Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss

3.9

on 4/5/2012 7:37:00 PM

This product was okay! I wasn't completely satisfied, but only because I thought the color of the product looked too much like cocoa butter rather than a nice girly color that I an used to with this brand. The scent wasn't strong enough so it didn't linger. I can't complain too much though because the body cream did serve its purpose of keeping me 100% moisturized for a long time. Then again, all of the B&BW body creams do that! My absolute favorite if Cherry Blossom! :-)

on 3/26/2012 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can't say I was totally pleased with this product. I ended up buying a sample sized body spray for $3, this was quite a while ago, and I still have nearly the whole bottle left. The smell was overwhelming to me. It was way too strong and I would much rather prefer something lighter and fruitier. Overall, not impressed.

on 3/7/2012 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is not a scent for teeny boppers. It's a very strong musky scent. I appreciate that the scent has a nice lasting power. I usually use the body lotion sparingly and the shower gel and the scent lingers for hours. When I use the body spray I usually spray it in the air and walk through the mist. I wouldn't spray this directly on because of how powerful the scent is. If you like stronger scents try this one. I think for the price; I brought it on sale 3 for 10, you get a solid fragrance.

on 2/28/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm not exaggerating any of this :
After the shower I put it on...The first thing i did was, came out of the bathroom and looked for the receipt.Unfortunately i threw it out.
It is too strong, overwhelming ,tobacco -ish .It gave me an awful headache along with nausea... AND I DID THROW UP !!!
It's supposed to smell Fruity ( black raspberry and plum ) , Amber and Vanilla bean ... All the stuff that i like....But I've never smelled anything this worst....I don't what to do with it...
KIND ADVICE : PEOPLE WHO CAN'T TAKE STRONG SCENTS ,,DON'T THINK OF BUYING THIS. THIS WILL, LOT LIKELY ,GIVE YOU A HEADACHE .
I just read reviews .So many people have used the word STRONG to describe the scent...This is why i need to read reviews here in MUA before buying.

on 2/25/2012 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The smell is okay, sexy but a bit too sweet for my taste. I have found that when I spray generously I get a headache from the smell after a few minutes. It comes off a bit too strong for me so when I use this I have to spray sparingly. :)

on 2/15/2012 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this scent for about five minutes after putting it on and then it turns into a very strong cotton candy type scent.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Returned it due to lack of staying power also its a dupe of midnight fantasy so its not at all original. Not a fan of this. *update* I returned this then bought it again it does resemble midnight fantasy but its more complex I like it better now the lotion lasts and I'm retiring midnight fantasy for dark kiss it morphs into a sweet lovely scent that mf doesn't and lasting power is outstanding this and pink chiffon are my favorites!

Love this scent!!!! Its kinda dark and sexy. My husband loves it!! I think the price is fair.

on 2/6/2012 2:09:00 PM

I am in love with this scent. Since I first got it, a while ago, I've gotten a habit. I use one spritz in the morning, and every so often in my room. For special events at night I'll reapply it.
For me, though, it doesn't stay forever. After 15 seconds, it almost fades away to a hum. People smell it through the day, but don't recognize it as a smell-only when I put it on in front of my friend did she realize why it smelled like me.
I like it though, and don't find it too overpowerng.
I buy the smaller bottles, or get it as presents.
I don't like the shower gel or body lotion, though--BBW shower gels give me rashes, and the body lotion is too scented for me.

on 1/24/2012 7:02:00 PM

The smell of this is strong, but so good! Not normal Bath and Body Works little girl scent. However, too much of this can be bad. I loved the shower gel because even after I got out of the shower I could smell it for literally a few hours. I would sometimes layer it with the Dark Kiss triple moisture body cream but I would sometimes get a headache from it being so strong. I recommend using the shower gel then putting the cream on your legs (my legs get so much drier than anywhere else!), that way their covered by pants if its winter or fall. Overall, the smell is dark and sexy just don't overdo it to save yourself and anyone around you from a migraine.

Popular Fragrances