Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is BY FAR my favorite eye shadow palette so far, the NAKED 2 that is. There are so many different color combination options to choose from when creating a look. You can go all the way and make it dramatic, or make a natural day time look with them too. The price is a little much for my prince range but it is worth it, it doesn't fade throughout the day, and you don't get dust on your cheeks as your putting it on like you would with other eye shadows. The pigmentation pay off is beautiful and always remember, a little goes a long way!! You usually don't need to use lots to get to colour pay off your looking for.

on 1/6/2015 4:31:00 AM

I LOVE this palette. Before this I didn't know quality eyeshadow or that I could love neutrals. I went back and forth on whether or not to get 1 or 2 but I decided on this one and I'm glad. This is my #1 used palette. I think Sin is one of my all time favorite colors ever. There's so much range with this and in addition, you can use it as your neutral base for a more colorful look to balance out intense colors in other palettes.

the original naked palette is definitely the best- I use this almost every day:)

on 1/3/2015 9:26:00 PM

MY FAVOURITE EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER!!! Considering the price, quality, pigmentation, colour range and amount of shadows you get, it is great value for money and will definitely last you a long time. I have tried other eyeshadow palettes (Chi Chi Nudes, Sleek i-Define, Stila In the Light) which are supposed to be cheaper dupes, or are just incredibally similar, but they simply do not even compare.

I love my naked palette, I use it nearly everyday and have done so for over a year and I am not even close to hitting pan on any shadow.

It is just so versatile, there are so many looks to create that just look stunning. I love experimenting with the different shadows.

- You can do a gold on the lid with Half Baked, then put Smog or Dark Horse in the crease; - A natural school/ work appropriate matte look with Naked all over, Buff in the crease and
Sin or Virgin as a highlight in the inner corner or on the brow bone;
- Or even a more purple-ly smokey look with Toasted on the lid, with a bit of Hustle on the outer edge and on the lower lash line.

I have also found Creep amazing to use as a soft black liner smudged into your lash like with a small angled brush. I can never get bored of using this palette. The warm toned eyeshadows are just so flattering on my blue eyes!!!

The only problem I will mention is the packaging which is only apparent in the first Naked palette and has been fixed for the later additions, as I am not fan of the velvet which I find to get quite dusty and dirty; or the gold lettering, as the writing is started to wear and chip away.

Another problem is that once you buy the first one... you will want to buy them all!!!!!

My all time favorite palette. I buy this over and over again. I believe that it is way better than both 2 and 3 but I'm sure that is just personal preference. Although it is expensive, I believe it is totally worth it when you think of how many gorgeous colors you get compared to how much just one urban decay shadow is! And I love the brush that is included especially for a perfect smokey eye!

Love!!! Now I see what all the hype is about. These are shades for everyday use. A must have for your collection

on 12/27/2014 4:55:00 PM

I love this, by far my most favourite palette. Highly pigmented and the neutral shades mean that it can be used everyday or for going out.
Packaging is lovely. Much better than the urban decay 2 palette. The brush which comes with the palette is very good, high quality but you do need to use a separate brush to blend.
The colours are fabulous. Ranging from sheer highlighters to really smoky dark shades. All colours are easy to apply and are buildable.
I would thoroughly recommend this to everyone. A must for your make up bag. Slightly more expensive but well worth it xx

on 12/27/2014 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this palette!!! Check out my video for a gorgeous smokey tutorial using this palette. I would recommend this for everyone!!!!

on 12/25/2014 12:51:00 PM

Love this product veryy much! I am a beginner when it comes eyeshadows as i always have problem picking the right colour combination to go on my eyes.This is my first eye shadow palette and it solves me problem! Colour combinations are given in this palette so you have no headache of picking matching colours. The 3-4 obvious combinations in this palette gives you all you need to survive whether it is a casual day or fancy evening out.

Pigments are long lasting and of decent quality - it is so easy to apply and blend even with my zero skill using the brush given. Will definitely repurchase (though may consider buying naked 2 instead)

on 12/21/2014 10:13:00 PM

I love this palette- it took me ages to finally buy it after having bought other neutral palettes. i really didn't think i needed this one as well. however, the colors are so incredible smooth and pigmented- easy to blend and easy to come up with any kind of eye look. i love it love it love it and highly recommend!

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
PRO Palette
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches