October 20, 2014 | 902 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kittencuddler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In search of the perfect BB cream for me, I have found this. For reference, I'm a NW15. Missha's Perfect Cover in 21 was too dark and orange for me, but Missha's Signature Real Complete BB cream in 21 is a perfect match.

It has a semi-matte/very natural finish, medium coverage, nice texture, good price (if you know where to look), and is widely available. I haven't broken out from it, and... yea. I just really like it. The only negative I can think of is that it lasts about 7 hours before it starts to fade in some places. Meh. I can deal with it for the perfect cover match.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this product but it made me breakout ;(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by clarabeau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this BB cream so much. I initially got the travel size to get a feel for it and make sure it didn't break out my sensitive skin, but no problems in that regard. I have it in the 13 shade, which is a pretty good match for me. For my summer skin it's a little pale, but it blends in nicely and still looks really nice and dewy and radiant. I feel like it just blurs all my imperfections and makes my skin look so moisturized and glow-y and lovely! and my skin is far from perfect. The odd thing is, this doesn't look like heavy makeup at all, but somehow the coverage is high enough that it can hide my undereye circles pretty well, almost to the point where I could get away with not wearing concealer there. And I have very dark, purple undereye circles from allergies and thin skin. I'm impressed! It also continues to have a nice finish all day, and I can definitely see the brightening properties it has. The true test for my makeup is when I see myself in the bathroom mirror at work which has truly the most hideous, unflattering lighting. Usually I look tired, haggard and wan in that mirror, but this makes me look healthy and human in those dreadful fluorescent lights!

I also like the packaging, and the scent isn't bad at all and goes away quickly. I wish it was a little cheaper and that I didn't have to order this online but otherwise I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by zebrasweater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have been using this for just over 3 months now and think it's safe to say I've found my HG BB cream.

Bought this in shade #13, the palest available, and it's a perfect match for my super pale English skin. I'd say if you have very fair colouring and struggle to find foundations that are light enough for you that don't make you orange, this is one to try. The undertones are on the yellowish side rather than pink, which suits me fine.

Being relatively new to BBs I got a rather cakey look the first time applying, reminiscent of the old liquid foundation days. Now my technique is to apply very, very tiny dots all over the face, swirl lightly, and then to build up where needed using ring finger to avoid tugging/pulling on the skin. Using this technique I can even cover my dark circles by gently building up 2-3 layers. I then let the layers sit for a few minutes so it acclimates to my skin and set with powder. The texture is light but creamy and once absorbed, doesn't feel like my face is covered in a product.

I'm slightly miffed this doesn't fully replace my moisturiser, foundation and powder routine, as I find that I get best results by applying this over a light layer of moisturiser. The finish can be very dewy on me and I prefer to set it with a little bit of Bare Minerals Mineral Veil to prevent my nose looking like an oil slick. I find that setting with powder means that this BB will last me a full 8-hour shift at work (running around from hot/humid to air con) without touch-ups being needed.

My skin is dry/combo with past acne scarring and overall, this didn't break me out. I did get one (giant!) pimple a few weeks after starting use and began to panic, but it soon calmed down again and I've had no problems since. Rating a four rather than a five because I have larger pores and I find it can sit in them a little bit on my nose rather than absorbing nicely.

Overall, a fantastic product that gives good coverage, doesn't irritate my skin, and best of all, looks just like my natural skin except better.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by eunsunan

i have combination skin. it is also pretty fair so i have a few freckles. this bb cream doesnt do a very good job of covering the freckles. it is also too oily / not good at controlling oil. moderate coverage. would not buy again. i've started to mix it with missha signature wrinkle filler bb cream, and it is now more useable for me. on its own, i would not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by mings1911

I would rate this 3.5 lippies if I could. its not so bad that it deserves 3 but not so good that it deserves a 4. I originally went to Missha wanting to buy this but because of the limited shade selection (only 2 wtf), ended up with the Missha perfect cover and 2 samples of this. The Missha perfect cover #23 is the most perfect match for my skin I've ever found. However, the Missha perfect cover doesn't give much coverage and doesn't give the "glow" that I'm looking for from bb creams, so I was hoping this would.

Colour: The colour in this is bad for tan people. I'm tan with yellow undertones (Asian). I tried this on its own first, hoping the colour would oxidize. It oxidized a very little bit only so I had to use a darker powder foundation to cover it up. The powder foundation looked cakey and you could still see patches of grey under certain light, not a good look. The next day, I mixed this with my Missha perfect cover and the consistency became very thick. The colour was still greyish but a little better than the day before. I waited hopefully for it to oxidize and it did oxidize a little but again, not enough to look like my skin but better. I used loose powder to cover it up and it looked fine but cakey again.

Consistency: The consistency of this is pretty thick, thicker than the perfect cover. As such, it doesn't look as natural. The sales assistant at Missha advised me against getting this because she said it is supposed to be more moisturizing than the perfect cover and is supposed to "stick" to your skin more, hence the thick consistency. She is right. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin but because of the thick consistency, it doesn't look very natural.

Finish: The finish did not give me the glow that I was hoping for nor did it look dewy. It just looked and felt sticky. Also, I felt that it emphasized the little bumps on my face and I noticed many bumps I had never noticed before.

Good for skin: I only used this twice over 2 days. I felt that my skin had a little glow after I removed this the first day.

Overall, the only way I can think of for tan people to use this is if you mix a little (only a little! think grey tint!) of this with a darker foundation. Unfortunately I'd only go to that trouble if it gave me a good glow but it doesn't and actually emphasizes the little bumps on my face. I'm going to stick with my etude house bb cream which, when mixed with a darker coloured foundation, gives me a great glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Fazira

I bought this when I was in Harajuku, Japan and was searching for a good BB cream. I went to a random store and asked for one and she suggested this. I didn't use it very much even after I bought it because I'd rather use foundations rather than BB cream (although BB creams are obviously better for your skin). I recently saw reviews raving about how good this BB cream is and decided to give it another go and this time, really pay attention as to how it differs from my typical foundation. Firstly, coverage wise, BRILLIANT. I didn't need concealer and there's very minimal crease under the eyes after you have it for some time. Most foundations leave that steak under the eyes (ugh). Secondly, the texture is smooth and it's so easy to apply. It really glides like a dream and I love that! Thirdly, it really feels light on the skin, and it doesn't feel heavy. It also leaves a dewy finish and looks really natural. However, you do have to apply moisturiser before you apply this BB cream if you want it to look as good. And I tend to find that my skin looks super oily after a while, but it's alright because I can just mattify my face for that. The coverage still stays even after touch ups. The price, for ¥2500/$25, it's a little pricey but you do get your money's worth for this. Overall, definitely one of the best BB creams out there, and definitely repurchasing this! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Price: $20 ish CAD
Coverage: full
Texture: thick, creamy
Finish: luminous
Scent: fresh cologne-y

I have combination skin with oily T-zone and acne spots on my chin. I love the Revlon Color Stay foundation, both liquid and creme, but they can be feel quite heavy on my sensitive skin. And since my relatives still live in Korea, I asked my mom to buy one extra for me.

Unlike the cheap, second-rate BB creams that North America has come up with (sorry guys) true Korean BB creams have a grey tint and a very dewy finish when applied. The texture is also very thick; you can put some on the back of your hand and flip it over to see it not drip at all. It's not at all your drugstore tinted moisture like Maybelline Dream Fresh or the Garnier Renew.

By comparison, I've found out that Smashbox has done a decent job at recreating BB cremes the way they should be. Smashbox Photoready has SPF, medium coverage, and the thick formula pat-down, just not the beneficial parts.
BB is short for blemish balm, originally created for those with facial scarring or severe acne problems. BB cremes are supposed to moisturize, rejuvenate, and cover up all your imperfections while looking just like your skin. Well, this is the only BB creme I've bought that does all three and more.

It feels very smooth and dewy on my skin, and does not look like an oil spill on my nose. I still powder my T-zone so I don't look like a light bulb. Very moisturizing under my eyes as well.

So if you can get this, get it! The only problem is the limited shade selection. Natural Beige matches me only in the dead of winter. Other times, I have to play mix and hopefully match.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by huggybbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. My skin is kinda dry, so it's been difficult finding a BB cream that wont dry me out further. This one does the job! Keeps my skin somewhat moisturised, and evens out my skin tone pretty well! Was really impressed when I first got it from Korea for around USD$20.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by zabiba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Got it as a present from Korea (No.23 Natural yellow Beige), which isn't that yellow it sounds. It is a very neutral beige. This kind of neutral which is very hard to find- not to reddish or yellow like mac foundations. It fits my skincolor perfectly. I have medium light skin with beige undertones. You need just a tiny bit of the product to get a flawless finish. Besides this it didn't cause breakouts and skin feels very healthy.
I didn't expect much but what a surprise. Days I wear this BB cream I have to show my ID card to proof that I'm over 16 but I'm in my thirties now. wearing this I get many compliments looking fresh and good. Mere chance or a miracle? It seems like this beautiful package contains the secret of perfect asian skin ;)