September 30, 2014 | 1589 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Obli

I purchased this BB cream a year ago, and it was the first one I ever used. I liked it quite a bit, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for.

First, the packaging! It's super cute and very hygienic -- but it is hard to tell when you're running out or not, so it's good to have a backup just in case.

I found that the coverage is light to medium, and it really didn't do a good job at covering up my acne and my post hyperpigmentation. However, it did even out the redness in my skin. It didn't cake on me and didn't feel heavy. When first applied it ran much too grey on my yellow undertones and looked a little too light on me -- but when I'd look in the mirror a couple hours later this BB cream made me look fresh and radiant (although not nearly matching my skintone), with a dewy finish that didn't look oily... as long as I blotted my face.

That being said, the oil control was pretty good; my t-zone gets /very/ oily throughout the day and I found that I didn't have to blot as often while using this. The SPF in this is also a nice bonus, but it definitely can't replace normal sunscreen.

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer higher coverage and also because the shade was slightly off (for reference, Lioele Triple the Solution fits my skintone perfectly). However, I do think that it is a good BB cream and I do recommend it -- it just doesn't tick the boxes for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

I've repurchased this foundation twice already. I like how light it is on my skin. It doesn't have great coverage (for acne), but it does a good job of evening out my skin tone. I pat it on with my fingers. Rubbing it on causes it to ball up from my moisturizer underneath--it looks really gross, haha. It pretty much lasts the 12 hours of my usual day.

The only thing I don't like is that it does lighten my skin a little (kind of like a white cast), but I think that disappears after 20 or so minutes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ivyo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how light this BB cream feels on my skin. It doesn't have that 'heavy' foundation feel. Coverage is light to medium. I no longer need to use concealer under my eyes, which is great because I always feel that concealer makes my under-eye areas look cakey and aging no matter how little I use. I do, however, need to apply a second layer to cover the redness caused by broken capillaries around my nose and upper lip area.
I am NC 20-25 combination skin, and the color matches well with my skin tone. I feel that my face actually looks brighter, with a slight dewy finish. I don't set it with powder since it's winter now, but I may have to powder my T-zone in summer.
Be sure to moisturize prior to applying this cream.
Overall, this BB cream is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Cannieqi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been hunting for my first BB cream for a long time now, and stumbled upon this one on eBay. I got it there for only 12 dollars! The consistency is quite thick, but very workable, it covers my redness very good, but i still use concealer to cover my blemishes. If I want more coverage, I usually apply mineral foundation on top of the BB cream, and I get a full coverage! Will repurchase, definitely!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lilylillylily

I'm not the person who put foundation every time I go out, usually is because my skin dried up after putting on bb cream or other foundation. My mom found this bb cream and bought it from Taiwan. At first, I was quite skeptical as it looks very normal. It worked like a charm! my skin didn't appear to be dry after I washed it and it made my pores look smaller (which why I love it so much!). It comes with whitening, sunblock and wrinkle improvement properties. Not so sure about the wrinkle improvement though. Definitely recommended as it is quite cheap too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by luvchic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So far, this is my most favorite BB cream. It gives my skin a smooth and silky surface and covers my imperfections very well. Last year I tried it but it was a sample so I didn't pay much attention. After that, I tried L'Oreal BB cream, Dr. Jart, Garnier and Holika Holika but then I decided to switch back to this amazing Skin 79. It's so natural and easy to blend. I will definitely repurchase this. .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by colonizethemoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now that I've discovered this I don't use anything else. The consistency is perfect and doesn't sit on top of my skin like other foundation does (I know it's not tehnically a foundation) but rather absorbs into the skin and looks natural while still giving coverage. It's a BIT pale, I wish there was a slightly darker version, but it blends in with my colouring well. Doesn't make me break out and doesn't dry me out either. Love it. Trying the gold label next.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by MMitie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked the product. But see - "liked", not "loved".
This is because the product have low coverage and could have more SPF. Nonethless, the colour match with my skin tone, and also don't let my skin oily. But it does't give a matte efect.
But I can see why is this product so famous - sticks in the skin forever! I guess It can fits very well in girls with normal skin ou dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I love this product. I can't tell a huge difference between this and the gold label, but I usually buy a bottle of each, just for funsies. I think the bottle is pretty. This is a seriously good BB cream, though. It is smooth, and smells nice, but not too strong. It diffuses small imperfections, and evens out skin tone very well. It also has a high SPF with only physical sunscreen ingredients. Because of this it has a little bit of a grey cast, and is best for pale complexions with neutral/cool undertones. The bottle is a pump, which is the most hygienic type of container, but it is a vacuum pump, which actually gets almost all of the product out of the bottle. When I emptied my first bottle I took it apart expecting to find a treasure trove of bb cream on the bottom of sides of the bottle and there was almost nothing, I got a few applications worth, so taking the bottle apart is totally worth it, but I was so impressed with how little was there, and how easy it was to open the bottle to get to it. This company actually expects customers to want all of the product they pay for, and I appreciate this being present in the design of the bottle. I will continue to order this again and again, I just started my third bottle.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by littlellamadrama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has replaced my foundation routine. My full bottle of Revlon colorstay is gather cobwebs because of this product.

The pros:
1. It's light on your skin, you won't feel greasy or cakey whatsoever. I put on two layers of this and it feels natural.

2. It's great for concealing. To conceal dark circles, instead of adding another product on top i just lightly dab a bit of it under my eyes and on my red spots and lightly tap with my ring finger.

3. You definitely get a bang for your buck. For 27 dollars at a Japanese store, I was able to buy a ginormous one. I have had it for approximately 5-6 months and I'm not sure I even halfed it yet.

The cons:
1. It has a gray cast, which may seem scary at first but it's normal with bb creams-- at least legitimate bb creams (not the fake American stuff). You can easily remedy this by pressing on powder that is more suited to your skin tone. Because I'm Asian, I have a strongly yellow based powder that totally gets rid of the gray cast. I can also recommend using Rimmel Stay Matte.

2. I can't see whether I'm running low on the product so that I can buy another in advance just in case I finish mine up.