MAC Satin - Cork

4.5

on 4/21/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I use this and Espresso for my brows- cork for the beginning/front of my brows. Looks great.

Nc50/ Matchmaster 7.5

on 4/21/2012 12:29:00 AM

Okay, So cork is a wonderful colour by MAC, I love it because it is very neutral and really making my blue eyes pop. What I don't like is how ridiculously over-priced this product is. I love MAC. The quality is always amazing but, I would not repurchase because of how pricey it is and I'm sure i could find a very similar colour for much cheaper at Sephora.

on 4/16/2012 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Cork is a basic medium brown. I feel like it has tones in it that can appear naturally in skin. The texture is great and it blends really easy. I like to use it all over the lid sometimes or even as a contour shade when I have a little more color. Cork is a very natural color that can give the look of a real shadow on my skin.

on 3/29/2012 5:09:00 PM

Love this color. I am an NC/C4 light tan asian with creaseless lids. I use cork lightly all over my lid with a MAC 217 to give my eyes a little depth. It's very subtle but makes a difference (to me at least, lol!). Also a great blending color due to its soft, matte, natural color on my skintone. It's a staple color and will repurchase.

on 3/20/2012 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Oh, I love this colour, but I only use it for my eyebrows. Because I have red hair and red eyebrows, it is difficult for me to find something that matches - this comes out as the perfect reddish brown on me. I would definitely repurchase, but it will most likely take me forever to use up this pan, seeing as I use so little.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Cork is one of my favourite eyeshadows, next to Soba, its a colour I wear almost everyday, either in the crease with Soba on the lid or on its own - sometimes I even use cork along my lower lashline or smudged into my eyeliner. This has a lot of warmth in it and is such a beautiful shade - Cork and Soba will forever be in my makeup kit!!!

on 2/21/2012 11:43:00 PM

i love cork, im almost out of it.. its like wedge which is one of my favourite mac eyeshadows, but wedge is lighter. im nw15-nw20 and cork although its a bit warm, i believe its perfect for a day look and it works really well with wedge, brule, arena, yogurt, grain, blanc type and bisque. you can create a subtle but beautiful look for daytime and u can pack it on your lid and make a medium-brown "smoky" eye for afternoon or night time. the pigmentation is good and you can easily blend it. as you imagine, ill probably repurchase lol

on 2/19/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Neutral to Warm, NC25/NW25ish

Cork is a warm matte medium brown. It's my favorite brown crease color because it's not too dark and blends easily. There is no red undertones.

I pair this with Arena, Grain, Shroom and Urban Decay Blaze eyeshadows.

on 2/12/2012 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

if you are medium skin tone to dark, cork can use with everything on your face!! eyelid, checkbone, nose, brow.. how amazing is that!! if you don't know which eyeshadown you should start to have on your kit, buy this!

on 2/11/2012 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a fantastic colour that I use quite often. It's very versatile and goes well with many other shadows. It blends well and has wonderful pigmentation.