September 17, 2014 | 1720 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Intense Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Natteyolala

This mascara does it wonders (atleast for a few weeks). The brush is perfectly designed to separate lash from lash. The result: Certainly concentrated yet natural eye expression. The only obstacle I find with this product is that it inclines to dry out relatively quick. Just after some limited weeks of use I witnessed that the mascara went deeply south in quality.. Better stick to travel size (if the travel size exists??)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

Love this mascara. It goes on quickly, separates my lashes, gives length to my lashes and thickens them, and it dries very quickly too. Two coats and I'm done. I haven't purchased the full size of this and not sure I would. I received a sample with a Chanel purchase and I tend to prefer sample size mascaras over full size. Seems like when I have purchased any expensive full size mascara it always dries out before I use it all. Better for me to stick with sample size.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by annakimla

This mascara is nothing special and too expensive. Cheap brands produce better mascaras. This one dries out and clumps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never been a Chanel makeup fan. I love Chanel perfumes and nail polishes, but the makeup never really impressed me until I recently tried a sample of Inimitable Intense Noir. The brush separates lashes very well and gives my lashes a fanned-out look. The formula is light and dries quickly. I don't experience flaking or smudging. Although it does lengthen, I feel its strong point is how voluminous it makes my lashes appear. I'd like to try this with an eyelash primer next just to see how it would perform. This is super expensive so at this point I'm not sure if I'll purchase a full bottle when an ample amount of samples from other brands are readily available for free. That being said, if I do purchase a full size high end mascara it will be Chanel Inimitable Intense.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i truly love this mascara! :D it lengthen ad gives volume to my lash without ANY clumps :D i got this in sample but it last for 2 weeks of use, depending how much layer of mascara you are putting.
the reason why i took 1 heart off is because it is kinda hard to remove :( it takes awhile for it to come off. but thats the only thing i hate about this mascara. if i have the money and ever go to singapore again, i might get this again :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Reitelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was the first Chanel product I had ever purchased and decided to go with the Rouge Noir color in order to compliment my eye color. I completely used up the entire tube and recently had to repurchase! I love this product so much! I have used many different mascaras in the past (mainly the maybelline colossal lash) and think that the wand on this one does a better job of separating my lashes and the formula lends itself to manipulation so if you accidentally clump a few together, you can easily separate them again. Although this particular one is not waterproof, it holds steadfast throughout the day and is NOT prone to flaking. On a side note, I love the packaging and find it to be subtly luxurious with the silver band and demure indented Chanel monogram at the top of the tube. I will continue to repurchase this mascara for years to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by LoriSZN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been searching for a good mascara that would add some volume & length and not flake and this is the best one I have found. I hate paying this much for a mascara but this one is worth the price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Despite its plastic spiky brush -- with a nice tapered tip -- it didn't really separate my lashes better than the regular wands. I found the formula goopy, clumpy, and after it's dried, unusually flaky. Not worth the price -- and mine was a free, fresh, sealed-pouch-sample.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by sdellinger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally broke down and joined the cult on this product. I used inimitable when it first launched years ago but was always looking for the latest and greatest.

EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING flakes on me. Waterproof, etc always ends up under my eyes. This mascara does not budge (after using two weeks). The pigment is a nice rich black and the color doesn't fade throughout the day like with diorshow. The brush gives a nice fringe, I prefer pretty dramatic lashes so wish I could get a LITTLE more from it, but for 99 percent of the time it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Jadeke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite mascara. I have long lashes, and with this mascara it looks like I'm wearing fake eye lashes. It's a bit pricy, and it's not waterproof, but I've never had an accident when I walked in the rain.