April 23, 2014 | 951 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

Jennifer Aniston is cute as a button but I am not a big fan of her perfume. It has her name on it so I assume she spent her time making this one. Sweet light scent on top with freesia lilac undertone. I like the initial squirt of this fragrance more than after it sit on my skin for a while. It's not memorable and I can see the possibility of over doing this perfume can cause a headache.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In keeping with her low maintenance, carefree, So-Cal image, Jennifer Aniston created a fragrance evocative of all things beach. I couldn't bring myself to purchase this scent, thought I found it appealing, with so many negative reviews pointing to one problem: limited wear. I also almost immediately recognized that I already owned this scent. It's called "Beach" and Bobbie Brown created it. To be fair, Aniston's scent could accurately be named "Beach Lite." It's certainly softer - not "I love Coppertone" like Bobbie's scent. So, for those of you considering whether or not to try Aniston, I say make a trip to the Bobbi Brown counter and give "Beach" a test drive. If you love the scent of Coppertone lotion, you wont' be disappointed.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first tried this on, I got pure soap notes (those little french kind found in gift bath sets). I used to LOVE that scent but I'm so over it now. This fragrance is actually a dupe of Clean Ultimate or the one by Philosophy (forgot the name). If you're in the market for a light, non-offensive soapy smell...this may be for you. I would have hoarded this stuff back in 2004 but this genre of scents makes me a little nauseaus now. By the way...this smells NOTHING like Sand & Sable to me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My initial thought was "this smells like Sand and Sable!" .. I used to wear that back in middle school, so it brings back good memories of a simpler time. As it mellowed out, I noticed that it has less of a coconutty note than S&S does, but Jennifer Aniston is still very beachy. I don't smell any distinct notes in this, it quickly fades away into a light, fabric softener, slightly fresh hint of scent that you can barely smell.
The lasting power is pretty bad for how expensive it is, and the fact that it is an EDP.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ashleym04

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

CLEAN - Everything seems to give me a headache if its too strong or lasts too long so I am always on the search for a clean light fragrance without any musk. This is perfect for me! I happen to love the "non perfume" scents like Philosophy and Clean and this is one of those kind of fragrances. After reading the reviews.. I didn't get the jasmine, beach or floral notes but definitely the Pure Grace similarity. The drydown is exactly like that .. soapy or a fabric softener. It's more complex than the Grace scent and the reviews that it doesn't last long enough are correct. I LOVE this but have to reapply every few hours.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before splurging on yet another high priced perfume, I got a sample of Jennifer Aniston's perfume and boy, am I glad I only got a sample!

I tend to not go for celebrity fragrances in general because honestly, most smell horrible. I've yet to find one that doesn't smell cheap despite the high price tag. Despite this, I decided to try it anyway because I really like Aniston as an actress and figured that since I admire her personal fashion sense so much, a perfume she has created (well, had created and put her name on it) is probably as easy going and pretty as she appears to be. Well...not so much.

To me, this perfume smells just like Prell. You know, the old green shampoo that stripped your hair of absolutely ever bit of oil it ever had? Yup, that's the one. While I adored the scent of Prell as a child in the 80s, I also adored Jean Nate body splash and pink, frosted lipstick. There are reasons why our tastes evolve.

The overall scent isn't totally bad, it just seems terribly dated. Almost like something that would be popular in 1984. While I loved the 1980s, I really don't want to smell like I stepped out of them. I still think Jennifer Aniston is cute as a button, but her namesake perfume just isn't for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by beachbabealways

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not bad but it reminds me ALOT of Sand and Sable of which I think S&S is better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by starling21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my favorite perfume. I absolutely love the top notes of this. The jasmine smells amazing. It is the drydown I do not love. It is musky and makes me yearn for the top notes. The scent isn't very long lasting, so I end up spritzing a bunch and then smell like the musky drydown for the rest of the day. I still like the perfume because I love the initial jasmine so much. I just wish some elements of it could be tweaked.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Romo2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are a few conclusions one can draw about Jennifer Aniston based on this scent: (1) Jen does not like perfume; (2) Jen is 13 years old; (3) Jen is 90 years old.

A celebrity scent should be evocative. This fragrance is evocative of the ladies' room in a fancy department store. Pleasant, inoffensive. Reminds me of shopping with my mom in San Diego in the 90's.

I originally thought this scent had amazing staying power until I realized what I was smelling is my Secret Deodorant. So for $3.98 you can buy clear solid Secret in Powder Fresh! and get much the same experience.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

It is almost like a non perfume!? it smells like nothing, and I dont even think the light smell is close to being a beach scent! why create your own scent if it is so much like wearing nothing?? I cant distinguish the notes, it has no personality! cant believe Aniston wasted her name
on the stuff..mind you she isnt the smartest girl either!