July 29, 2014 | 1903 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Forever Sunshine

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

Can't say I like this one. The drydown smelled like baby powder. Surprising since I'm a huge fan of citrus scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Loooove this! :) It smells like Twilight Woods mixed with citrus, so if you like Twilight Woods, then I can almost guarantee that you will love this like I do. It smells really yummy & it's perfect for summer! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Smells like sweet lemonade! Considering buying it....
The packaging is also adorable!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by aeshapatel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I smelled this at bbw I loved it & bought it! But whenever I put it on, I start sneezing like crazy! At first I thought I was sick, but I noticed that I would have a sneezing fit whenever I wore this lotion ): even though I love the smell, I will have to return it because I am allergic to something in the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mangomadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The first time I sniffed Forever Sunshine at the store, I fell in love. But, I didn't want to give in on an impulse buy. One month later, I was still convinced that this was wor th buying. I got the body cream and fragrance mist. The body cream is nourishing and is a good treat for my skin after I shower at night. The fragrance mist is good enough for me to make the scent last just a little bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I couldn't wait to try this because of the pretty name, and its gorgeous scent is sunshine indeed! This has to be one of the best BBW I have ever tried. Last month I purchased the eau de toilette.This should go well with any season but I know this will be especially great to perk up a cold, cloudy winter day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

It is one of the best smelling B&BW frangrances (aside from Magnolia Blossom). It reminds me of Viva La Juicy, which I love. Enough said :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by awkwardandawakened

My favorite summer scent! I used up more than half during summer alone. Smells like apricots, oranges, and a VERY light touch of vanilla. It's just SUMMERY, I have no idea to explain it. it just puts me in a good mood and reminds me of lemonade. ha! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I. Love. This. Fragrance.
I only wish I had bought it earlier in the summer.
It's absolutely perfect for warmer months. Initially, it goes on fruity, juicy, and a little citrusy. Once it dries down, it's a pleasant, unobtrusive, flirty, mild, fruity vanilla. I think it complements my personality a bit, which is a plus for me. The staying power is okay for the body spray, but it doesn't linger as long as I'd like considering how much I spent on it. I'm assuming the actual perfume has better staying power.
I tried so many other fragrances this summer (all body mists) and none of them compared to Forever Sunshine. I think I'll be keeping this handy every spring and summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have Forever Sunshine in a travel size, and I love the scent! To me, it smells juicy, fruity, and sort of vanilla-ish. This is also one of the more stronger scents from BB&W, so staying power is longer that normal. Awesome!