October 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

I love this pencil. I actually have a backup because I am going through my current pencil quickly. It glides on without any tugging and it lasts for hours. And, it's as black as black can be. I have no problems with this product and it is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by bebefrancais

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! My HG pencil eyeliner! :) Stays on all day on both waterline and upper eyelid, hard to get off with makeup remover, and is so smooth and creamy! I see many mixed reviews, but it is worth a try I promise. It stomps Urban Decay 24/7 liner, which was pure crap!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by camerrim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how many terrible reviews I've read about this eyeliner....I love it and find it very pigmented and easy to use. It stayed on my lower lash line during a 16 hr terrible sweat inducing night shift. I like it more then urban decay, lancome, and make up forever. It doesn't stay on my water line, but nothing does. I expected all cover girl products to be great after this, but no, the majority are not.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by littlemissmischief

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent buy. Goes on smooth, doesn't smudge throughout the day. Overall this is a very nice pencil liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by kaitybobaity

ugh.
like most covergirl products, this eyeliner looks nice and at first you think, hey this is great. it glides on relatively smooth and is pretty easy to layer in a nice way, but jeez it lasts for maybe 30 minutes.
totally not worth it. smudges all over my eyelids and even off my bottom lid. which is crazy to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

very pigmented eyeliner and it's so creamy smooth and glides on so easily. i love love love the smudger on the end and use it for a softer effect on my lower lash line. the colour stays on for a long time and does not smudge as much as other eyeliners. great quality for a drugstore product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Very very good quality, ds or not. Does NOT fade on me. Very dark and well pigmented. Currently i prefer mac smoulder for a smudgier look... (but it's not as black and defined looking as this one!)
But this is a good one to fall back on when i don't want a smudgy look, but a dark defined look. Kinda off putting that drugstore prices are pretty high these days :( they should maintain lower prices because people rely on them for that reason, otherwise why not spend a few bucks more on a MAC or urban decay pencil?

Read beauty and the bullshit's article on pencil liners (google it)... It explains the whole price point difference betwewn ds and high end... And why pricier does not necessarily equate better quality..

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by maryanxcutie

Honestly, it's whatever. I had to dig this eyeliner into my eyes to get a black line -_-

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I think the key to prevent this liner from smudging horribly is to let it set before you touch your eyes or blink excessively. The formula of this pencil is very soft and creamy (similar in texture to products like the UD 24/7 pencils, L'Oreal HIP Chrome liners, Prestige Total Intensity and Milani Liquif'eye pencils). Pigmentation-wise, this black is not the most intense black I've seen in a liner. It requires two coats to get a nice black line and with one coat, it looks more grey-black in colour. I use this mainly for my waterline and tight-lining. It does a good job and stays put for almost the entire day. I can't use this for my upper lash line since it tends to smudge easily on me. Good for intentional smudging but not for those who like precise clean lines. Due to the soft nature of these pencils, sharpening is a pain. I like to let mine sit in the fridge for an hour before sharpening to reduce wasting/breaking the pencil as you sharpen it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by DarkViolet001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear eyeliner 95% of places I go so i have a lot of eyeliners. This kind is NOT good. It slides around and smears. It just isn't good. I even tried the silver gray one and it's the same thing! it slips and slides. Each one of these I've had only lasted me 2-3 days. I avoid wearing them at all times. not a good product.