April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Stingray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this off ebaay as i have been unable to find Stilla in England. I have to say i love it i use it in my water line and some times as eye liner when i have done a smokey eye. It does the job very well i will never be looking for anther eye liner now this is my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by no1stunnah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

i had such high hopes for this.... it is easily the blackest eyeliner on the market and i SO wanted this to be my go-to forever and ever. also goes on fairly nicely. BUT:

- a bit of smudging after 3-4 hours of wear in hellish humid weather in NYC and a lot of fading after a night out. BUT i think those were abnormal conditions and usually i don't have problems with smudging or fading w this, this isn't a big deal i think.
- after ~10 uses it was time to swivel up for more product.... at which time it started crumbling off in huge chunks and leaving a mess on my sink... and this crumbling/breakage hasn't stopped. not sure if it's a problem w the formulation or w the packaging design but i feel like ~2cm of product has broken off already.

SO disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does what it says...I have it in black (upper lid) and brown (lower lid) and by the end of my day, nothing has smudged - I'm a happy girl

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by iiheartshopping

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG I will purchase this over and over. This is my HG eyeliner for my waterline. Let me tell you- I have tried almost every eyeliner and this one lasts the longest on the waterline. Better than MAC Fluidline, UD 24/7, MUFE Aqua Liners, Tarte Amazonian Gel Liner... even better than Stila's smudge pot. Try this out!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Pandora28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this eyeliner! I use it on my waterline and it stays on longer than any other product. I can't tell you how many eyeliners I've bought specifically for the my waterline and that have failed me miserably. Urban Decay 24/7, Revlon Colorstay, Rimmle Exagerate etc. you name it I've tried it. It doesn't smudge and it's very dark! I also wear contact lenses and don't have problem with it. The only con is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Romanybriannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eye liner. I have been wearing black eye liner everyday for over 10 years and have searched and searched for the perfect eye liner. I do use stila smudge pot in black but only when I'm going out as I find it to messy and time consuming for every day. For the past year I have been wearing MAC feline eye liner which is said to be the blackest on the market. Pfffft. This eye liner glides on so easily and is ebony black. A couple of sweeps across my lash line is all I need whereas I would need to go over with feline about 10 times to achieve the same look. I also put it on the inner rim (top and bottom) and was expecting it to have run off within the first hour like most eye liners. Nope, did not budge the entire time I had it on. No running or smudging in the corners either, it just stayed exactly where I wanted it. Not sure how long it will last but I'm not concerned. If you're looking for a new eye liner than definitely keep this one in mind.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mtack

OMG! This eyeliner is horrible! My eyes were so red and watery that I had to take it off immediately. I have never had this problem before with eyeliners. Besides, it looked so fake on. This is going back to Sephora tomorrow. This Stila and the UD eyeliner are way overrated! I am going back to the L'Oreal Infallible in Carbon Black.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

first of all, this eyeliner is crazy expensive...$20!! but it works wonders. when i put this on my waterline & tightline, it will stay for about 2 1/2 hrs, which is pretty good. when i layer mac's blacktrack fluidliner over it, it will not budge at all.
as for putting this on your eyelid, it doesnt transfer to my browbone and it stays all day. but i find it hard to get a thin line.

overall, i really like this eyeliner. i might repurchase, if not for the high price!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff irritates my eyes too much to use on my waterline. I only use this when I'm going for a really smudgy line, because I find it becomes a bit too messy otherwise. I get raccoon eyes if I try to create a defined line with this liner.

But for a smudgy line, this stuff is great. It has a lot of pigment so you only have to use a little bit, and it stays all day. I use it on days when I'm too lazy to do my usual liquid liner. And I like that it's self-sharpening, cuts down on the mess sharpening liners creates.

But like other reviewers mentioned, there isn't a whole lot of product to begin with, which is disappointing. And I really wish it included a smudge sponge on the end. I'm going to try a few other eyeliners first before I repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Vixen22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good, does what it says it does. it takes about 4 min to set witch is the only con but besides that it works wonders.