July 31, 2014 | 2008 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Precious Cells

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by melanieschmidt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did';t like this overall. The regular definicils was better. I know that this mascara was supposed to be good for your lashes, but it dried mine out. I didn't like the texture of it at all. Just did not like it. It also got chunky.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by funmeg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Good at darkening lashes, does not clump or flake, but overall disappointing. I got suckered in my the Precious Cells schtick. For $30 bucks this really isn't any better than a Revlon, L'oreal or Covergirl mascara. I'm not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kgegax

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very smudgy! I have used regular Definicils for years and always been happy with it. The Precious Cells version was a huge disappointment. The saleswoman called it "creamy" and I guess that is the problem.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The original definicils is my HG and as a mascara, this gets about a 2. It doesn't give me near as much definition, length, or volume and it also smudges terribly on me. As a treatment it gets a 5 though; my lashes are noticably longer and thicker and don't fall out as often. I have been using it as a base underneath my definicils and this is more or less working although it does cause the definicils to smudge a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Maiamaia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara. My bare lashes are now longer because they aren't falling out as quickly. My lashes with the product on look great - no smudging. Also, my sensitive eyes are not irritated by this mascara. I have already repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

I have tried every mascara out there.i have a whole drawer full of barely touched mascaras because i am so picky. i have fairly long lashes but they are pretty thin and it is hard to find the right mascara. this mascara is great and gives me everything i want. this is 1 out of 2 mascaras i really like. i also like mark. scandalash but it dries out way too fast so i stopped repurchasing it as soon as i started using. this. it is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by beautify84

My HG mascara is Diorshow, but I decided to give this a try because of all the good things I heard about it. I really love this mascara. It lengthens and separates my lashes wonderfully. It never clumps, flakes, or smudges after 8+ hours of wear. Easy to take off. I love the wand, it finds every lash. I can layer it on as well, to get the desired look... love it. I feel it really does a great job conditioning and protecting my lashes as well. However, I knocked off a lippie due to the smell. It reminds me of a funeral parlor, but that won't stop me from using this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by jen1103

Totally overpriced IMO. I didn't see it do anything to improve my lash health, and the immediate dramatic effect was just so-so, especially fot almost $30! It did darken my lashes and lengthen them a bit, but no volume and nothing special. I could get that from an $8 Loreal mascara easily. Cannot recommend this; I think the supposed effect on lash health is a bit of a racket and just an excuse to drive up the price even more! I will go back to my favorite, Clinique High Impact.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by khate003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have worn this mascara for about 2 months now, and I can honestly say it is the best I've ever used. While I have long eyelashes, they aren't very thick so I have trouble finding a deep dark mascara that will give me drama without being too heavy. This is the answer. I have used several (including Lancome Hypnose, Givenchy and Dior Blackout) and this one works better for me than any other. Great definition without flaking or clumps. I also truly see a difference in the number of my lashes-I do think that it does help regrowth and prevents one from losing lashes. LOVE it and it is worth trying!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara on sale, but I after using it, I think I would pay full price. Color me impressed. Very impressed. I've always considered Lancome to be overpriced and overhyped, but I will say that this Precious Cells mascara is an exception. It actually delivers on its promises. It does what it claims to.

First off, the small, fascinating brush deposits a nice amount of product onto my lashes. I really only need one application and I'm done. I have Bambi eyes. Thick, long, dark, fluttery lashes. The mascara dries quickly but still stays soft and pliable. If I touch my eyelashes, my fingers come away clean, not smeared. The mascara doesn't smudge or run. After I wash it off, my lashes feels soft and strong. I've been using this mascara for almost a month, and I can already tell that my eyelashes are stronger and softer. As for growth, I feel confident that the peptide ingredients will help my lashes grow a little longer.

Definicils Precious Cells Mascara is definitely one of my favorite mascaras now. The price is very high for a mascara, but I think it might be worth it.