April 17, 2014 | 1912 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by canadian

Neutral to Warm, NC25/NW25ish

Cork is a warm matte medium brown. It's my favorite brown crease color because it's not too dark and blends easily. There is no red undertones.

I pair this with Arena, Grain, Shroom and Urban Decay Blaze eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by vanitybe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

if you are medium skin tone to dark, cork can use with everything on your face!! eyelid, checkbone, nose, brow.. how amazing is that!! if you don't know which eyeshadown you should start to have on your kit, buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is a fantastic colour that I use quite often. It's very versatile and goes well with many other shadows. It blends well and has wonderful pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Anaisdel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My HG eyeshadow. Great color that can be used alone, or with other shadows. Yes, it might seem a little boring, but if u have a good look into the color you will find that it is a unique color that cannot be found elsewhere. I've looked all high-end counters to find this color and only MAC had it. love this eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love wearing this color in the crease. It's dark enough to stand out yet it's not too overpowering. It's a gorgeous light browny-yellow color. Perfect neutral color for any look. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit nov 2013- found a dupe for this in a better formula- Artist Of Makeup line shade is Nutmeg.
---

HG crease colour for my skintone. I also like this all over lid with pink colour blended in crease and out, or mac woodwinked.

I used this to contour my nose the other day ( felt ridiculous, never trying THAT again!) and the result was natural, though honestly i prefer not to meddle with my features to that extent.

Macshadowcombos did a beautiful smokey eye with this on youtube, looks fab, was the main reason i got this. Lovely buttery texture, boring colour which is unbelievably useful.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sunkissed88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In addition to my lid, I like using this to contour my nose and under my lower lash line sometimes. Anyway cork is my staple for my everyday eyes. It is my go to all over lid color. My lids are a bit darker than the rest of my face (NC30) and I think of cork as my lid color, but better and a littttle darker. While it is similar to Buck from Urban Decay, Cork is much better quality, better texture, and is far more easily blndabIe. Mac > UD I love using it all over the lid and espresso to make a V and in the crease. it looks so pretty and is so simple and my staple! I will repurchase this forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

I love cork. I just generally bought it to fill in eyebrows and it's basically all i use it for, though it does make a lovely crease colour! As i'm Kim Kardashian mad i found out her makeup artist Mario uses it on her brows so again thats what tempted me towards it. Though it does sometimes look abit redish/orangey on me so before i apply it i lightly sweep MAC Lingering eyebrow pencil through my brows then Cork just to balance it out. Deffinately a must! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this would be a perfect shade for the crease, but it has to much red undertone on me. When I tested in the store on my hand it looked good but on the eyelids, it was completely different.
Do not really know what to do with it but think I'll sell it because I can not return tested makeup products in my country.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ashmiaka

i'm NC20-25 and i love cork as a crease color for daytime looks. it gives the perfect amount of definition without making my eye look dramatic and is essentially fool-proof. it pairs perfectly with champange, pink, beige, or any other lighter color e/s without any harsh contrast. this is one MAC e/s i would repurchase if i ran out.