October 25, 2014 | 1529 users online

Hair - Kiehl's - Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sunflower77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought four hair care products from Kiehls last month. This is the only one that I like. It is really moisturizing and made my hair silky smooth.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too much protein and not enough moisture in this for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

THis is the best. I use it on my dry, color treated hair as BOTH a conditioner (rinse-out) and then as a leave-in. It makes my hair so manageable and healthy looking. Am going to repurchase. I thought Sebastian Potion 9 was going to be my HG, but this is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2004 11:19:00 AM More reviews by gusje

Wow!!!! What is this stuff? It's the best conditioner I ever had. When I put it in my hair, it changes into a soft silky 'miracle' that quikly detangles my hair and makes it as sleek as possible!!! I'm very very impressed! The next time I travel abroad I buy many bottles of it! Go and try!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rosycheek22

Greatest conditioner ever. I keep an extra vat (the huge size, I use every drop) in the fridge so I don't ever run out. Not heavy, smelly (fruity, perfumey, chemically or otherwise) or overly rich, this conditioner immediately detangles my very thick, curly hair--without requiring use of three handfuls of conditioner. Perfect with a wooden, wide-toothed comb for curly haired gals.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by audrey_hepburn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this product! It is completely amazing. It's expensive, so I don't have the heart to use it as a rinse off conditioner. So I use it as a leave in conditioner. It's very light and spreads well and does a great job of keeping the frizzies away. It leaves my hair softer, shinier and healthier and no frizz. I really like the packaging too, you can out control the amount you want to come out of the bottle. The only complaint I have is that it has a rather funny smell, like chemicals in a lab or something. Anyhow, it is a great product and I strongly recommend it to anyone with dry, frizzy hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2004 2:05:00 AM More reviews by steph_eina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this conditioner on my shoulder-length, fine, strawberry blonde, curly hair. I love how it leaves my hair silky soft and when my curls dry they aren't frizzy (I don't use any styling product or blowdryers either). I subtracted a lippie because I'm not a huge fan of the sunscreen-like smell or the fact that I have to use a leave-in conditioner in order to detangle my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 5:52:00 PM More reviews by mmmmary

I am in love with this product! Who knew that something with such an ordinary sounding name and package could produce such extraordinary results? It says nothing about volumizing, but it does an excellent job. Doesn't mention curing the frizzies, but my frizzies are all gone. And it's so easy to use! I don't like a lot of product in my hair, but with this, I just shampoo, towel dry my hair and comb a dime-sized amount of this through it and I'm ready to blow dry. Nothing more required, including hairspray, to have the best looking hair I've seen on my head in years, probably since I was a kid. This is definitely a holy grail item! Give it a try -- you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 3:13:00 PM More reviews by carlytrout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like another reviewer it took me a while to realize the greatness contained in this small bottle I received as a gift. I usually steer away from conditioners that don't include the word "volumizing" because of my thin hair. However, none of the other bottles of conditioner in my shower even come close to comparing with Kiehls Formula 133. Now I find myself rationing the last 1/2 ounce (expensive stuff) while I try to use up all the other, less wonderful conditioners.
This conditioner leaves my hair less tangly, soft, bouncier than any "volumizing conditioner" and healthy. And all with a few simple ingredients. It costs more than I'd like, but in this case it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by LDDC

I love this conditioner. I think it smells divine...like orange blossoms. It's a light weight conditioner that is awesome for everyday use. Never weighs my hair down and keeps is shiny. I always purchase the largest bottle. It can also be used as a leave-in treatment. Great product!