 4
Overall: 4.8

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by halfaussie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is quite good I experienced the same benefits as all the other positive reviews. I use it under moisturizer at night, I dont use it during the day, I get quite good results with just night time use, I think If I use twice a day I will have greater results, unfortunately I havent the time in the morning.

** The SA and the instructions clearly say, USE ONLY 2 BOTTLES AT A TIME or 2 months at a time. I am half way through my second bottle, when I finish I will move onto something else, and will return to Repairwear Laser Focus in a year or half a years time. They say improvements stop after 2 months so you should give your skin a rest from this product for a while.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by ladyjessica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product, it feels good on the skin and doesn't leave it with a greasy feel. I have sun damage on my chest and used it there and it did help with it as well. It also didn't bother my skin at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by bluegreyeyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A friend gave this to me b/c she works for the company and wanted me to try it out. She insisted that it worked. Honestly, I have my doubts about that but then again, I really didn't use it twice a day the way it says you should...so maybe user error. If you really need to use it twice a day then it's just a really high maintenance product so I wouldn't buy again for that reason. The packaging really annoyed me....why a dropper? I didn't get it at all. The consistency is super watery and for me, that's annoying in an expensive product... I get that it's a gel like serum but it didn't even really "sink" into my skin at all. I wasn't impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by JulesJoolz

Amazing Results! I purchased this to try to improve some sun damage on my chest. I also have had very deep creases on the top of my wrists (I think due to the way I hold my hands while I sleep). The creases were extremey noticeable. I decided to put this on those creases and the top of my hands and within just a few days, I saw a major improvement in those creases. I still have very faint wrinkles there, but the skin has been smoothed over significantly. I am also using this on my face and while I cannot pinpoint any one thing that it has corrected (as fortunately I didn't have any major facial issues), I can tell you that I have received the most awesome compliments on my skin since I've been using it. I just look way younger than I did before using this product. I'm gong to repurchase, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by esavage83

I received this as a sample and only applied once a day with my fresh soy cream or bb cream. I do not have wrinkles yet so I just put this on my dark spot. At first I thought it was breaking me out but it could have been something else bc
I no longer breakout.
Pros:
- concentrated
- actually diminished dark spot
- no smell

Cons
- at first, left my dark spot very dry and felt raised, but the results were awesome
I would definitely purchase .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by irvinjon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I get a free sample of this and I use this on my laugh lines and MY Under my eyes it makes the lines on my face softer.. i dont know if ill buy this thing because i just use it on my laugh line.. anyways its amazing for my smile :)