April 17, 2014 | 1941 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by adeleseddie

this is the perfect dupe for pink swoon by mac! it's well pigmented cheap and the packaging is adorable! i really love the bright ink color!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by tackless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just a really great pigmented matte cool pink blush. I was a little apprehensive before I got this since I haven't had good experiences with drugstore face products in the past, but when I saw the raves for this blush, I decided to give it one more shot. I have to say I did not expect this to wow me the way it did! I love this blush so much, it gives my skin a nice healthy flush. I use this on a daily basis now, and I definitely plan on buying a few more the next time I make an order. For $3 a pop, I don't see why not!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

I have never had an elf studio blush before. I have seen a bunch of rave on MUA and YT. I decided what the heck, what do I have to lose? I went to target and purchased this blush. big mistake. I did not like it at all. I normally like that bright pink Barbie colored pink. for me this had very little pigmentation. I prefer my Wet n Wild blushes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I just got this blush about a week ago and I wear this one almost everyday!! Sooo pigmented, color is just beautiful! It lasts all day on me. It wont go on too harsh if you just stipple a tiny bit at a time. This is my favorite out of all of them. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by pixiepop3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! It's only $3.00, and the color is great. This is great for people who are just starting with make up because it's cheap and just fantastic. It compliments my not-to-pale skin tone, and I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Usually I stay away from pink blushes, especially bright ones as I dont really tend to like how the look with my medium, warm undertoned skin...But since this blush is only $3, I thought, worth a shot! This blush is pigmented and surprisingly looks great on my skin! I tend to be drawn more to bronze or warm/peach coloured blushes...This is one of the few pink blushes that actually compliments my skintone...It gives me a 'fresh' look, definitely use a light hand when applying...For those of you who tend to prefer peach/bronzy blushes, this one is definitely worth a shot...This is my 'go to' pink blush...Would definitely repurchase,.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

this is my favorite elf blush...it is such a beautiful bright pink....it just gives me this cute flushed cheed look....the only complaint i would have is that it tend to disappear on me during the day...i have no idea how that happens

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LDenise1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In love. I've heard this product be compared to Bobbi Brown's pale pink, so to find a $3 product that's as good as the designer brands, I'm in! The color is a bit shocking in the packaging--almost like a Crayola crayon bright bright pink, but when applied with a fluffy blush brush, the color is amazing. Such a soft, fresh pink, like a natural flush. I've always bought deeper colored blushes, almost like a dusty deep rose color, but this color did me wonders. Highly reccommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the colors of this blush and especially the price!! I like that it shimmers, but I find it doesn't stay on my face all day. Not sure if most blushes stay on long because I haven't used many other brands, but this requires a refresh at least once a day. This color especially doesn't take much on my light skin. It lasts a long time too! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a decent drugstore blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

This is a very bright baby pink shade, nice on all skin tones! Mine is fine pigmentation-wise, but what did happen though is that a patch in the middle of the blush got hardened, so that I could not pick up any product anymore. I had to scrape the hardened surface off to be able to use it again.
Overall I'm pretty happy though, it's a nice shade, looks pretty on my fair skin but can be built up to show up as a really bright pink, it's easy to blend and has no shimmer :)