October 23, 2014 | 1879 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Forever Sunshine

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this. I picked up the body spray because I heard it was a good dupe for Viva la Juicy and it was part of the after Christmas sales they have going on. I don't think they are dupes, but I think if you have one you don't need the other. I really like the dry down (a nice citrus vanilla scent), but when you first spray it, it smells like buttered popcorn. Buttered popcorn is NOT my favorite thing to smell like, so I spray it on at least 10 minutes before I have to leave the house.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

Can't say I like this one. The drydown smelled like baby powder. Surprising since I'm a huge fan of citrus scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Loooove this! :) It smells like Twilight Woods mixed with citrus, so if you like Twilight Woods, then I can almost guarantee that you will love this like I do. It smells really yummy & it's perfect for summer! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Smells like sweet lemonade! Considering buying it....
The packaging is also adorable!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by aeshapatel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I smelled this at bbw I loved it & bought it! But whenever I put it on, I start sneezing like crazy! At first I thought I was sick, but I noticed that I would have a sneezing fit whenever I wore this lotion ): even though I love the smell, I will have to return it because I am allergic to something in the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mangomadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The first time I sniffed Forever Sunshine at the store, I fell in love. But, I didn't want to give in on an impulse buy. One month later, I was still convinced that this was wor th buying. I got the body cream and fragrance mist. The body cream is nourishing and is a good treat for my skin after I shower at night. The fragrance mist is good enough for me to make the scent last just a little bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I couldn't wait to try this because of the pretty name, and its gorgeous scent is sunshine indeed! This has to be one of the best BBW I have ever tried. Last month I purchased the eau de toilette.This should go well with any season but I know this will be especially great to perk up a cold, cloudy winter day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by onegoodcat

It is one of the best smelling B&BW frangrances (aside from Magnolia Blossom). It reminds me of Viva La Juicy, which I love. Enough said :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by awkwardandawakened

My favorite summer scent! I used up more than half during summer alone. Smells like apricots, oranges, and a VERY light touch of vanilla. It's just SUMMERY, I have no idea to explain it. it just puts me in a good mood and reminds me of lemonade. ha! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I. Love. This. Fragrance.
I only wish I had bought it earlier in the summer.
It's absolutely perfect for warmer months. Initially, it goes on fruity, juicy, and a little citrusy. Once it dries down, it's a pleasant, unobtrusive, flirty, mild, fruity vanilla. I think it complements my personality a bit, which is a plus for me. The staying power is okay for the body spray, but it doesn't linger as long as I'd like considering how much I spent on it. I'm assuming the actual perfume has better staying power.
I tried so many other fragrances this summer (all body mists) and none of them compared to Forever Sunshine. I think I'll be keeping this handy every spring and summer.