November 27, 2014 | 1494 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Catdaley

I got from target when I was in vacation! Works magic! I would use it 3 times a day on my blemishes. It completely cleared up my skin. I'm so sad that they don't sell it in canada

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

HORRIBLE!!!!!! I remembered having a product like this once from Origins and read the positive reviews here so I picked this up at Target for only a $1 and figured I'd give it a try, handy to have for the work day just in case of an unexpected flare up. Worst decision ever. I dabbed this on a tiny pimple I had, 3 hours later 10 little pimples had popped up all around my chin where I put this product that were red, itchy and hurt like the dickens. It had to be this Zit Zapper because my skin has been looking great overall with few to no problem areas since I started using Cere-Ve a month ago. Thank goodness I didn't spend much money on this because it's going straight into the trash. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by MadeleineD16

Reduces redness and drys out zits fast! Works well considering for $1.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by troo12

Works great for occasional blemishes! But be forewarned: it stinks like crazy if applied to an open part of your skin. It also can dry out your skin so make sure to use moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by erikaaaaa

When I found this product I was amazed it was only $1, so like any person that has acne and breakouts I got it. I put it on before I went to bed and I was amazed by the results!!!! My breakouts reduced by almost have their size!!!! I love this product and I would definitly buy it again, but what I don't like about it (I don't really mind) is the smell. It's not very strong it's just odd...... But I definitly recommend this to everybody!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kirstenf376

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I have very oily skin and as a result, I get a good amount of acne. I have tried many acne products that haven't worked at all but I was very shocked and pleased with the zit zapper. Especially for only $1. I put this product on my acne before bed and when I wake up in the morning the zits are completely dried up and any swelling that was there before is gone. I also find that when I use it in the morning before I apply my makeup it helps as well. Overall I'm very pleased with this product and I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

For only $1 how can you NOT buy this?!

I was on holiday in hot humid Florida and suddenly started developing spots on my chest, shoulders and back - particularly a nasty one top of my shoulder that wouldn't go away! I was thrilled to find this in Super Target for such a great price and had to try it, even though E.L.F. products can be so hit-and-miss.

The rollerball applicator and clear tube make this product super-easy to use whilst seeing how close you are to finishing up the product. I applied a small amount to all of the spots on my body before going to bed each day, focusing on the particularly sore raging one. The first morning after, it looked noticeably better and by the third day it was just a small red dot and had almost gone completely - amazing!

I love how effective this is for the price and use it on both my face and body. Despite having sensitive skin it hasn't irritated it at all, as I only use it directly on the spots which need treating - my skin looks so much better now. Definitely a new favourite of mine!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Made my face worse

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by dorseykiya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok, I went to Target and got a roll on applicator of this. It was fantastic. Especially for $1.00! Me having really sensitive skin, I thought it would be awful and dry out my face but for 1.00 I thought what the heck. So, I bought it and it didn't even dry out my skin. Just the zit. It was fantastic.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by themusicnote

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not so impressed... I usually vigorously research products before I buy them, but I purchased this on a whim because E.L.F usually carries pretty good items for the price. I like the roller applicator, but when it comes to performance this zit zapper drops the ball.
I was developing one singular awkward zit on my cheek at the time of purchase, and that night after my cleansing routine I generously applied the clear treatment from the Zit Zapper. I've been doing that every morning and night for four days now, and it has not slowed the growth of the zit AT ALL. It's still red, growing, and now is starting to form into a whitehead.
After a little poking around on MUA I decided to buy E.L.F's Zit Eraser in hopes that it will work a little better than their Zapper. Still not sure what's different between the two.... But willing to give it a shot seeing as it's three bucks.