July 28, 2014 | 2138 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have brown eyes. The bronze crease color is too warm or something. It also has lots of fallout. I have to add a different dark brown to outer v for this to look right on me. The light ivory brow bone color I cannot get my brush to pick up. It is frustrating. I'm using good brushes. I like pink color. Good depth of color. Pretty tone.

I'm going to keep playing with it. I don't dislike it enough to throw away but I don't like it enough to repurchase. I expected better quality after MUAB said that WnW is best d/s e/s

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this product 2 times within the last year & a half. It's my HG eyeshadow, even over all of my Naked palettes too. There is just something so beautiful about the pink shadow packed onto your lids, it makes them look so wide & awake. (Also, Wet N Wild shadows stay on my lids longer than UD.) Super pigemented, creamy and affordable. Perfect little trio! <3

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my most used/fav drugstore eyeshadow palette. The shadow are great dupes for mac shadow: The brow bone is a dupe for Nylon, the crease colour for Patina and the lid colour for All That Glitters. So if you ever thought about buying one of those shadow try this trio first!
The pigmentation is good and the shadows are easy to blend. Last a long time with primer. Just as good as high end eyeshadows. The only thing i don't like is the packaging. It looks really cheap and not something i like to flash. But with that said, this trio is really really great for the money. I have traveled with this a few times and dropped it thousand times and nothing happened!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tvall

Yes its a bit tacky, yes the shadows aren't amazing quality BUT…

The colours are lovely, I love the pink for my lid and for my brow bone and I use the frosted whit for my inner corners and they work perfectly. I pop this palette in my bag for when I go out with my friends and I don't mind if I drop it or loose it etc.. and it allows me to top up if I need to.

For this price its amazing value, I've had it around 7 months and the frosted white cracked/smashed somehow when I last took it out, I will be making a repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love the eyelid and brow bone color. They are definitely dupes for the UD naked palette Sin and Virgin. The eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. I'm pretty impressed with the quality for that price. They don't last as long as some of my other shadows though.

Check out my soft smokey eye look using this palette!

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

The colors are pretty, but they are SO POWDERY. There is fallout all over my face, even if I tap off my brush. After having this for about 3 months I used it and the top broke off and all the shades shattered. Very disappointing. They are almost to soft because they break really easy. They also crease with and without a primer. They also sting my eyes. Overall, you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this palette! When I first bought it, I didn't think I would like it because all of the colors were so light, but now I find that it's the palette I reach for most days - especially if I'm in a rush, because I know it will give me a gorgeous look with almost no work on my part. I've actually hit pan on the main lid shade & will have to repurchase soon. Love love love this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by goil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really into neutrals right now and went on a binge with anything with golden glitter. This fits the bill! I've been wearing Wet 'n Wild since my high school days and they're still one of my favorite brands, no matter the price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by herbiebunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's my go-to on mornings when I don't have lots of time to spend on my makeup. It's AMAZING for being so cheap. None of the colors are too chalky or dry. They're a little soft, but don't break easily and make blending a dream. They build like a dream too. A problem I've had with cheap pallets is that all the colors seem to melt together and look the same once they're applied. Thank God that doesn't happen with this one. This trio is SUPER versatile and all 3 colors are just so darn pretty! I'd probably trade some of my Urban Decay shadows for this little thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Read all the other reviews & believe the hype :) This one, Comfort Zone, & Silent Treatment are my favorite. Also, if you enjoy WetnWild eyeshadows try out Black Radiance. Same products and they include wonderful colors and textures also!