October 25, 2014 | 862 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by anna214

I was looking for a nude cheek colour and the SA suggested this. It's downright beautiful on my NC25 skin - it works really well with my golden/olivey undertones. And it's so natural, just perfect for no-makeup looks. I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very wearable, I wear it with Harmony when contouring. Quite a light colour, peachy, and blends easily. Smooth and very easy to apply as it goes on evenly and I don't even use a great brush either! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by laurajones

I am really enjoying using tenderling at the moment :) It us such a wearable colour that i dont think can be duped at any other brand because the bronze/peach that you can only really understand in person is so pretty! It looks quite flat..almost matte even in the pan, but looks so pretty on the cheeks.

NOTE* If you have this...try putting trace gold my MAC on top! It is so pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this! the perfect no blush blush for my pale skin. i wear this when i want to have very very subtle colour to my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by totalrequest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first blush I have ever tried from MAC and I absolutely love this blush! It is the perfect shade of nude pink for a natural look. I'm a male and want the look of perfectly flawless and glowing cheeks without the overdramatic look, love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by lana66

great blush. i never wore blush before, now i use this everyday. it is perfect opaque color - not too much pigment and sheer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I fully second the reviewer's praises below me - Tenderling's perfect nude pink mix gives me just enough color but doesn't enhance any ruddiness I might be experiencing (I'm a very golden NC25 with problematic redness and unevenness). For those accustomed to very vivid, pigmented blushes, Tenderling may be a bit of an adjustment blush - this doesn't deliver much more than a natural flush would, so it's not at all obvious you're wearing blush (which is the point, yes?). It's not even the kind of color one would obtain after running in the cold, or after a rather embarrassing moment. Admittedly, I feel like I have to pack lots of this on just to get that perfect color - it is a Sheertone, after all - but once I do obtain enough pigment on my skin, it's just clean, fresh, and very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by artartistartistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush looks really natural on me. I have problematic, sensitive skin that gets ruddy, so I don't want to add blush tones that will enhance that. Tenderling is a good mix of pink, peach, and beige that enhances my face without bringing out the very problems I am trying to conceal. Great packaging as is typical of MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is perfect if you are trying to achieve a very natural look. It gives my cheeks just enough color to be noticeable, yet still so natural. The color itself is a bit hard to describe. I'd say it's a soft rosey beige color. More beige than anything. I'm NC20 and it suits my skin color beautifully. I actually can wear this with most of my makeup looks, which rare for a blush. I find myself using it the most with a smokey eye. It doesn't make your cheeks the focal point of your face, but it definitely gives a pretty glow. I really love this blush, and if you are looking for a natural, pretty color I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by almost40

RIS and this is perfect for when I want my blush to be subtle,such as when I do a strong eye look.Its a very nudey pink on me and looks so natural as if Im healthy and awake even if Im not.I wouldnt have bought it cos it does look boring but now I've gotten it thru a swap,I would repurchase.