Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Overall, a very nice mascara. It's buildable, so I can get as much volume as I want, not as much length, but still pretty good. However, seeing as it's thirty dollars, and it's almost identical to L'Oreal's Bare Naturale, and Maybelline's Full n Soft, I would save your money for some other makeup item. I love the look, and that it conditions lashes, but you can get the same thing for a lot less.

I did';t like this overall. The regular definicils was better. I know that this mascara was supposed to be good for your lashes, but it dried mine out. I didn't like the texture of it at all. Just did not like it. It also got chunky.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Good at darkening lashes, does not clump or flake, but overall disappointing. I got suckered in my the Precious Cells schtick. For $30 bucks this really isn't any better than a Revlon, L'oreal or Covergirl mascara. I'm not impressed.

Very smudgy! I have used regular Definicils for years and always been happy with it. The Precious Cells version was a huge disappointment. The saleswoman called it "creamy" and I guess that is the problem.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The original definicils is my HG and as a mascara, this gets about a 2. It doesn't give me near as much definition, length, or volume and it also smudges terribly on me. As a treatment it gets a 5 though; my lashes are noticably longer and thicker and don't fall out as often. I have been using it as a base underneath my definicils and this is more or less working although it does cause the definicils to smudge a bit.

This is a great mascara. My bare lashes are now longer because they aren't falling out as quickly. My lashes with the product on look great - no smudging. Also, my sensitive eyes are not irritated by this mascara. I have already repurchased.

I have tried every mascara out there.i have a whole drawer full of barely touched mascaras because i am so picky. i have fairly long lashes but they are pretty thin and it is hard to find the right mascara. this mascara is great and gives me everything i want. this is 1 out of 2 mascaras i really like. i also like mark. scandalash but it dries out way too fast so i stopped repurchasing it as soon as i started using. this. it is great.

My HG mascara is Diorshow, but I decided to give this a try because of all the good things I heard about it. I really love this mascara. It lengthens and separates my lashes wonderfully. It never clumps, flakes, or smudges after 8+ hours of wear. Easy to take off. I love the wand, it finds every lash. I can layer it on as well, to get the desired look... love it. I feel it really does a great job conditioning and protecting my lashes as well. However, I knocked off a lippie due to the smell. It reminds me of a funeral parlor, but that won't stop me from using this product.

Totally overpriced IMO. I didn't see it do anything to improve my lash health, and the immediate dramatic effect was just so-so, especially fot almost $30! It did darken my lashes and lengthen them a bit, but no volume and nothing special. I could get that from an $8 Loreal mascara easily. Cannot recommend this; I think the supposed effect on lash health is a bit of a racket and just an excuse to drive up the price even more! I will go back to my favorite, Clinique High Impact.

I have worn this mascara for about 2 months now, and I can honestly say it is the best I've ever used. While I have long eyelashes, they aren't very thick so I have trouble finding a deep dark mascara that will give me drama without being too heavy. This is the answer. I have used several (including Lancome Hypnose, Givenchy and Dior Blackout) and this one works better for me than any other. Great definition without flaking or clumps. I also truly see a difference in the number of my lashes-I do think that it does help regrowth and prevents one from losing lashes. LOVE it and it is worth trying!!

Popular Mascaras