September 2, 2014 | 2038 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by erikaaaaa

When I found this product I was amazed it was only $1, so like any person that has acne and breakouts I got it. I put it on before I went to bed and I was amazed by the results!!!! My breakouts reduced by almost have their size!!!! I love this product and I would definitly buy it again, but what I don't like about it (I don't really mind) is the smell. It's not very strong it's just odd...... But I definitly recommend this to everybody!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kirstenf376

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I have very oily skin and as a result, I get a good amount of acne. I have tried many acne products that haven't worked at all but I was very shocked and pleased with the zit zapper. Especially for only $1. I put this product on my acne before bed and when I wake up in the morning the zits are completely dried up and any swelling that was there before is gone. I also find that when I use it in the morning before I apply my makeup it helps as well. Overall I'm very pleased with this product and I definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

For only $1 how can you NOT buy this?!

I was on holiday in hot humid Florida and suddenly started developing spots on my chest, shoulders and back - particularly a nasty one top of my shoulder that wouldn't go away! I was thrilled to find this in Super Target for such a great price and had to try it, even though E.L.F. products can be so hit-and-miss.

The rollerball applicator and clear tube make this product super-easy to use whilst seeing how close you are to finishing up the product. I applied a small amount to all of the spots on my body before going to bed each day, focusing on the particularly sore raging one. The first morning after, it looked noticeably better and by the third day it was just a small red dot and had almost gone completely - amazing!

I love how effective this is for the price and use it on both my face and body. Despite having sensitive skin it hasn't irritated it at all, as I only use it directly on the spots which need treating - my skin looks so much better now. Definitely a new favourite of mine!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Made my face worse

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by dorseykiya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok, I went to Target and got a roll on applicator of this. It was fantastic. Especially for $1.00! Me having really sensitive skin, I thought it would be awful and dry out my face but for 1.00 I thought what the heck. So, I bought it and it didn't even dry out my skin. Just the zit. It was fantastic.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by themusicnote

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not so impressed... I usually vigorously research products before I buy them, but I purchased this on a whim because E.L.F usually carries pretty good items for the price. I like the roller applicator, but when it comes to performance this zit zapper drops the ball.
I was developing one singular awkward zit on my cheek at the time of purchase, and that night after my cleansing routine I generously applied the clear treatment from the Zit Zapper. I've been doing that every morning and night for four days now, and it has not slowed the growth of the zit AT ALL. It's still red, growing, and now is starting to form into a whitehead.
After a little poking around on MUA I decided to buy E.L.F's Zit Eraser in hopes that it will work a little better than their Zapper. Still not sure what's different between the two.... But willing to give it a shot seeing as it's three bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like it. It does not work miracle, but it works. Whenever I see a pimple coming just underneath the skin, this will bring it up the surface faster. It also calm the inflammation surround the pimple and make it less red. Using this cut half the time for the pimple to come up, and dry out by itself. This is esp helpful considering we all know how tempting it is to pop a raw pimple and end up scarring our face.
While I was having cystic acne, applying this calm the redness down a bit, and the pimple isnt as painful to touch or as itchy.
While this does not make the pimple disappear the next day, I never find any that would. This has 1% SA, so it also good when I see a clog pore coming up (when I change my moisturizer), it prevent the clog pore from turning into a pus-filled whitehead.
This, together with 2.5% benzyl peroxide, 2% SA cleanser, and a non-comedogenic moisturizer has help me keeping the breakout at bay.
However, to keep clean, i dab this on my finger first, then dab it on my face to keep the bacteria from spreading.
I think this is a really great, inexpensive little thing for people who are suffering from acne to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though it doesn't exactly get rid of my zits overnight, it certainly works to get rid of them. And, I am not expecting them to go away overnight, that's a little ridiculous to ask of any zit product, unless it specifically says that it will. It really does work, and for a dollar, I can afford as many as I wanted and wouldn't be hurting my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great, affordable product that has a nice roller applicator. It really does help rid my skin of zits. I love it since it works quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Eliza3691

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I liked about this product was that it was really cheap. Got it at target for only 1 dollar. So cheap, decided to give it a try. Honestly it did nothing. The zits looked exactly the same that it did the night before I applied it. I would not recommend but if you would like to try it, it's only a dollar. No biggie