Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really want to like this but there are a few problems. Mainly this impacts my makeup if I have any sort of powder- setting, blush, etc. It causes it to immediately move and settle in a way that looks very flat. It also irritates my sensitive skin.

I'm typically not a big fan of primers and this sadly failed to be my alternative. It didn't make my makeup last any longer and only cause problems that in the long run affected the efficacy of the product. Bummer.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really thought this product was probably gimmicky and doubted it would do anything so I didn't try it until getting a free sample. My sample was the all nighter long lasting setting spray. Now that I have, though, I'm in love. I spend a decent amount of time on weekends making my makeup look nice but on my t-zone oily skin it doesn't usually remain looking the way it did when I applied it very long. This spray changed that. My makeup lasted the duration of my night out without moving around on my face or slipping into lines. I can't see the setting spray on my face other than it maybe making me look a little more dewy. I applied an extra bit of bronzer on top of the spray and it went on fine. It also doesn't appear to have made my face break out. It really does work. Wish it didn't cost so much. I plan to use it only when going out and not for daily use to make it last longer

Absolutely love this product! With just a few sprays after putting my makeup on, you are set all day/night! I've even slept with a full face of makeup that I wore all day, woken up and gone to work and have been complimented on how well my makeup looked! If only they knew!! Will continue to purchase again and again.

Honestly, the Dora didn't do much for me. My makeup didn't last any longer than normal and I started to breakout. I wouldn't recommend this, especially for the price. If it were cheaper, I'd probably buy again. The quality doesn't match up to the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Makes my face super oily and my makeup wore like it usually does. Not a repurchase.

I love this product. My make up stays in place all day long after i use this spray. Also my T-zond tends to shine after a few hours, but with this product that isn't a problem anymore! The only thing i hate that it's so pricey..

Love this! Make up stays in place all day and stops make up from sliding off my nose.

i have the long lasting variant. it's an edge better than skindinavia bridal/photogenic setting spray coz of the slightly more dewy finish. great for normal to dry skin. i love the scent. very pricey but il repurchase. great for daily use

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is AMAZING! I used it for my homecoming makeup and even after several hours of sweating, my makeup still looked fresh and just as flawless as when it was first applied. I highly highly recommend.

I love this stuff so much. It makes my makeup look perfect. It stays put all day even through sweat (a LOT of sweat, I teach hot yoga) and rain. It barely has a smell. The sprayer mists perfectly for a nice even application. It's refreshing. There's a psychological satisfaction that comes with "finishing" my makeup--it's like I'm checking off a to-do or something.

My only gripe is that I wish it were less expensive, especially since I'll be repurchasing forever.

Popular Primer/ Correctors