April 20, 2014 | 1422 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by totalrequest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first blush I have ever tried from MAC and I absolutely love this blush! It is the perfect shade of nude pink for a natural look. I'm a male and want the look of perfectly flawless and glowing cheeks without the overdramatic look, love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lana66

great blush. i never wore blush before, now i use this everyday. it is perfect opaque color - not too much pigment and sheer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I fully second the reviewer's praises below me - Tenderling's perfect nude pink mix gives me just enough color but doesn't enhance any ruddiness I might be experiencing (I'm a very golden NC25 with problematic redness and unevenness). For those accustomed to very vivid, pigmented blushes, Tenderling may be a bit of an adjustment blush - this doesn't deliver much more than a natural flush would, so it's not at all obvious you're wearing blush (which is the point, yes?). It's not even the kind of color one would obtain after running in the cold, or after a rather embarrassing moment. Admittedly, I feel like I have to pack lots of this on just to get that perfect color - it is a Sheertone, after all - but once I do obtain enough pigment on my skin, it's just clean, fresh, and very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by artartistartistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush looks really natural on me. I have problematic, sensitive skin that gets ruddy, so I don't want to add blush tones that will enhance that. Tenderling is a good mix of pink, peach, and beige that enhances my face without bringing out the very problems I am trying to conceal. Great packaging as is typical of MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is perfect if you are trying to achieve a very natural look. It gives my cheeks just enough color to be noticeable, yet still so natural. The color itself is a bit hard to describe. I'd say it's a soft rosey beige color. More beige than anything. I'm NC20 and it suits my skin color beautifully. I actually can wear this with most of my makeup looks, which rare for a blush. I find myself using it the most with a smokey eye. It doesn't make your cheeks the focal point of your face, but it definitely gives a pretty glow. I really love this blush, and if you are looking for a natural, pretty color I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by almost40

RIS and this is perfect for when I want my blush to be subtle,such as when I do a strong eye look.Its a very nudey pink on me and looks so natural as if Im healthy and awake even if Im not.I wouldnt have bought it cos it does look boring but now I've gotten it thru a swap,I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by zohrabohra

I got this thinking it'll look natural which it does but it may be a little too light for my skin I guess. I'm an olive skin/fair skin tone. I'm going to exchange it cause it doesn't look too visible for me not that I want it to look like I have blush on which isn't the idea of blush but it's just too dead on me, I'm going with BUFF which is a matte blush and similar shade and more visible with my skin tone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was exactly what I was looking for. Not peachy, not pink, not brown but a little bit of all. It looks very natural and I can wear this with anything. To me, staying power was also impressive. I didn't pay the full price since I bought it from an outlet store. But I would definitely pay the full price if I had to. I'm thinking about not repurchasing my Chanel Joues Contraste blush because of the price difference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used sparingly on my fair skin, it's actually quite pretty; not too pink and not too brown and, most importantly, not too "blushy". It looks really natural. However, after trying out Cubic, I think Cubic is better suited for those with cooler tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by amandamg61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin with a horrible underlying ruddiness which I like to minimise as much as possible. This blush is a perfect shade to give my complexion a bit of oomph without looking 'made-up'. It is a very natural shade and perfect for pale complexions. It makes me look a lot fresher and gives quite a youthful look. My only caution to all my fair-skinned sisters out there is to use a very light hand with this. Despite the other reviews by slightly darker skinned women I found that a little goes a long way on my skin tone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No