July 28, 2014 | 1016 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really late to getting this. My grandmother gave me a $50 gift card to ulta and I wanted to buy something I wouldn't have to repurchase, at least not for a very long time. I decided on a naked palette but it took me awhile to decide which one. I chose the first one because it had a matte darkish brown shade, which I really wanted, and the colors were just overall more appealing to me. I am C7 in Mac btw. But anyway after my gift card I only had to come up with $6, which really made me happy. I literally love all the colors and have had no problems with any of them. My most used would have to be sin, half baked, sidecar, and buck. Sidecar does have some fallout but if you use a primer and apply carefully it's not that bad. These eyeshadows are SUPER pigmented, even more so that Mac I believe (though I do LOVE Mac eyeshadows). I usually only have to dip my brush in once. They last very well with a primer. I couldn't tell you how they hold up without one because I wear a primer with ALL my eyeshadows no matter the brand. This is really an investment but I doubt you will regret buying this. Today I wore naked on the lid with buck in the crease for a natural no makeup look. For my graduation I wore smog on the lid, darkhorse in the crease, half baked in the inner corner, creep in the outer V, and highlighted my brow bone with virgin. It looked GORG. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is literally the only eyeshadow I use. I love all the colors, and I can create so many different looks with this palette. The colors are pigmented (which is a plus for me), easy to apply, and the case feels velvety, and that's cool.
I love everything about these eyeshadows, except for the price. The good thing is they last a LONG time, so they're totally worth the money. Would absolutely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE my Naked palette! How can I not? It has all the natural shades I love (well maybe except for the blue one..), the shadows are very rich and pigmented, and are very easy to blend. Some of the shadows has shimmery finish, some a soft satiny finish, and the palette also has some great blending matt shades.
Itís a little pricey, but itís defiantly worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by nknier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eye shadow palette. I use it every single day. I love how versatile the colours are that are in this palette - they can be used for a simple day look, a romantic night look or a smokey evening look as well, you can use it for anything! The colour pay off is pretty great, however the shimmers do not show up as well as the matte colours. The bonus double-ended brush is wonderful especially with the fluffy end on one side and the primer potion is also a plus to buying this already amazing eye shadow necessity. This palette has also lasted me a VERY long time with every day use. I HIGHLY recommend for any eye colour and skin tone. It is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite palettes! Eyeshadows are creamy and smooth and highly pigmented. All the colors in the palette are great and it's great for an all in one travel palette. Yes it is a little pricy, but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I always keep going back to this one, and I can't even imagine my life without Toasted, Naked, Buck and Virgin. The only cons is that there are only two matte shades in this palette and you can expect a bit of fall out when applying the shadows, especially with Sidecar, Creep and Gunmetal. Other than that; great pigmentation, beautiful color selection, ok product amount.

It's a classic, but not a must have if you usually opt for natural makeup looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! Is it over hyped? Yeah. But the quality is stunning and the colors are beautiful. If you are a makeup addict you will want this palette. Be aware that there is a lot of shimmer. Which is great for teens and twenties. I'm 31 but can still pull it off. I have very fair skin and love many of these colors. Virgin and sin are ok on me buy gorgeous on darker skin. Naked and buck are great crease colors. Side car is a tad too glittery for me. Smog dark horse and hustle are great in the outer v. I don't get much use from creep or gunmetal because they are dark on my fair skin. Not too flattering on me but can make them work. Toasted is gorgeous and half baked is great to add gold to any look.if you are into makeup, this is a must have. And this palette lasts forever.. Worth every penny.

Haven't come close to hitting pan on anything and I use this palette a lot. Out of the 3 naked palettes I would say this is my favorite with naked 2 second and naked 3 last. I do prefer the hard case packaging over the orginal felt/velvet one. This baby picks up lint and fingerprints like no other. Lucky for me I was one of the last people on the planet to get one and had seen numerous reviews of battered naked palettes. I may be extreme, but I used packaging tape to cover the fabric so it is sort of laminated. This way I dont have to worry about make up stains or the glitter falling off and my palette will look new when I pull the tape off. It sure is a pretty palette! I would be devastated if I lost it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by mthesman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wish I hadn't waited so long to buy this palette because I love it so much! Being in college this works wonders and literally has everything you need. I can create a neutral eye for day or build dimension for a beautiful dramatic eye at night. I chose the original Naked because I prefer warmer tones over the grey-beige tones in Naked 2, but I'm sure I would have been happy with either, as UD has amazing quality and pigments.

This palette has great range, except I wish it had a matte dark brown shade for blending but that's not a big deal. That being said, many of the shadows are shimmery/glittery which may not be everyone's cup of tea, but don't be scared as many of them are flattering and don't appear as shimmery once on the skin. The shadows are highly pigmented which is great, and a little goes a long way. I lightly tap the brush on the shadow I want and it is usually enough. I've had my palette for a long time and I still haven't hit pan on any of the shadows even though I use it almost every day.

Even though the $55 price tag may seem like it's too much, you get 12 generous, highly pigmented shades. If you're on the fence just go for it and buy it, it's worth it and so versatile! You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

If you don't have it by now you are just nuts.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by JessicaP95

This is one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever used. A lot of people have second thoughts when considering to purchase this palette because it is quite pricey, that being said, I bought this palette just over two years ago and use it quite frequently and have not hit-pan on ANY of the eye shadows. It is definitely 100% worth the money, the pigmentation is incredible, the selection of colors is phenomenal and the amount of looks you can create is endless. I definitely recommend this palette to everyone; as it would suit every single skin tone!