October 22, 2014 | 2137 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by AlisiaL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I really like this lip gloss product. I purchased Stay Glossy on a whim a year ago in the shade, "All night Long", and I enjoyed the look and feel of this lip gloss because it was not too sticky or too glittery. The color pigmentation was decent for $3.95 and it does stay on your lips for a good while, about 1 to 2 hours max but not the 6 hours that Rimmel claims on the package. The scent is very subtle and goes away after the lip gloss is first applied. Some of the Stay Glossy shades are more intense than others when it comes to color. For instance, I have two more Stay Glossy shades, "Stay My Rose" it a very shear pink but nice over a nude lipstick or Jumbo sized lip pencil. While the other shade, "All Day Seduction", is a very nice subtly pigmented peachy color that looks fabulous for a summer shade, it reminds me of fresh juicy peach or grapefruit. It is great that Rimmel has a large selection of the Stay Glossy glosses to choose from since I plan on purchasing "Treasure Hunt" next, which is a nice watermelon gloss shade for summer.Over all I will buy more and of the Drug store lip glosses I have tried, this one is my favorite for price and quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Like most of Rimmel's products, this has a plastic-y smell to it. It's not obnoxious, but it reminds me that I'm wearing a drug store product when I reapply.

This is a very moisturizing gloss. Very shiny, feels like it has alot of oil in it. One of the better drugstore gloss formulas because while it has alot of slip, it doesn't feel "out of control" on the lips and stays where you put it. It also is not very sticky, so no need to worry about hair getting stuck. Downside is, most of these glosses don't have the best pigmentation, and all of them are shimmery (no opaque creamy ones).

Immortal Charm: a fleshy nude color with hints of gold shimmer. Very natural looking, doesn't wash me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These glosses were on sale at my local Shoppers Drug Mart (select colours anyways) so I got the fuschia shade as I wanted something vibrant but still subtle.

This fits the bill as it gives me a nice subtle fuschia berry colour on my lips but it doesn't scream '80s. I can layer it for a more intense look or just dab it for a sheer look.
Either way, it's a winner and you can't beat the price.

The staying power is the same as other glosses so don't believe the name. It doesn't stay glossy for hours; it's gone by the time you finish eating or drinking.
There is a scent but nothing unbearable.

Rimmel has excellent lip products and this is one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by TellMeMore2001

I LOVE this product! I have it in 3 colors; nonstop glamour, captivate, and treasure hunt.

PROS: It gives just the right amount of shine and it has wonderful pigmentation. I just wear it over some lip balm and looks great. The price is fairly good and comes with a lot of product.

CONS: Doesn't last super long so I bring it in my school bag or purse when I'm on the go.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm pretty obsessed with Rimmel Stay Glossy - I have 10 colors and all of them are absolutely amazing! The only downside to this gloss is that for the first minute or so, the gloss has a pretty nasty smell and taste. However, it seems to dissipate once it melts into the lips. The glossy is heavy and slick - it almost feels like a gel. My lips seem like they're actually in better condition now that I've been using this gloss. Although the product claims it lasts six hours, it really doesn't... but it lasts plenty long. Overall, a great product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by 121dollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have loved Rimmel stay glossy lip glosses for YEARS! especially the shade endless night. Its a lovely nude colour which would suit anyone and I Love the applicator which is flat and helps apply the gloss neatly onto your lips. I wouldn't agree that it lasts for 6hrs maybe an hour or so (without food or drink). Ive replaced this colour so many times Ive never get bored of it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

well, maybe I would buy it again, if it was like in a dollar bin. Its a nice enough lip gloss, but it does not live up to its 16 hr wear promise. As a matter of fact it fades rather quick.
I do like the color though. I wanted to state the color here, but I've had it for a while and the writing has since wore off :/ Its like hot pink and I'll wear it over a matte lipstick for added shine.
Overall its ok. Just ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by saradee93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I do like the color and the staying power of this lipgloss. My biggest complaint is the texture. On my lips, it's very sticky and heavy feeling. The stickiness goes away a little if you put lipstick on under it. I might buy it again if I can catch it on sale because it's not the worst lipgloss I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not remember what is the shade that I have but I must say the lipgloss smells and tastes awful.. I have the feeling of having applied some kind of ointment on my lips that tastes bitter or so.. There are better lipglosses out there for a much cheaper price. I love the Maybelling luscious lipglosses.. taste and smell is yummm.. pigmentation is also good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do like these but I feel like they are a waste of money...they are not sticky but they wear off in about 10 or 15 mins! Totally not worth it! I have one and I will use it up but not buying anymore...I use it when I feel like my lips are dry and need moisture because they feel soft and moisturizing on my lips.