April 17, 2014 | 1858 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

The smell is okay, sexy but a bit too sweet for my taste. I have found that when I spray generously I get a headache from the smell after a few minutes. It comes off a bit too strong for me so when I use this I have to spray sparingly. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by amymb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this scent for about five minutes after putting it on and then it turns into a very strong cotton candy type scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Returned it due to lack of staying power also its a dupe of midnight fantasy so its not at all original. Not a fan of this. *update* I returned this then bought it again it does resemble midnight fantasy but its more complex I like it better now the lotion lasts and I'm retiring midnight fantasy for dark kiss it morphs into a sweet lovely scent that mf doesn't and lasting power is outstanding this and pink chiffon are my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by TiffanyMeriles

Love this scent!!!! Its kinda dark and sexy. My husband loves it!! I think the price is fair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Eryyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this scent. Since I first got it, a while ago, I've gotten a habit. I use one spritz in the morning, and every so often in my room. For special events at night I'll reapply it.
For me, though, it doesn't stay forever. After 15 seconds, it almost fades away to a hum. People smell it through the day, but don't recognize it as a smell-only when I put it on in front of my friend did she realize why it smelled like me.
I like it though, and don't find it too overpowerng.
I buy the smaller bottles, or get it as presents.
I don't like the shower gel or body lotion, though--BBW shower gels give me rashes, and the body lotion is too scented for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by bnm5077

The smell of this is strong, but so good! Not normal Bath and Body Works little girl scent. However, too much of this can be bad. I loved the shower gel because even after I got out of the shower I could smell it for literally a few hours. I would sometimes layer it with the Dark Kiss triple moisture body cream but I would sometimes get a headache from it being so strong. I recommend using the shower gel then putting the cream on your legs (my legs get so much drier than anywhere else!), that way their covered by pants if its winter or fall. Overall, the smell is dark and sexy just don't overdo it to save yourself and anyone around you from a migraine.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by tayaisaqt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite scent that i own! it smells like a flower but with a sort of dark twist......amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this so bad...well I like it, but not as much as I had hoped.
It's just so heavy on me and even with the body spray, it's still so heavy and sweet on me that the smell becomes unbearable after awhile.

The lasting power is pretty good on me I'll admit. My body spray of this lasted at least 3 hours on my skin. But I really don't think that I'll buy this again.

EDIT: I have completely changed my mind about this fragrance!! This smells so good and I really like it in the winter because its cozy smelling and sexy. I also like the body spray better because the perfume can be overpowering. This is definitely a staple for the winter months for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this smell this is a newer scent and I think this is grown and sexy! Very spicy so if you dont like spicy you will not like this, this is a you do or dont product nothing in between. I like it I have 3 mini bottles of this that I refilled from my big bottle and carry them with me cause the smell lingers on for a while. This is great in the car as an air freshener and lasts a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the Body Cream and the Fragrance Mist a while back and I returned it only two hours later. I went to a location farther away from my house and tried some of the cream on my hands.. during the train ride home I the scent had dried down to this sickeningly sweet smell and I HAD to return it at my home store that day. I really did not enjoy this scent! It gave me a major headache and nausea.