November 26, 2014 | 952 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favourite blusher looks lovely in pictures and the colour is amazing I feel like a doll when I have this on

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by magshipmom

Do not let this blush scare you at first sight...it is NOT what you see in the pan!! Wonderful, buildable weet pink, that looks extremely natural. I use this at the apples, and dust some bronzer underneath. Beautiful, versitile blush...I have also swiped over my lids for a quick pick me up if I am just going out to run errands and don't have time for a full face of makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by dejasentir

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this blush. It's really girly and dolly but doesn't look ridiculous unless you put too much. That being said, you only need a little bit as it is so pigmented and bright so I'm assuming this will last me a long time. I love the fact that it isn't shimmery or glittery because i have acne-prone, oily skin so blushes like that really only make my flaws stand out even more; so I could recommend this blush to anyone really. It's not as natural as a peach-shade but with just the smallest amount it could be. It's not entirely matte so it doesn't give a dull look either. As for the price, I'm quite used to department store makeup prices so I don't think it's really all that bad verses many other blushes at Sephora that have even less product. Ultimately, I truly believe that this blush is amazing and sooo cute and worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

ive got a few baby pink blushers, but i wanted macs pink swoon as i love mac blushers, this was a nice blush it a nice baby pink blush and its sheer so you can build it up and looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by samology

Ever since L'Oreal discontinued their Blush Delice (I've used Pink Marshmallow for most part of my teenage days), I started looking for a new blush. Was recommended the Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon, & I must say I really like the colour! It's not an unnatural pink, but more of a sheer pink that looks like a natural flush.

It's matte so it doesn't emphasise any large pores, & the colour stays pretty long. I apply the blush at 6+ in the morning & it manages to stay on till about 6 in the evening so that's about 12 hours. If I'm headed out after work, I'll just reapply.

No breakout so far from this blush as well, & I'm already on to my second one. Each blush lasts me for over half a year as well!

The only problem I have with it is the transparent cap of the packaging has popped off a couple of times so I have to pop it back in.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by gandolfwizard25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is one of my favourites. It is such a pretty light bright pink and I love the way it looks on me when I am tanned. It isn't the most pigmented of Mac blushes but is certainly buildable. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Twisty18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of 2 blushes that I own on which I have actually hit pan on. I write this review today because on this very day I finally saw the pan on this blush. I love the look it gives my NC25 skin. At fist sight it can be a scary pink but it transfers to my cheeks as a lovely wash of pink that gives me that dolly/innocent flush I'm looking for some days. I find this blush to be somewhat build-able but my no means have I ever had one of those "OMG I've have too much blush on today" moments. It's hard to be heavy handed with this one yet it is build-able. In short fool proof. Will I repurchase again? Yes. However I think I'll use it sparingly as more of the pan starts showing through and start using some of the neglected blushes I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Lilypooh24

I loveee this blush!!! Works amazing on every skin tone!! I love to wear it especially during the winter. Summer time too but looks so much better during the winter on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by marlboroandtea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only had this for a month or so, but I literally cannot live without it. It's such a nice tone for my skin tone (NC 15/20) and really helps to brighten up my face. Because it's a sheertone it makes it much easier to apply than regular blushes as I can sometimes be slightly heavy handed with blush and this is a very forgiving blush when it comes to heavy hands. It's a very "babydoll" pink and compliments pale skin tones very well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It's a nice pink blush and works great on my megafair skin. It's really buildable and I have gone overboard with it a few times, nothing that a few swoops of setting powder over it can't fix, though.