July 28, 2014 | 1243 users online

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Made my face worse

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by dorseykiya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok, I went to Target and got a roll on applicator of this. It was fantastic. Especially for $1.00! Me having really sensitive skin, I thought it would be awful and dry out my face but for 1.00 I thought what the heck. So, I bought it and it didn't even dry out my skin. Just the zit. It was fantastic.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by themusicnote

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not so impressed... I usually vigorously research products before I buy them, but I purchased this on a whim because E.L.F usually carries pretty good items for the price. I like the roller applicator, but when it comes to performance this zit zapper drops the ball.
I was developing one singular awkward zit on my cheek at the time of purchase, and that night after my cleansing routine I generously applied the clear treatment from the Zit Zapper. I've been doing that every morning and night for four days now, and it has not slowed the growth of the zit AT ALL. It's still red, growing, and now is starting to form into a whitehead.
After a little poking around on MUA I decided to buy E.L.F's Zit Eraser in hopes that it will work a little better than their Zapper. Still not sure what's different between the two.... But willing to give it a shot seeing as it's three bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like it. It does not work miracle, but it works. Whenever I see a pimple coming just underneath the skin, this will bring it up the surface faster. It also calm the inflammation surround the pimple and make it less red. Using this cut half the time for the pimple to come up, and dry out by itself. This is esp helpful considering we all know how tempting it is to pop a raw pimple and end up scarring our face.
While I was having cystic acne, applying this calm the redness down a bit, and the pimple isnt as painful to touch or as itchy.
While this does not make the pimple disappear the next day, I never find any that would. This has 1% SA, so it also good when I see a clog pore coming up (when I change my moisturizer), it prevent the clog pore from turning into a pus-filled whitehead.
This, together with 2.5% benzyl peroxide, 2% SA cleanser, and a non-comedogenic moisturizer has help me keeping the breakout at bay.
However, to keep clean, i dab this on my finger first, then dab it on my face to keep the bacteria from spreading.
I think this is a really great, inexpensive little thing for people who are suffering from acne to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though it doesn't exactly get rid of my zits overnight, it certainly works to get rid of them. And, I am not expecting them to go away overnight, that's a little ridiculous to ask of any zit product, unless it specifically says that it will. It really does work, and for a dollar, I can afford as many as I wanted and wouldn't be hurting my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great, affordable product that has a nice roller applicator. It really does help rid my skin of zits. I love it since it works quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Eliza3691

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I liked about this product was that it was really cheap. Got it at target for only 1 dollar. So cheap, decided to give it a try. Honestly it did nothing. The zits looked exactly the same that it did the night before I applied it. I would not recommend but if you would like to try it, it's only a dollar. No biggie

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Asel030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works really well if you catch a zit just starting, otherwise it seems to help dry out the zit much faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by elledrose

I don't have acne, just the occasional breakouts, and this is great if you don't need some heavy duty acne treatment. It tingles/burns when you put in on a pimple so i guess it's working. It doesn't immediately get rid of your zits but it definitely helps. Wouldn't buy again, but would recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's just a dollar and its the one thing that has cleared my acne finial!!! I have used every product out there you name it just to have none of them ever work on my face and I have lived with break outs all the time. To months clear and I have never been so happy with my skin!!!