April 16, 2014 | 2149 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I learned how to use eyeshadow from this palette. It's great for beginners because it's cheap, easily available, and it tells you exactly where to put each shade. The pigmentation is fantastic (very comparable to Urban Decay shadows!), and the look is so wearable! I would highly recommend this palette for anyone who is learning where to put eyeshadows. It's small and compact too, so it's great to throw into your purse for touch ups as well.

The shades in this trio are close dupes for Urban Decay shadows as well! They aren't exact, but very similar! The eyelid color is similar to Sin, the crease color is similar to Smog, and the brow bone color is similar to Virgin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by xpartypanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The Walking On Eggshells trio is something that I was a little confused about at first. If anyone is really familiar with what Wet N Wild has out in their permanent line of these trios understand what I'm saying, because the other permanent trio they have is Sweet As Candy, which literally almost looks exactly the same just a slightly different shade of pink in the trio. Other than the similarity to Sweet As Candy, this is a very nice and pigmented trio that has a good everyday-anytime kind of look to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK WET AND WILD. I LOVE LIPSTICKS, BLUSH BUTTT. CANT DO THE SHADO W THING
MAJOR FALL OUT, IT JUST GETS EVERYWHERE. ALSO YOU HAVE TO PILE IT ON AND USE A BASE OR PRIMER FOR THESE TO SHOW UP. I PICKED UP LIMITED EDITION TO THES *YOUTUBE-FEARLESS FEMME* BUT RETURNED SOME OF THEM DUE TO THE WEAR NOT BEING GOOD AND ALLTHE FALLOUT, I MEAN I HAD SHADOW EVERYWHERE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is a great palette for beginners and everyday makeup. The shadows are very pigmented and blendabilty and the colors are very pretty. I find that all of the shadows are too shimmery for everyday wear especially the brow bone color which was the least pigmented shadow. I wish the crease color would have been a matte shade and easier to blend. It would have been nice if it were all matte or satin shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a great palette. I love it for school because its really natural and pretty. You should use primer with it because it will smudge around if you rub your eyes and eventually fade sometimes. The packaging is okay, i wouldn't say it looks very appealing and its hard to open. But overall , its really great. At $2.99 at most drugstores, Walmart, and online, its FABULOUS!!!!!!!1

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by coconuty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

it's a beautiful set that looks good on my blue-green eyes. but it doesn't last long (at least not for a 10 hours work day).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Daariaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

awesome Awesome AWESOME. Soft and pigmented, easily bendable and a great price! This is a must havet trio to own! I use it the most often along with my two-faced palette and that's something. The only thing I have to complain about is how fragile all the wnw trios are. Do not travel with!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by leahlovesrosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

These shadows are so buttery and velvety. I haven't found any eye shadows with this texture at the drugstore. All three shades are pigmented and gorgeous. I love how these shades are all wearable and look good together. You can't beat the price. A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love the subtle shimmers in this palette. I just love affordable make-up and when you find things like this - that are great quality but also so inexpensive - it's just the best! Gorgeous for everyday. Love the rose-gold eyelid colour the most, makes my eyes look wide awake.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by perfumefanatic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great everyday trio, especially for when I want to wear a bold lip during the day. It makes my eyes look big, its got subtle colors. I am going to aquire a backup as I know I will go through this quickly.