September 22, 2014 | 2037 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by annalea

I really love this exfoliator. I use this product daily and am on my 10+ tube of it. I find it at WalMart for aournd $3 Canadian (It is around $7 at places like Shoppers).
Like many others who have commented, I also used the Apricot scrub, but years ago I stopped using it because the grit was too sharp. I much prefer the smaller grit in the Green Tea Scrub (I actually feel like it does a better job than the big, sharp grit).
My skin loves to be exfoliated and is very oily (oily side of combo) so I do use this product every day without drying or irritation, but I have reocmmended it to my "normal" skinned friends and they will use it every few days or once a week.
I use a very nice cleanser after I use this scrub (daily) that does treat acne but is very moisturizing. It is a perfect balance for my combo skin - of course followed by my toner and moisturizer.
I will say that this is the only facial skincare product that I use (on a daily basis) that is NOT vegan or organic, so that is why it has only recieved a 4/5, But regardless, I will continue to use this until I can find a vegan/organic product that exfoliates my skin as well as this one does! (this will be hard because so far I have not been able to find ANY product that comes close... the closest would be Clinique 7-day scrub, but it's not as good and around $20 for a smaller bottle).
Also, this doubles as a lip scrub for me as long as I follow with a good lip balm!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by annecalder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I REALLY LOVE ST. IVES' PRODUCTS! I use this alternatively with my st. ives blemish control apricot scrub and blemish control gel green tea cleanser! I especially love the smell of this scrub and it has a more mild exfoliator compared to the apricot scrub. Although i cannot say that this product has helped in improving my acne, i could say that your money will not be wasted on this product because it truly cleanses the face and my skin always feels so smooth after using it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim, because using a pre-made scrub is way easier than making your own all the time. This product is great, especially if you have sensitive skin. It does have a nice fragrance, but it never irritated my skin at all. It never did anything for my acne, either. The scrub on its own was almost too gentle -- it never felt like it did anything. I would use it with my Olay Pro X, and got way better results out of it.

That being said, my skin takes better to sugar scrubs, so I probably will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by angelicancho

I lived on tropical country, Indonesia. that made my skin very oily and im acne prone as well. i found this on kem chick the price was very expensive (about Rp.110,000 = $10 usd), but let me tell you i LOVE this product soo much from the first time i use it, it made my skin less oily and by that less breakout. im going to continue buying this product .

the only conts: is the price was soo pricey :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by DebAnneM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also have had great results with this scrub. Used St Ives products for about forever and in my younger years used the apricot scrub with great results. This green tea scrub is terrific for the scrubbing part but is still gentle enough for sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product for ladies with sensitive skin, doesn't sting, burn or create redness!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Mapril

What a great scrub. I've been using the apricot scrub for years but it was starting to irritate my skin. I had a facial and she used a scrub with very little exfoliators in it but...the price was crazy. So I tried this product and it's great. Love the scent and how my skin feels afterward. And you can't go wrong using green tea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This scrub is wonderful. I'm used to spending $30+ dollars on my favorite Dermalogica scrub and after getting a recommendation to try this one I think I actually like it better. For $5 you can't beat it. I use this to cleanse my face every night and it leaves my skin smooth and fresh feeling. I'm on my second bottle and loving it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this because the beads are really small my skin is a bit sensitive and a heavy exfoliator is too harsh for my face, this is perfect for me I use it a couple times a week alone but I really like adding about a pee sized drop to mix with my cleanser, defiantly something I will always have around serves multiple uses for me and I like the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by miffffy

I love this scrub! I prefer this over the apricot scrub because the beads are much finer and I feel like it really cleans deep into my pores. I like the smell, it doesn't smell like green tea to me but that's okay. I have combination dry skin but this product doesn't dry me out that much. This product is in my top 5 favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by ohsigrid

I've been dealing with acne every time I don't have enough of sleep, so i tried so much scrubs and cleanser to minimize and to get rid of these red patches in my face. Before i buy new product/s i make it a habit to read reviews about its pros and cons and there you go! i've read that St. Ives green tea scrub can reduce the redness of the acne and totally eliminate its stay on face. It's somewhat true!=) I'm on it's 5th day and I can say it is effectively lightens the reddish appearance. After washing your skin becomes so soft and tight so for cold weather it might dry your skin,=)