Bobbi Brown Sepia Ink Long Wear Gel Liner

4.5

This is a perfect color for an everyday look. I can use it to fill my brows also. I have hazel eyes, so if I use a black eyeliner for everyday could make my look a little heavy. So this shade is perfect to make my eyes stand out, without looking like a clown during the day (well sometimes
I do a blackest black look at 10:00 am lol). The only bad thing about this: dries out very soon, so I add a little makeup remover, (special for eye area) like just one drop and blen very well. It works for me.
**UPDATE:
A S.A. told me that it dries out quickly if you dip the brush and make a "hole" in the product, so the air in that screw the eye liner. So you have to be VERY CAREFULY and try to "spread" the product in a way that you never make a hole. Sorry for my poor explnation, hope it helps.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I haven't been much of a fan of brown eyeliner but this color is perfect for everyday. It still defines my eyes but isn't as dramatic as black eyeliner so I can use it everyday for work. Leave the black eyeliner for the weekend!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is one of the very few items that I have used consistently over the past 5 years. I like how the ink liners apply. To me, they are much better then pencil liners or eye shadows as liner. This gel ink liner is so easy to use, it applies well, it can be blended. Its perfect. Sepia is a basic brown. Everyone needs a basic brown color. No shimmer in this, its plain matte brown. I like brown liners personally, they are not as harsh as black can be. Highly recommended!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

What can I say, best liner ever!!!

Can create thick/thin liner just by simply changing brush, this is my 5th one!! However, dries out quickly if left unused.

Amazing product, easy to apply, glides on - introduced to my colleagues and friends! Eyeliner really makes all the difference to the eyes (well add on false lashes and VIOLA!) - love sepia, dont know why i waited so long to try this product

Just bought Graphite shimmer - yet to try, hope its as nice as sepia on me!

P/s: after trying black ink and graphite ink, I went back to my first love - sepia ink! Use this with girlactik eyeliner angled brush (refound love) and it is perfect winged eyeliner !

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Looks like a nice rich brown in pot but against my skin it turns a flat gray-brown. I prefer MAC's dipdown to this, which is a bit yellow-er in pigment (works better against my skin). MAC's is richer, though for someone with cooler coloring BB's would be perfect. I just have an olive-y tone with lots of surface redness so my version of "neutral" is shifted somewhat.

Amazing. The name of this color is perfect, a sort of blackened brown with a sepia tint. I HATE brown eyeliner so i always wear black, but sometimes enough is enough of the black, this is the perfect color. The formula is the same as all the BB gel e/l, wears all days, goes on easily. Just a really gorgeous sexy color. It's not super pigmented which is I think why it gives me the look i want, smokey and natural, not a harsh line like something completely opaque. Big thanks to BB for this one.

I LOVE this. My favorite gel liner/color. This is an almost-black color, it looks dark brown in the pot. The gel is pretty creamy and applies fairly easily with the right brush (I use bobbi brown's ultra fine liner) and this hardly smears. I must admit that it CAN smear a little on a hot, humid day. But this seems to beat the fluidlines from MAC & the drugstore ones (Loreal Hip) that I have tried. This color is pretty great b/c unlike the black ones, it comes off soft & natural on your eyes. Black liners can look harsh at times and harder to define. A 5 star for this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Why oh why did I wait so long before trying BB's long wear gel eyeliner? I have sorta small, really deep set dark brown eyes and fair skin. I have always wanted a way to emphasize my eyes but most dark liners just made my eyes seem smaller. No thanks. So I just went on a trip to a country where you can buy BB, and on a whim I tried the Long Wear Gel Liner. The SA first tried the black, which did the aforementioned trick of making my eyes disappear. Then she tried a bronzy color, which was sort of ehhh, so-so. Then Sepia entered my life, and it will never be the same. Its a beautiful dark brown which does a great job at emphasizing the eyes without the harsh, severe look of black. I purchased the BB brush because I was traveling and did not have my other brushes with me. I am not that impressed with the brush, but I can apply the long wear gel liner fine with it. The kicker is that I applied this product at about 11 am, caught a night flight and slept in my makeup on the plane, and over the course of 20 hours my liner still looked great.

i had this liner for about a year, and used quite a bit, but it's just as creamy as the day i bought it. it applies extremely well and blends out just as well. I wear this color for the days when i don't want too much liner on my eyes... cuz sometimes black is just too harsh. love bb gel liners and they are my hg