MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 1/21/2012 11:56:00 AM

i'm nc15, use prep&prime adjust base, and matchmaster foundation in 1.0 ~ the base totally cancels out all the redness in my face, so i needed something very light to give me some color. My lovely mua recommended this blush, and it's awesome. gives off just the right amount of color, and very flattering to my skin tone. will repurchase over&over again!

on 1/18/2012 2:30:00 PM

If like me the color description sounds so interesting and people keep recommending it to you, but when you see it in the pan you think..."no way"...TRY IT ON! I never would have picked this for my NW20 skin...it looks so beige/peach when I swatch it. But when I put it on my cheeks, it gives me a healthy warm glow...no orangey look at all, in fact it works with my natural pinkness in my cheeks to give me soft flushed cheeks. It is not too rosey, too brown, too pink, or too peach...NEUTRAL PERFECTION. It packs enough of a wallop to show, but is so soft...like candlelight on my face. Very, very beautiful neutral. This is what I wanted Blushbaby to be...but that always felt ruddy/muddy on me.

on 1/11/2012 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this blush. I normally go for bright corals and pinks, but I tried this due to a swap.

Fantastic. I put this on over 12 hours ago, and you can still see a lot of the color on my cheeks. It's noticible enough to bring color to your face, but not noticable enough to look like you're wearing blush.

I've been using this shade the most lately; especially if I wear colorful clothing/eyeshadow.

on 12/29/2011 6:22:00 PM

One of my most favourite blushes i've purchased from MAC! I was tempted to buy it after watching a few videos by Pixiwoo on Youtube and they seemed to use it a lot. It doesn't look that interesting in the pan but it's just lovely it's sheer but buildable and looks flawless! deffinately suggest buying! <3

on 10/3/2011 3:25:00 AM

I was looking for a nude cheek colour and the SA suggested this. It's downright beautiful on my NC25 skin - it works really well with my golden/olivey undertones. And it's so natural, just perfect for no-makeup looks. I'm in love!

on 8/5/2011 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very wearable, I wear it with Harmony when contouring. Quite a light colour, peachy, and blends easily. Smooth and very easy to apply as it goes on evenly and I don't even use a great brush either! :-)

on 7/27/2011 6:30:00 PM

I am really enjoying using tenderling at the moment :) It us such a wearable colour that i dont think can be duped at any other brand because the bronze/peach that you can only really understand in person is so pretty! It looks quite flat..almost matte even in the pan, but looks so pretty on the cheeks.

NOTE* If you have this...try putting trace gold my MAC on top! It is so pretty!

on 7/13/2011 3:44:00 PM

LOVE this! the perfect no blush blush for my pale skin. i wear this when i want to have very very subtle colour to my cheeks

on 6/24/2011 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first blush I have ever tried from MAC and I absolutely love this blush! It is the perfect shade of nude pink for a natural look. I'm a male and want the look of perfectly flawless and glowing cheeks without the overdramatic look, love, love, love!

on 5/24/2011 10:40:00 AM

great blush. i never wore blush before, now i use this everyday. it is perfect opaque color - not too much pigment and sheer

Top Rated MAC Products