April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Color Sensational Lipstain

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by lavishlyborn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This lipstain is garbage. The color doesn't even apply well and when it does you get some of the fuzz from the applicator along with it. Don't let the packaging fool you the colors look nice on the lid but are a totally different color on the lip.Its a major fail.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by janeaustengurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is horrible I will never buy this product ever again. It dries out after first time I used it the package quality is really good and the color is nice I got Wink Pink but I won't buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So not impressed with this. Was excited to try this stain and disappointed with the results. One, a stain is supposed to last and this sure doesn't. It started coming off almost immediately when I used it. Two, it flakes off, which is gross. Agree with other reviewers that the color on the package is nothing like what the color actually turns out to be. I bought the lightest pink one and ended up with a deep berry stain. Skip!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by crazygood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the color "In the Buff" because I thought it would add a nice *light* pink color to my lips, but instead it came out really dark, almost like a plum color. I have only used it a few times, and it's already starting to dry out. /: And the color didn't really last that long. Sad, sad. Definitely not worth the $8 I spent.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kkjjj

I bought wink of pink. The cap color looked like it was a nice, light, natural-looking pink. I put it on and it looked very red. A nice shade of red but much to dark for me. The color does not last longer than an hour--then it fades to the color I thought I was getting, but within the next hour is completely gone. So within 2 hours the "stain" is completely gone even without eating or drinking and with or without gloss or chapstick over it. I am not happy with this product and will not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 5:35:00 AM More reviews by MissHippo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I swipe this a couple of times on my damp lips and blend out with fingers and then apply a balm. Gives a lovely natural flush of color. Lasts for hours if I don't eat. I have Feelin Rosy and Touch of Toffee but my favorite is touch of toffee.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First of all, the color of the actual product is NOTHING like the color on the cap/packaging. Seriously, what the hell. It comes out A LOT darker. I have Touch of Toffee and In the Buff. Touch of toffee is now completely useless to me because it is so dark and I hate the color. I used it literally once. I bought In the Buff because I thought it would look like my natural lip color, a nice nude pink but NO. Turned out to be a deeper reddish color which I have actually come to like but I wouldn't buy again. The staying power is not good and the formula is drying. I'm never buying Maybelline or Cover girl lipstains again because time and time again, the color does not match the packaging and I have no idea how it will turn out on my lips. Goodbye drugstore lipstains.
Update: This dried out after 3 uses. Minus one point. Now rating this a 1

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only thing I liked about thus was the color I got, 55-Plum Flushed, beautiful!

Everything else about it, simply s*cked.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by SHEEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a big fan of this. I purchased the color "Touch of Toffee" and to tell you the truth it was just a waste of money. Within an hour of applying it on my lips the color was gone or half there. I also tried applying this with gloss over and no changes. Not to thrilled about this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ItsAClove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstain in the reddest color, looking at the outside and thinking, hmm well it doesn't look that red. Then i put it on and found it was reeeally red (Misleading packaging!) Now I tried to use it yesterday but it's completely dried out & I've had it less than a month. Plus when I used it the two times, it didn't even stay on very long after eating. I will not be buying this again. Boo.