Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

This is very expensive but you get what you pay for. Very pigmented, lasts all day and makes a smooth line. One of my favorites, which says a lot as I'm extremely critical of all makeup

My first eyeliner so really I had nothing to compare it with. I use it to tightline most of the time. In the first few months it was great in terms of application and pigment, but could not hold up to 8 hours, and would sometimes smudge on my lower lid because my tightline areas tend to be oily as I progress into the day. After around 4-5 months of use, the pigment started fading upon every use to the point where sometimes it won't come out against my eyelids - imagine: water being unable to mix with oil. At this point in time, the eyeliner would not hold up to 4-5 hours and at the end of the day, it appears that the eyeliner has somehow vanished completely. What I like about this is that it doesn't hurt my eyes even if some of it got into my eyes accidentally; and if nothing comes out of the eyeliner, I dip it in water once, put the cap back on and wait, and the pigment comes out so I can apply it smoothly. The application tip is amazing, thin and easy to control even for a newbie like me, so I really like it.

I'm running out of it, so I'm looking for alternatives now. I won't buy this again because of how pricey it is and I believe there are others out there which offer the same for a lesser price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My search for the perfect liquid eyeliner is over!

I had actually put off trying this eyeliner. I thought the price was crazy and I've often had liquid eyeliners dry out on me too fast. One night, after finally deciding my eyes deserved better than the awful Revlon liner I was struggling with, I "splurged" on this Stila one and I couldn't be happier.

I'm terrible with liquid liner but this one really helps me out. The tip is so thin so I can line right to the corner of my eye and stamp out the perfect cat eye. I've had no problems with it being dry or too runny, it dispenses the perfect amount of product.

The finish is shiny, however, but I personally like the way it looks, very sharp and flattering when all I'm wearing is eyeliner and mascara. I can't believe I even wasted my time trying to make other eyeliners work when this one gives me such control and stays on my lids until I wash it off at the end of the night. I'll always have one in my collection.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a fan of Stila products and have always had good experiences with the eye shadows. On the recommendation of the sales assistant I chose this over Lorac. For me there is a learning curve on use. I was never happy with results from pencils. This is like a mini fine tipped marker. Getting the line fine and even is the key for me but, I am getting better. The color is rich and goes well with my complexion. It stays all day. I chose the brown.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I was not impressed by this so-called cult favourite...The felt tip was nice, but its claims of "staying all day" did not hold up against my notoriously oily, slightly hooded Asian eyelids, even with primer. It smudged and flaked off, just like every other liquid liner I've ever tried, minus MAC Liquidlast. I was hoping to find something less thick and easier to draw with, and while the Stila delivered on those fronts, it was at the expense of wear. It might work for someone with less finicky eyelids, but it's a no-go for this girl.

If you are looking for a liquid eyeliner that is great with precision, look no further! I have been purchasing Stila liquid eyeliner for years and I have yet to find a reason to purchase another brand. I love this eyeliner for multiple reasons- it's precision, longevity, price (price and longevity go hand in hand- i rather pay a couple extra bucks for an eyeliner that's going to last me a long time), and overall execution.

You haven't tried this product out, I definitely recommend it.

BEST EYELINER EVER

I have hooded eyes so it was extremely hard to find something that didn't smudge and I've tried everything! Even the Mac and Bobbi Brown gel "matte" eyeliners were always a disgusting mess.

-Pros:
Bright and very dark color.
Stays all day
The thin tip will let you trace the finest lines.
Given that this is a pen, it gives you more control over your hand.
Doesn't hurt my ocular rosacea.

-Cons:
Really expensive.

I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For the price and the fact that this product is supposedly a "cult favorite", I was very unimpressed. The first few times I used it, it was extremely black, pigmented, and smooth. Then, the felt tip began fraying and drying out despite storing it upside down. I had a lot of trouble making perfectly straight lines with the tip when it started fraying, and I don't like how thin it was.

After a month of use, this eyeliner dried to the point where I would be able to struggle through doing one eye with it, and it would be too dry to line my other eye.

For the price and how much it's been hyped up, I won't be repurchasing. There are much better alternatives that are a fraction of the price.

I dunno if i had a bad one or something but the pigmentation of it was great i loved how black it was but after just two months, it already stopped working. I payed 29 dollars for it and I wasn't impressed

I love how it looks. I love how it stays for hours without smudging. But I don't like the gloss effect. I'm more of a matte-kind-of-girl when it comes to eyeliners. I also don't like the tip of the pen. It kinda bents. It's also difficult to do a wing-like effect on your eyes. I dunno why. Maybe it's the way the pen or the tip is made. It's also too pricey. There are other eyeliners which are far better than this yet not expensive.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches